• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:35 AM

dude, why hasn't THQ have chris benoit be one of the move-sets and entrances? They have all of that stuff or eddie guerrero! In my opinion chris benoit was a better in ring competitor than eddie. did you see how many matches he finished when he had something broken? so, why have they made a move-set or entrance for him?

P.S I think that chris benoit should definently be in the hall of fame this year.

#2 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

Where have you been for the last few years? WWE wants to COMPLETELY erase Benoit, which means his moves definitely won't be in it.

I think that chris benoit should definently be in the hall of fame this year.

That will never ever happen. I respect what he did in his lifetime, but not his last three days. WWE will never put him in the Hall because of it.

#3 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

i agree with phoenix on that 100%....Eddie and Chris were great competitors in wrestling...but think about it Eddie died of a drug overdose and Chris commited a double-murder suicide....y would someone be put in the HOF if he killed his wife, his son that was only i think 7 or 8, then killing himself....i mean really despite all the achievments he has made he just screwed his chance up forever 2 get in the HOF for what he did 2 his family and himself

#4 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:12 PM

Eddie died of a drug overdose

Eddie died of Heart failure, not drug overdose. Given it was attributed to his past drug problems though

#5 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

View PostPoison38, on Jan 28 2009, 08:35 AM, said:

dude, why hasn't THQ have chris benoit be one of the move-sets and entrances? They have all of that stuff or eddie guerrero! In my opinion chris benoit was a better in ring competitor than eddie. did you see how many matches he finished when he had something broken? so, why have they made a move-set or entrance for him?

P.S I think that chris benoit should definently be in the hall of fame this year.

Yes true in deed but like splash and spawn said he will never be in the HOF an wen i say nvr i mean nnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeevvverrrr, Not to disrespect him but didn't you hear bout wut he did dude???

I won't go into a lesson on dis, i planned on usin da forehead touch pic lol but i couldn't find it so

*Forehead Touch along with a friend also agreeing that you are indeed a well rather special person, double forehead touch*

#6 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

All they have to do is rename the finisher, other people use the crossface, not just Benoit.

#7 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:27 PM

Yeah i understand that but Thq, WWE, etc doesn't want anything in the game to remind people or themselves of beniot i'm guessin.

#8 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

If Benoit would have just killed himself and not his family, then he would have been in the HOF that same year, I guarantee it.

Oh and BTW Eddie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Benoit.

#9 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

I Garen-Damn-Tee! he still wouldn't be in there.

Posted Image

Edited by ChrisD, 28 January 2009 - 03:43 PM.

#10 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

yea even if he commited suicide that wouldnt change his chance...he still took his own life instead of 3 so i dont think that will be a good idea 2 have him in HOF if he even just killed himself....and also phoenix thanks 4 correcting me, i thought something didnt sound right i guess i just remembered that drugs overdosage were a past problem of Eddie

#11 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:02 AM

View PostThe Spawn of Satan, on Jan 28 2009, 05:53 PM, said:

yea even if he commited suicide that wouldnt change his chance...he still took his own life instead of 3 so i dont think that will be a good idea 2 have him in HOF if he even just killed himself....and also phoenix thanks 4 correcting me, i thought something didnt sound right i guess i just remembered that drugs overdosage were a past problem of Eddie

but i thought that the hall of fame was all about putting people in judging them by how much they sacrificed for the company. it was WWE's fault for benoit's death anyway because Vince never talked to benoit about seeing a doctor for all of those concusions he recived by wrestling on Vince's show. If Vince would have just maybe talked with him and maybe recommended that he go to a doctor to see if there is anything wrong than that might have saved benoit.

#12 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:50 AM

u must not know beniots past years before he killed himself.....he has been talked at before about steroids before hand...Vince has talked 2 him, WWE superstars and backstage workers have talked 2 him....then it was just a terrible tragedy that lead 2 beniot do what he did, even after all that talking.....also yes 2 be in the HOF it is about how u acheived in the wrestling business but its also what u do out of wrestling and how u leave wrestling.....yes beniot was a great wrestler IN THE RING...but out of the ring he has had drug abuses and family fights....then the double-murder suicide was the padlock 2 his chances at ever being in the HOF

#13 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:24 AM

Accually Vince isn't to blame. However Beniots Doctor apperently is to partly blame for subscribing roids illegaly. Also Nancy apperently was a patient of his.

However this is not suposed to be a discussion of Benoit and his family but as to why his moves aren't accessable in the game aswell as his entrance etc.

This is due as people have said to that incident that happened. However The WWE has now credited Benoit for his Royal Rumble win. So i myself beleive he won't be inducted into the HoF anytimre soon, but i am sure that no one case say with 100% certainty that he will never get in. If Vince comes out and directly says he will never be inducted then i can see people knowing 100% that he won't be inducted ever.

#14 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:14 AM

what do you mean "credited him for his rumble win"?

#15 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:53 PM

View PostC. Rich, on Jan 31 2009, 01:14 AM, said:

what do you mean "credited him for his rumble win"?

Chris Benoit won the Royal Rumble? What year?

#16 MABITA

MABITA

You Think You Know Me

• Code-X Member
  • 752 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

2004, he won but WWE had removed it from there history !!

#17 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

Yeah. I thought everyone knew that? Thats like the greatest rumble win in recent history.
I think it was 04 or 05. Then Rey won in 06, Undertaker in 07, and Cena in 08.
But yeah, when did you get into wrestling? Cause that year at Wrestlemania was amazing with Eddie and Benoit winning both World Titles in the same night.

#18 Mr Tuesday

Mr Tuesday

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:11 AM

According to WWE, there was no Rumble in 2004. Triple H and Shawn Michaels went one-on-one at WrestleMania 20, it was a draw and Triple H was striped of the tile. There was no champion until SummerSlam, where Randy Orton was awarded the championship.

#19 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

LMAO WOW
They must think the fans are dumb.
What about the night he died? He was supposed to defend his US title against MVP right?
Or did MVP already have the title?

Edited by C. Rich, 03 February 2009 - 10:59 AM.

#20 Mr Tuesday

Mr Tuesday

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

View PostC. Rich, on Feb 1 2009, 02:58 PM, said:

LMAO WOW
They must think the fans are dumb.
What about the night he died? He was supposed to defend his US title against MVP right?
Or did MVP already have the title?
MVP was already the US Champion. Benoit was recently moved to ECW at that time, and was to be in he finals of the ECW Championship Tournament against CM Punk at Vengeance: Night Of Champions. Since Benoit didn't show up at the event. the spot went to the wrestler now known as John Morrison, who would go on to win the ECW Championship.

#21 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

Are you guys still talkin about this??, Lemme end it then Beniot i repeat Chris Beniot will not be entered into the wwe's Hall of fame.

@C-rich: suicide=Hell No still won't be entered
@Poison38: Just because he (WAS) great in the ring doesn't justify what he did, so no matter what happens even if he were to rise up an say lemme in da HOF or i'll use my super death powers on u, he won't be let into the HOF an like i said a few posts above Thq, WWE, etc. wants to completely forget about Beniot so (ANYTHING) concerning him will be erased or forgotten by the WWE and Thq ok? Including a moveset that he used or his entrance, if it was used by Beniot it isn't welcome to WWE or Thq now that we have this said. The Topic is finished and it needs to be CLOSED.

Edited by ChrisD, 04 February 2009 - 11:27 AM.

#22 CJEF

CJEF

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:09 PM

Not 100% true. The WWE has been implimenting a lot of changes to a lot of things as of late. Look what happened with Ric Flair yet they were all for him inducting Austin. Anyway, Benoit did do a horrible thing but we must not remember him for that but it is what he did in the ring that counts. Also as a little preview for you, if they are trying to eliminate and forget Benoit entirely then why are DVDs with Benoit matches coming out by WWE? The Crippler Crossface/Crossface/Clipper Crossface from 08 should be in as well as his headbutt. Just an opinion there. :thumbsup:

#23 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:26 PM

why are DVDs with Benoit matches coming out by WWE?

They aren't. As far as I know at least

#24 SoulStorm64

SoulStorm64

A.K.A PΣℜøxwђy?ĢΣИ

• Code-X Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:48 PM

Ive only seen a couple of WM25 promos were you see benoit for a little bit.

Edited by PΣℜøxwђy?ĢΣИ, 04 February 2009 - 07:48 PM.

#25 CJEF

CJEF

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:34 PM

View PostPΣℜøxwђy?Ģ, on Feb 4 2009, 07:48 PM, said:

Ive only seen a couple of WM25 promos were you see benoit for a little bit.

The WWE Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, and Summerslam Anthology sets all include Benoit matches. I have all three. The Summerslam was just released shortly before Christmas last year. I also have some other DVDs that were released after Benoit's death that have matches with him on them as well. One was the PPV where he won the title for the 2nd time. Also on 24/7 there were a lot of WCW and WWE matches during the Monday Night Wars segments that featured Benoit also still way long after the incident. He and/or his moves may never make it to a game though because some kids do play the WWE games and for parents' sake they took him out to be politically correct to not let their children play as a real killer I guess. :thumbsup: