• Facebook:Like Me

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

How To Convert

How To Convert From Raw To ARMax
Written By: ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

First, Open MAXConvert, You Will Have This :

Posted Image

Then, you must put the Input Format (format of the code you convert from) and the Output Format (format of the code you want to convert to)
Here is for ARMax, so in Input, you must put Raw, And as Output, You Must Put ARMax.

Then In The Bottom, you will see a box called "Game ID", every game have a Game ID for ARMax (PAL & NTSC), you must fill the blank with a Game ID For ARMax (Near the (M)).
Then you will see on the right "Region". You must put a Region, that means if you want the code convert to NTSC, you will put USA, or Japan. And If you Want PAL, You Will put PAL.
Here i put 11D9 in Game ID, (Wich is the game ID for SvR 08 NTSC Version) and USA (NTSC) For region.

Posted Image

Then, Once you have The Raw code (Here is a Raw NTSC Code), put it in The Left Box (Input), Then Put "Convert".

( Note that you CAN'T convert a Raw PAL code to ARMax NTSC And vice versa... You must convert the Raw PAL code To Raw NTSC Before. (Look How To Convert From Raw NTSC To Raw PAL Or Vice Versa) )

Well, When you push "Convert", the converted code will be in The Right Box (Output).

Posted Image

It Doesn't matter if you get a different First line in the ARMax code. The first Line is always different.

#2 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

♦ The Prince ♦

• Code-X Legend
  • 14,938 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:07 AM

How To Convert From Raw NTSC To Raw PAL Or Vice Versa
Written By: ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

First, Open Deltamaker, You Will Have This :

Posted Image

Then, in the Box "Get Offset", fill the blank with the appropriate Offset (Raw NTSC to Raw PAL or vice versa). Every games have a Offset different.
He I used the Offset of SvR 08, to convert from NTSC To PAL.

Posted Image

Then, Put the RAW Code you want to convert in The Left Box (Code A), and push "Convert".
the code which will appear in The Right Box (Code B ) will be the converted code.
Here I put a NTSC Code in the left box, so the code in the right box is the PAL Version of the code posted in the left box.

Posted Image

#3 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

♦ The Prince ♦

• Code-X Legend
  • 14,938 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:50 AM

How to convert from CodeBreaker 7.0+ to Raw
Original One Written by: Wayne

Organize By: ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

First, open up CB2crypt, copy and paste the CodeBreaker v7.0+ code(s) you wish to decrypt to Raw format (For this example, I shall use "Always Costume 3" for Resident Evil 4) into the left box.
After you do that, check off the small box that reads "Use common V7 encryption".
Posted Image

Then Click Decrypt. Now, you should get the Raw code in the box to the right.
Posted Image