.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

there are 5 reasons that let me know Vince isnt dead:
1. why didnt vince yell, wave his arms, or even bang on the door to get out
2. how come WWE says the body was "missing".
3. how come the camera men never jumped or shook the camera at the explosion, they obviously knew it was set up. They wouldnt have just stood there.
4. the explosion would be everywhere on the news, every radio station, etc. Eddie's death was more popular than vince's so called "death"
5. the fans everywhere would riot and not boo him like on ECW. the fans know he's not dead

there are also some reasons that support he is dead:
1. how come the online draft was postponed to sunday, if the company knew about the explosion, they would never have even said the supplemental draft was on wednesday.
2. how come joey styles and tazz were so emotional.
3. do u think that the WWE would lower the coporate flag half staff over some fake death.

i still believe the explosion was fake but these are the clues that can change your mind.

#52 Simon

Simon

Only 4 stars due to not being Misawa

• Code-X Member
  • 3,933 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

^^^True, but the US flag was full mast, because for some ****ed up reason it's illegal to have it half-mast unless it is a real death. Also, the draft was named on Wednesday but postponed to make it seem more real. Same with the Joey Styles/Tazz bit imo.

#53 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

I don't know weather to laugh or have pity on the people who have fell for this whole "Death" Thing....Na i think ill just laugh about it.

Do some of you know it was all set up, I haven't even watched it yet the moment i read it on wwe.com i knew it was all a stunt. He isn't dead he is at home taking time off and dealing with the business without being on TV. Its just a new storyline thats all which will properly drag on and on untill all of us are old.

mmmkay wrestlings fake, it was all a set up. Drugs are bad mmmkay!

#54 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:11 PM

Love the South Park reference.

#55 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

i know hes not dead for sure. but im wondering if he will ever come back onto tv. if he does, how will he explain surviving a "car bomb".

#56 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:12 PM

lol i laughed so hard my teacher at my school watches wrestling and he was talking to someone and i heard him talking about vince being dead and im 99.9% he actually thought he was dead

i gotta hand it to wwe on this one its a damn good set up on the stunt and its really believable. but theres many flaws in the stunt too though

#57 devdj

devdj

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:02 PM

the video of the burning limo was actually taped on Sunday night and the emergency services were told that wwe would be using controled explosives to blow it up

#58 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:02 PM

People act like the cameras are just planted there, if it were real, nobody on tv would have seen it.

#59 JJJet

JJJet

Back from the dead.

• Code-X Member
  • 657 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

*Can't wait for Wee Man and more little guys to come out singing "Ding dong the witch is dead."*

#60 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

I can, Jackass should have never been included with wrestling.

#61 Ryu Hardt

Ryu Hardt

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:30 PM

I was going to post this last night, but wasn't in the posting mood...

Does anyone else think this will be how Triple H aquires the business? We all know that Shane McMahon has gone on record of saying he doesn't want to take up the business, so I'm thinking this may be Vince's way of getting Triple H more involved on-screen while he is still recovering from his knee surgery.

Onto the point of people beleiving this is real ... all I could do is sit with my mouth on the floor thinking, "Holy shit, Vince just killed his character!" Key word there is character. Do you honestly believe WWE would continue with their programs if Mr. McMahon really died? They may have, but I highly doubt it.

On a side note though, I have to give WWE props for at least attempting to make this look real. I mean look at it, some people actually believe Vince killed himself. But then again, I wouldn't put it past Vince to kill himself if it meant the company would soar. However, the company would really have to skyrocket before that happened. Also, I like how, on WWE.com, they are saying no body has been found and that they think it was probably incinerated in the blast. Which, I guess, would explain why you didn't see him squirming around inside. I'm pretty interested in seeing where this is going!

Edited by Roan, 13 June 2007 - 07:41 PM.

#62 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:38 PM

As for the yelling, I've been in a fire before like that. It wasn't an explosion, but it was a bonfire. I had fallen/been pushed into it. If you yell, no one can hear you since the oxygen is being eaten up by the fire. You can yell all you want but nothing will come out.

#63 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

View PostBLUE_INC, on Jun 13 2007, 12:38 AM, said:

Teh... I really do think hes dead and if hes not and they faked the hole thing I know theres going to be alot of upset people me being one of them. But I think hes dead though.

My friend and everyone else I talked to said that he saw a vid of hole thing and Vince got out on the other side. That is the biggest load of BS! I ask if theres a vid then simpley put where is it? I know for a fact that there isn't one. And all you people might ask ok well then how do you know? Well go and do a yahoo search for it I 100% sure its not out there! Because I went and did one!

Simpley put theres no vid so ppl stop saying there is one!

And as for there being no body in the limo. I don't know what happen to it who knows maybe it combusted!

Yes, they showed a man's death on National Television, and instead of dropping the camera they just kept filming. To believe Vince is dead is like to say terrorist who lived there lives in caves were behind the 9/11 attacks.

#64 ^Evil-Dave^

^Evil-Dave^

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:56 PM

you would not beleave the friends of mine who have called me & e-mail'd me today saying "Holy S**T Vince is dead" & "Somebody killed McMahon on live T.V." lol TFF... Ah man they will not live this one down lol

#65 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:54 AM

Also note on the McMahon DVD, Vince said there are two sides to him. One side, is Mr. McMahon (His 'evil boss' character). The other is Vince McMahon (his real life self). Notice how everywhere you hear about the death, they say "Mr. McMahon" and not "Vince McMahon"? Face it, he's not dead. Just his character is. I strongly believe he killed off the Mr. McMahon character so he could get off of TV, and start spending more time with the family. I think he knows his wrestling days are over, and he also doesn't want miss out on his grandchildren growing up, like he missed out on many years of Shane/Stephanie's childhood.

#66 Raab16

Raab16

I'd give you everything, if there was something left.

• Banned
  • 684 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:50 PM

i really want stephanie to take over from here but i dont see that happening with the new baby

also the storylines are getting so rediculous these days just watch mr mcmahon return as a ghost and haunt everyone who said bad things about him on appretiation night lmao

#67 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:55 PM

Stephanie has backed some of the dumbest storylines in WWE history. Tim Wight trying to kill himself ring a bell? I'm worried about the future of WWE after Vince is gone.

#68 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

Tonight at the begining of Smackdown was the first I heard of this after being "Away" all week!! At first it seemed convincing but the comments from Chavo & Regal made it questionable.

Chavo was talkin about how some people thought of Vince as a jerk and said we should thank him for being a jerk becuz its what made wrestling what it is.

Regal said he enjoyed kissing Mr McMahons ass becuz its a nice ass :huh:

Also, I dont believe they would have had footage if the Limo caught fire on its own with Vince inside. They were waiting for it

Coidencidently, it was Mr McMahon Appreciation Night and all the wrestlers just happened to be all lined up. It would make a little more sense if they go with Vince killed himself I guess but for this to appear as a accident, I have to doubt it

Unlike everyone else tho, I gotta give WWE props on this. Ive been watchin wrestling since "at least" 1988 an watched past events before then and this (If a storyline) is one of the best in a while.

Someone said somethin about WWE wouldnt have kept programming on if this was real but the truth is if McMahon was to really die, he would want the show to continue.

The one thing that would have really convinced me it was fake would have been if Jillian sang during her comments.

Another small thing I noticed... When they put up the picture of Vince up at the begining of Smackdown tonight it was just a picture.... usually there is a birth date and death date

WWE, like it or not, did a great job with this. Mr McMahon.. RIP!

#69 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

Apparently, they're convincing quite a few people, whom I feel sorry for.....

#70 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

Anglefan read what deadlyweapn posted....Everyone before posting read what deadlyweapon posted...

this is from wrestlezone.com

Major Update On The Limo Explosion From RAW
06/12/2007 by Ryan Clark

According to reports, WWE filmed the limo explosion on Sunday night in Wilkes-Barre, PA with an outside stunt team that helped coordinate the explosion. WWE had acquired local permits to do the stunt many weeks ago.

The footage of McMahon getting into his limo was shot live and then the company quickly spliced into the pre-taped footage of the limo explosion filmed on Sunday night. To keep the stunt going, WWE set the limo back on fire when fans exited the arena after the show came to a close.

It should also be noted that this stunt had been planned for at least two weeks now, so it really had nothing to do with the rather lackluster ending to "The Sopranos" on Sunday night. WWE did issue a press release earlier playing off the negative feedback to the show ending badly, but it really was just a case of something working out that was not planned to begin with.

Some WWE fans caught Vince McMahon leaving in another limo after the show came to a close last night.

It should also be noted that many within WWE had no idea about the big finale to last night's big WWE Draft show. It was said to be just as much of a surprise to the wrestlers backstage as it was for the fans in attendance and watching at home.

WWE issued a press release today addressing the angle, still playing up the storyline of course, but also referencing "The Sopranos" - something many wrestling fans instantly thought of when the angle went down

#71 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

And y'all just got played ^^^^

VINCE IZ DEDDDDDDD!@!@!!!!11

#72 koberulz

koberulz

Retired. You miss me.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,464 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 16 June 2007 - 03:51 AM

What's this Sporanos ending everyone keeps referencing?

#73 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:30 AM

im not really sure about the Soprano's thing. By the way, what J.O.B said about no birth date and death date on SmackDown, they had the birth date and death date on ECW.

also, why would WWE try to pull off this story line. WWE should have known by then that every real WWE fan will obviously figure out Vince isnt dead.

#74 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:53 PM

View Postdeadlyweapon, on Jun 16 2007, 03:30 AM, said:

im not really sure about the Soprano's thing. By the way, what J.O.B said about no birth date and death date on SmackDown, they had the birth date and death date on ECW.

also, why would WWE try to pull off this story line. WWE should have known by then that every real WWE fan will obviously figure out Vince isnt dead.

media media media...

there getting tons of press and attention now...wwe is getting known by everyone..

you know the old saying theres no such thing as bad press...

heres a perfect example..a few people will be mad for wwe trying to say a man is dead when he's not but really wwe is being noticed and getting media exposure like never before...bravo vince u are a crazy mother trucker!!

#75 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:54 PM

wow this is probrably the dumbest thing WWE has ever done.