• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 Blake

Blake

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:18 PM

Why are there so many people that hate John Cena?

He is like.. awesome. All of a sudden people hate him out of the blue. I think he is an Icon for people young and middle aged. But my god.. you hate him because he had the title forever? DEAL WITH IT YOU COCKSUCKER! My god he is awesome. He is the future of WWE weather you like it or not.

SO DEAL WITH IT!

#2 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:25 PM

Blake, on Jul 12 2006, 04:18 PM, said:

He is like.. awesome. All of a sudden people hate him out of the blue. I think he is an Icon for people young and middle aged. But my god.. you hate him because he had the title forever? DEAL WITH IT YOU COCKSUCKER! My god he is awesome. He is the future of WWE weather you like it or not.

SO DEAL WITH IT!
I certainly do NOT hate Cena, but those that do are entitled to their opinions and if people like you demand them listen to you, well...bucko...get this through your head: They'll continue to hate Cena, regardless of what others think. However, starting fights over it is silly, pointless, and idiotic.

Edited by wwfpooh, 12 July 2006 - 03:27 PM.

#3 CG54_.X

CG54_.X

The Code-X Icon.

• Banned
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:26 PM

I dont hate cena, I think he's cool.

I think most people hate him so much is because that he shows off too much, that he thinks he's too strong. Maybe the fans want a new champ for a while.

There was another reason, but I forgot what it was.

Now, If your not down with cena, then I got four words for ya!

You cant see me!

#4 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

Hey if we dont like a Superstar thats what we want to do. You have no right to call us ****suckers because You like a Superstar and we dont.

#5 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

~.AmErIcAn cLiCk.~, on Jul 12 2006, 04:26 PM, said:

I dont hate cena, I think he's cool.

I think most people hate him so much is because that he shows off too much, that he thinks he's too strong. Maybe the fans want a new champ for a while.

There was another reason, but I forgot what it was.

Now, If your not down with cena, then I got four words for ya!

You cant see me!
Oy...starting fights over Cena is silly... <_<

#6 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:29 PM

Anyone ever heard of free speech?

I hate Cena and Im proud to say that Im sure theres other people in this forum and out in the world that hate him too, and 1 person is not gonna change that especially by insulting them, for people that hate cena let them hate cena, for people that love cena, let them love Cena.

#7 CG54_.X

CG54_.X

The Code-X Icon.

• Banned
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:32 PM

I think Cena haters want him to be a heel. Am I correct Cena haters?

#8 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:33 PM

Like him i dont care but dont flame people just cause we have a different opinion then you.

My problem with Cena is he knows people hate him cause of the 5 moves of doom but he dosent say to Vince let me do more? They wont release him cause he is one of there top Faces.

#9 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:34 PM

I dont want him as a heel, I just want him out of the title run for a while like HHH was, if Cena wins at SNME Im sure there will be even more cena haters so Im not speaking on behalf of all the cena haters but for myself Id like to see Cena out of the title run for at least 2 to 3 months.

#10 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:36 PM

I don't hate Cena. I just don't see him as a main eventer. Sure, he's got talent and can put on a good match. I just don't care for the rapper/thug gimmick he has. Plus, he reminds me of my cousin for some reason. And my cousin is very annoying and is pretty much useless to society. Not that Cena's useless, but he still bugs me.

#11 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:42 PM

i know John Cena is one of our Best champions

#12 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:46 PM

DANTHEMAN29, on Jul 12 2006, 04:33 PM, said:

Like him i dont care but dont flame people just cause we have a different opinion then you.

My problem with Cena is he knows people hate him cause of the 5 moves of doom but he dosent say to Vince let me do more? They wont release him cause he is one of there top Faces.
Hate to keep saying this, but...EVERY big name has their MOVES of DOOM...those moves that WWE makes as the marketable trademaked moves. True, Cena could do more (as evidenced by ONS II), but WWE restricts that...

#13 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

SO DEAL WITH IT!
You are just as bad as the Cena haters that insult people that like Cena. If you want to be allowed to say what you think then people that don't like him should be allowed to say what they think.

I'm tired of him getting the belt when there are plenty of other people that deserve it. Other faces that aren't established can't really get the shot they deserve when Cena always has the title or is after the title. WWE took away most of what made people like him in the first place. He's not a tough thug anymore he's a rapper that doesn't seem to be able to fight that well. All of the stuff he did that got him liked in the first palce he doesn't do anymore. I don't blame Cena for most of it, but just because I don't blame him doesn't mean I'm not bored of him.

#14 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:58 PM

BucFan20, on Jul 12 2006, 04:50 PM, said:

SO DEAL WITH IT!
You are just as bad as the Cena haters that insult people that like Cena. If you want to be allowed to say what you think then people that don't like him should be allowed to say what they think.

I'm tired of him getting the belt when there are plenty of other people that deserve it. Other faces that aren't established can't really get the shot they deserve when Cena always has the title or is after the title. WWE took away most of what made people like him in the first place. He's not a tough thug anymore he's a rapper that doesn't seem to be able to fight that well. All of the stuff he did that got him liked in the first palce he doesn't do anymore. I don't blame Cena for most of it, but just because I don't blame him doesn't mean I'm not bored of him.
Agreed, but damn if I don't respect Cena for sticking to his guns, despite being pushed down by WWE management (and by down, I mean in popular status among diehard fans, not the marks that usually fill the seats)...

#15 Freehuey

Freehuey

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 1,972 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:06 PM

I hate him. Not because I want him to be heel but because he is boring as hell in the ring and says the most retarted stuff on the mic. If anyone did that I would hate them.

His moves of doom also arent his trademark moves. Trademark moves would be like the way Bret set up his moves the same way. Cena will get NO offense in the entire match then start the same set of moves to win. It is like Hulking up, once he starts it you know its about to be over. He no sells all the moves that were done before him and wins withen about 2 mintues after not getting any offense in the entire match. It isnt because he has trademark moves, it is because they they only moves he uses in a entire match.

#16 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

Freehuey, on Jul 12 2006, 05:06 PM, said:

I hate him.  Not because I want him to be heel but because he is boring as hell in the ring and says the most retarted stuff on the mic.  If anyone did that I would hate them.

His moves of doom also arent his trademark moves.  Trademark moves would be like the way Bret set up his moves the same way.  Cena will get NO offense in the entire match then start the same set of moves to win.  It is like Hulking up, once he starts it you know its about to be over.  He no sells all the moves that were done before him and wins withen about 2 mintues after not getting any offense in the entire match.  It isnt because he has trademark moves, it is because they they only moves he uses in a entire match.
Argh! His moves of doom (like the spinebuster, knee lift, and Pedigree for HHH; the spinebuster, smackshooter, Rock Bottom & People's Elbow for The Rock, etc.) are his trademarked moves, for that's how he sets up the end of nearly almost all of his matches, as said. But, this is because WWE management restricts the moves a wrestler can do. For unlike the old days where wrestlers (NOT superstars, wrestlers) "winged" the moves in-ring (though the winner was still pre-determined)...nowadays, management tells a wrestler to essentially work from a developed list of marketable moves & take it from there. True, Cena ain't the most accomplished wrestler in the world, but this is partly because he, like Orton & others, is still learning the craft, despite the fact that he can get it done (as "Prototype" in OVW or as "Doctor of Thugonomics" Cena) when allowed to shine.

Edited by wwfpooh, 12 July 2006 - 04:16 PM.

#17 Freehuey

Freehuey

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:36 PM

*sigh*

I already said it has nothing to do with him having trademark moves. ALL wrestlers do. It is the fact that he doesnt get any offense in the entire match and then comes back, no sells everything, and uses the same exact moves each time. He he would get good back and forth in during the match it would be one thing but seeing he doesnt that is why they are refferd to as the moves of doom. Doing no moves the entire mathc has nothing to do with restrictions, it has to do with lazyness on the part of Cena.

#18 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:38 PM

Freehuey, on Jul 12 2006, 05:36 PM, said:

*sigh*

I already said it has nothing to do with him having trademark moves. ALL wrestlers do. It is the fact that he doesnt get any offense in the entire match and then comes back, no sells everything, and uses the same exact moves each time. He he would get good back and forth in during the match it would be one thing but seeing he doesnt that is why they are refferd to as the moves of doom. Doing no moves the entire mathc has nothing to do with restrictions, it has to do with lazyness on the part of Cena.
So, he's the next Hogan mixed in with an Austin-like gimmick, so what? He sells tickets, and that's the bottom line, for it gets WWE ratings & money.

#19 Freehuey

Freehuey

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:41 PM

I agree. He is a hell of a person for WWE and a great money maker. So whats your point? That doesnt mean that I have to like him or cheer for him. It doesnt mean anyone ahs to like him or cheer for him. I'm not saying they depush him or fire him so I really dont understand where your going with that.

#20 Z5B

Z5B

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:44 PM

Thank god freehuey is here to smarten some of you cena fans up and show you what the 6 moves of doom really is. His gimmick is just a comeback kid it looks like, which just ruins you i think.

Cena has some good spots in and out of the ring but mix that in with all his other crappy stuff, you got a below average wrestler. His mic skills are chessey, something about farts, doughnuts, etc... All his fans are little kids or young females, he is like i said a comeback win kid and he just gets so damn boring and i usually can predict every single thing he does almost every match in a row. He just gets boring and chessey every night. He does not deserve to be called great by anyone nor does he deserve to be in the main event card anymore.

O and i could care less, well me and many other true WRESTLING FANS, what he does for the fans and for the company. It doesnt matter that he can cause controversy and get ratings, what matters is putting on a good match and entertaining pretty much every fan and he doesn't come close to that at all.

Edited by zacky5broncos, 12 July 2006 - 04:46 PM.

#21 .::Cold Slaw::.

.::Cold Slaw::.

"Brad"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

Freehuey is very wise when it comes to proffessional(sp?) wrestling :P.

It's true though, Cena gets beat up the entire match and "somehow" uses his five or six moves of doom to win. Does HBK do that? No, how about HHH? The Rock, Benoit, Angle, or The Undertaker? Not at all. They have their trademarked moves, but they usually don't finish the match with them in the same order every single time. They mix it up and make the matches exciting with new twists and turns.

#22 DLT

DLT

Thanks to Simon for the Avatar

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:50 PM

People talk about the way Cena wrestles like he's the only guy to ever do it.. wrestling used to WORK like that. (Yes, what you people call wrestling, as if todays "wrestling" isn't wrestling). It was always one sided matches until the end when the face made a comeback and won.. I don't see why you people seem to think its just Cena that does/has done this.

#23 Z5B

Z5B

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:52 PM

Exactly, cena gets killed during the whole match than magically wins after a few crappy moves. But people say o what about bret hart, hhh, hbk??? They win on their moves...

Well tell you what, give me a whole list of all the moves in order that cena does and give me a list of moves that hhh does in a match and i'll laugh at you for a little while because the lists wouldnt compare.

Armando Alejandro Estrada's wrestling carrer > Cena's entire carrer

#24 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

zacky5broncos, on Jul 12 2006, 05:52 PM, said:

Exactly, cena gets killed during the whole match than magically wins after a few crappy moves. But people say o what about bret hart, hhh, hbk??? They win on their moves...

Well tell you what, give me a whole list of all the moves in order that cena does and give me a list of moves that hhh does in a match and i'll laugh at you for a little while because the lists wouldnt compare.

Armando Alejandro Estrada's wrestling carrer > Cena's entire carrer
Okay...

HHH: Knee Lift or Spinebuster, Cheat or Managerial Interference, Pedigree

Cena: Protobomb, Five-Knuckle Shuffle, F-U (or STF-U)

#25 D-Wade3

D-Wade3

.:National Heat Association:.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,165 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:10 PM

LoL i dont know why put back on topic Cena is just a thug like every1 calls him he is annoyin sayin the same stuff over and over and over his moves arent that incredible but i like his energy thats what i like bout him.