Just a quick question about Game Saves...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RamboSnipe

RamboSnipe

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

HELLO. This is my first post on the forums. I joined up quite a while ago, and I noticed that there were way more forum categories before? Oh well, anyway....

Game saves. What are they exactly? I just wanted to know because I'm having trouble playing through Dead Rising 2 on 360, since its kinda difficult and I thought I could download someones completed 100% gamesave to go through the game again and play it with the save I downloaded. So is it possible?

I also heard that gamesaves are only just for people looking for achievements to show off online... I hope this isnt the case...

#2 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

Welcome to the Code-X.

Yes, this place did used to have more categories, we've done a bit of reorganizing and pruning to make things look pretty and work better.

A game save is something every single gamer ever(except for those back before game saves existed, so the NES era) has used a game save. I myself downloaded several for my games, for Dead Rising 2, actually. I did exactly what you said.

Achievements can be gained via gamesave, but who care about achievements anyway? I've ignored achievements in every X-Box Game I've ever played.

Modio is the program I use for game saves and other patching. I'll provide a link to a youtube video explaining how to use it.

There you are. If you check out the info section on that video, you will find complete instructions and download links.

Let me know if any of this confuses you, or if the program gives you trouble.

#3 RamboSnipe

RamboSnipe

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:22 AM

Thanks for the reply HK. Will post back soon to see how I'm doing.

Really nice community here at Code.X. Might stay here for a while. :) :D

#4 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

Always happy to help new people. Enjoy your time here, the rest of us have. :thumbsup: