465 replies to this topic

#426 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:46 AM

personally I can't see how everyone can just accuse someone, for me its just gonna be a random pick this round but it looks like a few people will vote me so I'll just have to hope I get revived.

#427 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:46 AM

Oh well, im just gonna vote Raven, sorry lol. Randomness overcomes me.

#428 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:55 AM

Randomness FTW.

We should do this game VIA PM, and there should be no thread. Who ever is hosting could just post the stories, and that's it. No planning or any other crap like that. Talk about taking it to another level! This would make it twice as hard to find the killer, and we would have to use more logic as to why the killer picked this person, and not the other one.

#429 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:59 AM

But then we wouldnt get ticked off at someone to who is the killer, point of the game = camoflauge.

#430 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

Voting closes tonight at Midnight,and ive got 3 votes.Hurry the hell up people!

#431 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:11 PM

Gah imma just vote for Raven I guess.

#432 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Yeah, RE you got it coming to ya :devil: .

#433 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

View Post+Virus, on Oct 5 2008, 05:36 PM, said:

I think HK is the killer. He said suspect the unsuspected, which is him. And there are no rules that the host can't have a job. VOTE FOR HK!

Except that he'd know everyone job, which would be unfair.

#434 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

I purposely had someone else choose who held the Jobs,just to be sure that wouldnt happen if I became the killer. They prepared everything,all I did was click send,never got to read the message. The person I had choose the jobs(Im not gonna reveal em here) would tell me after the person died,and I would put it in the description.

#435 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

Basically, where ****ed and Dday is the killer but we just want to vote RE, weird...

#436 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:37 PM

View PostKing¦Mickey, on Oct 5 2008, 12:22 PM, said:

What the heck round is it?
???

#437 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:39 PM

No one really cares, this is shit boring.

#438 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

I cant vote then...

#439 King¦Mickey

King¦Mickey

i dunno lol

• Code-X Member
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:48 PM

I just named the PM Killer Vote, if he can't deal with that tough, it's not my fault this is poorly organized

#440 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:49 PM

Is it so hard to count guys :P

Round three of this game. THREE

#441 King¦Mickey

King¦Mickey

i dunno lol

• Code-X Member
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:53 PM

I don't want to have to go through 18 pages to find where is posts are.

#442 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:18 PM

View Postt3h H4rzY, on Oct 6 2008, 05:05 PM, said:

Basically, where ****ed and Dday is the killer but we just want to vote RE, weird...
Did I miss something? How am I the killer now? :lol:

#443 Jerick

Jerick

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Your always the killer, even when your dead. :ph43r:
But I'm very sure if we don't win this round, were screwed.

#444 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

Yep,youre right.If you guys arent right this time,you all lose. Oh,and guess what? Voting closed.

#445 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Today is a mostly happy day in the town of Paranoia. The killer has been vanquished, but at the price of most of the town. The surviving members of the town have begun to pack their things up, wanting to leave the bad memories behind. All except one. DDay is currently sitting in the darkness of his home, the shades drawn across the windows to block out the sun. He is slouched low in his recliner, a bottle of whiskey clutched in one hand, staring off into the darkness, not focused on anything, thinking about the many losses that he wasn’t able to prevent. He takes a drink from the bottle the whiskey burning his throat on the way down. As he settles back into his stupor, a sharp knock at his door brings him out of it. Thinking its one of the survivors, he doesn’t hurry to open it, but eventually does. He opens his door to find no one. He leans out and looks up and down the street, but finds it empty. He looks down at the cement porch at his door and sees an envelope. He bends down and picks it up, finding that it isn’t sealed. He opens the envelope and pulls out a single sheet of paper with just a few words scrawled on it in a messy writing. It reads:

‘OnE mORe MeEtINg’

Thinking it was from one of the survivors; DDay crumples up the paper and tosses it on the ground. He walks back into his house and grabs the bottle of whiskey, before heading back to the meeting spot, deciding to humor whoever gave him the message. As he walks down the empty street, he sees the survivors all outside as well, each holding a sheet of paper with the same worlds scrawled on them. DDay finally makes his way to the group and looks around, before questioning JB.

“Any idea on what’s going on?”

“No. Looks like everyone got a message though. Where’s yours?”

“I threw it away at my house.”

“Oh really? You sure you’re not the one that sent them out? Maybe you did it to gather us all here so you could kill us all at once. Hey, everyone, DDay is the killer!”

JB’s shout begins to reverberate around the rest of the survivors, until they all agree, they must kill DDay. DDay, of course, doesn’t like this, and begins to back away from the crowd, the whiskey bottle still clutched in his hand as he tries to explain.

“Hey, the Killer is Dead! We all saw Phoenix fall into the ravine! There’s no way he could’ve survived that fall! Cant you see that no ones been killed since then?”

DDay's words are thrown aside as Hargy speaks up.

“Bullshit! You set it all up, you lured us here to kill us, you killed them all! Look around, do you see King Mickey or Virus? No! You probably killed them too! Get him!”

As the crowd rushes at him, DDay takes one final swig from the whiskey and smashes the bottle against a nearby lamp post, shattering the bottom half of it, now brandishing the top half in front of him like a weapon. He slashes out at them to keep them back, all the while backing farther and farther down the street, back towards his house. Before he knows it, he has made it back to his home, but is also surrounded. Since he doesn’t have eyes in the back of his head, he doesn’t see it when JB lunges forwards and tackles him from behind, sending the two of them crashing into the hard asphalt. JB Grabs the broken bottle and flips DDay over, before stabbing him repeatedly in the chest with the bottle. DDay tries to fight him off, but is quickly overpowered, having been weakened from massive amounts of blood loss. JB continues to thrust the bottle into DDay, over and over again, even after DDay stops breathing, his blood splattering all over JB, until finally, Raven Effect pulls JB off of DDay's body, taking the broken and bloody bottle away from him.

JB shrugs Raven Effect off of him, storming away from the group, pacing up and down the street, trying to calm himself down. Just as he seems to have himself under control, the lights in the house opposite DDay’s flash on, startling the survivors. That house had been abandoned for years. If DDay wasn’t the killer then, surely, whoever was in there now had to be. The group rushes to the house, just as they are about to knock the door down, it swings open, revealing to them a man with dark hair, dark eyes, and average height, smiling at them.

“Hiya. I was wondering when you guys would show up. I’ve been waiting for three weeks now. Guess you’re all a bit slow, eh? You guys might want to back up, don’t think you wanna go inside, dead bodies don’t smell very good as they decompose.”

The man walks around the stunned crowd and up to DDay’s body. He stares down at him, hands clasped behind his back.

“It’s a Shame, I liked him. Well? What are you all waiting for?”

He receives no response from the survivors, trying to piece together what the man had just said.

“Well, what did I expect? None of you know who I am. My name is James. I’ve been living in that house for about a month now, surprised none of you ever noticed my lights, doesn’t matter though. You see, I scouted your town before I moved here. I had heard about a series of killings in two towns called Eerie, which was a strange coincidence in itself, the same kind of killings in places with the same name. I figured that I might like to try something like that, so, I found your town and started The Game.”

Finally coming out of their reverie, several of the survivors burst out in angry cries.

“This was just a game to you?!?”
“Oh My God, He killed our friends and families!”
“You Bastard!”

Finally receiving some acknowledgement, James smirks at them and nods his head.

“Yes…Yes I did, and you know what? I enjoyed it. Hearing their pitiful cries, they all begged me not to kill them. I’ll admit, I enjoyed killing the men more than the women and children, simply because of the complexity of the traps I set. Though, the women were fun. They offered to do things you wouldn’t believe. Its amazing how unfaithful a wife can be when the life of herself and her child is threatened. You’ll be happy to know that I did not take advantage of any of their offers before I killed them. I sent you all those messages because I wanted to give you one last chance to discover me before I killed the rest of you. I see that you chose poor DDay here, when, what you should've done is search the houses for King Mickey’s and Virus’s bodies, you would’ve discovered me for sure. But, since you didn’t, I’m afraid you all have to die now. So, who wants to go first?”

Still high on his adrenaline rush, JB charges at James, attempting to tackle him the same way he did DDay. James dodges to the side and grabs JB just as he moves past him, coming up behind him, his arm around JBs throat. A short second later and a loud crack echoes around them, and JBs body goes limp. James drops the body to the ground, looking around at the group.

“One down, four to go. Next?”

Raven Effect lunges forwards and slashes at James with the broken bottle he took from JB, actually cutting James on his arm. As his blood drips to the ground, James focuses on Raven Effect, which costs him. Jerick comes up behind him and pins James’ arms to his sides by gripping him in a bear hug. He shouts out to Raven Effect as he does.

“Kill him!”

Raven Effect lunges forwards again, attempting to stab James in the face with the bottle, only to have James drop to the ground, sliding out of Jericks grasp just as Raven Effect slashes, James moving drives the bottle into Jericks face, killing him on impact, the bottle shattering in the process. James, still on the ground, removes a hunting knife from his boot, coming up just as Raven Effect looks down at him, slashing Raven Effects throat with the blade, his blood spraying out of the wound. As James keeps an eye on the remaining people, he brandishes the knife, speaking to them once again.

“3 down, two to go. Come on Socom, I know you really want to kill me, especially after I liquefied your kids. You should’ve heard them scream as the battery acid dissolved their skin, it was delightful.”

James’ words send Socom into a haze of rage, his vision going red. He charges at James, dodging the knife, before wrenching it from James’ grasp. He stabs at James and feels the knife connect, sinking the blade deep into James’ left shoulder, a loud scream of pain emitting from James. James kicks Socom below the belt, allowing him time to step back and pull the knife free. He hurls the knife at an unsuspecting Hargy, lodging it in his throat. Just as James turns his attention back to Socom, about to finish him off, a blow from a metal pipe to the back of his head sends him to the ground. Another bash to the head from the metal pipe caves his skull in. Socom, having just cleared his vision, expects an attack from James, but looks up to see his savior in the shadows, still holding the pipe. Socom gets to his feet, looking around, realizing that he was the only one left. He looks at his savior, the moon finally giving off enough light to reveal him.

“Phoenix? But how? I saw you fall down the ravine, we all did.”

Phoenix steps forwards, holding the pipe at his side, smirking at Socom.

“Don’t always believe what you see.”

Socom finally catches his breath, surveying the carnage around him, before turning back to Phoenix.

“I gotta apologize, we all thought you were the killer, we chased you off a cliff, and you just saved my ass, thanks. Cant believe we thought you were the killer….”

Phoenix hefts the pipe, before responding.

“Oh, its no problem at all, I can see why you would think that, because….I am the Killer.”

After a moment of silence, Socom bursts out into laughter, figuring Phoenix was making a joke out of a grim situation.

“Yeah, right, and I’m the king of Siam. You just killed the killer, he told us himself.”

“Simply a lackey I brought in to take my place until I was able to climb out of that ravine. He was useless to me, so, I dispatched him. Now, its your turn.

Phoenix swings the pipe at Socoms head, connecting solidly, the pipe smashing into Socoms temple, his body immediately dropping to the ground, dead on contact. Phoenix drops the pipe next to his body, walking into the night. As he walks away, he can be heard saying a final comment.

“The Flaming Flying Chicken always wins.”

He walks off into the night, whistling the theme song from the Andy Griffith show like he hadn’t just killed an entire town.

Results

Voted Death: DDay
Killers Kills: King Mickey,Virus,and James,the Imposter Killer
Impostor Killers Kills: Everyone Else

Killer: Phoenix
Doctor: Raven Effect
Protector: Straight Edge
Underground Leader: Hart
Impostor Killer: Myself

Game Winner:

This is a tough decision. Since Phoenix was voted to be killed,Ive got to give it to the townsfolk.I kept him alive because I felt like killing everyone again,and it seemed like the best way to do it without dipping into the supernatural too much. Congratulations,you win,but you also all die :P By the way,the Impostor Killer is a one-time thing,unless you would all like to have it as another Job.

#446 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

lol, I just knew it was Phnx! when we "killed" him and the game continued I was confused as hell!

Good ending tho, it painted the picture right into my head.

#447 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:29 AM

I was thinking about not playing because this got boring but after hearing that story, im pumped, just start the next round in about 3 weeks, thanks for the great ending HK.

#448 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:19 AM

This is not cool. <_< I didn't kill everyone this time.

#449 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:08 AM

If I had been revived this round, now THAT would have been sweet :P

#450 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member