Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

Posted Image
FTO Touring Car (Picture taken by me in GT5)

The photo was bad to begin with, the stock pic had the car right in the bottom right corner. So the edge of this piece IS the edge of the stock.

I was going through a tutorial to try and conquer my fears of getting back to CS3, but I found myself hating the work so it was freestyled after following like a quater of the tut. It was going to consist of a lot of sharpened and blurred layers but in the end I nearly scrapped 2/3's of it to come up with a much simplier and in my eyes better finish.

Speaking of finish... yeah.... nothing revolutionary with this piece, the last good piece I made was the drifting 240SX and half of it was done for me in the stock! But for some reason, I can't help but smile at this little piece. It felt good flipping off the tut and going solo. But the car still looks so bare, and I ****ing hate C4D's. Cannot find any to my liking.

All in all, I am pleased with it. I know there is still a lot of potential in the piece but for the time I spent and what came as a result, Im happy :)

#2 EndZone

EndZone

Insert something witty or clever here.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

I like it. It has a simplicity to it that I like, and when it comes to GFX, the way I see it, simplicity often works best. I agree that C4D usage sucks. I can't stand it when people use them.

The text could be better (I suck with text myself, so I can't really help much in that area), but I like those circles in the bottom right. I'm not exactly sure what purpose they serve, but I think they look good.

Good work overall.

#3 D-Ten

D-Ten

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:20 AM

I like it, that is whatI i call a decent sig, i flippin' hate c4ds too, they suck. If your gonna make a graphic make it yourself, i won't rant. I love simplicity in a sig but with creativity, so yeah nice work, does what it says on the box.