• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:32 PM

yay i get to go to wonderlands tomorrow :)

#2 Corey Grandy

Corey Grandy

Deleted Member.

• Code-X Member
  • 11,630 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:47 PM

You should probably be more specific by saying Canada's Wonderland.

I'm going there for like 5 days in August. The I have to go back in September for Unforgiven...a lot of travelling to Ontario for me this summer...

#3 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:48 PM

Corey Grandy, on Jul 13 2006, 11:47 PM, said:

You should probably be more specific by saying Canada's Wonderland.

I'm going there for like 5 days in August. The I have to go back in September for Unforgiven...a lot of travelling to Ontario for me this summer...
the on in ontario i can't remember exactly where it is

#4 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 11:00 PM

go on some good rides & make sure u win a basketball there lol
last time i went there i remember it was $8 for 2 shots
so win a basketball
i used up $16 on it and i won 2 basketballs from it lol
one for a girl and one for me
i got the ny yankee bball
and she got raptors bball
anyway go on some crazy rides
dont go on viking freaken boring i almost threw up

#5 dx466

dx466

[.Kanadian Kryptonyte.]

• Code-X Member
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:01 AM

Yeah viking is like for when you first ate for me. Go on cliffhanger and the bat and stuff. That place owns I might go next week.

#6 spike731

spike731

Erster, dies zu übersetzen, erhält ein Plätzchen.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:02 AM

i was at wounderland once and i wanted to commite sucide it was so boring. i just go to a fair up by me, its like 1 hour away. its pretty nice. they have GREAT food there and i get most of my t-shirts there cause they have like skulls and stuff. im really nto one for rides there cause they only have like 3 or 4 good rides.

the Claw: you sit in a sit and 8 sides with 3 seats on each side. it spins around and goes in a circle (air born) at the same time.

The Dominator: not really one of my favorites but it just sends you shooting up at like 100 MPH like to 100 feet in the air.

Hymallia (no idea who the **** this is spelled): you go in a circle (not air born) at about 100 MPH and they blast heavy metal over the speakers

Bumper Cars (:P) everyone knows what those are (i hope)

yeah im going there like 5 days in augest. i think its the second or first week of augest so you might not see me that much cause we leave at like 9:00AM and get home around 12:00 AM.

Note: most words are probebly spelled wrong cause i just woke up and haven't had any caffine or my coffe yet.

#7 D-Wade3

D-Wade3

.:National Heat Association:.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,165 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:03 AM

spike731, on Jul 14 2006, 09:02 AM, said:

i was at wounderland once and i wanted to commite sucide it was so boring. i just go to a fair up by me, its like 1 hour away. its pretty nice. they have GREAT food there and i get most of my t-shirts there cause they have like skulls and stuff. im really nto one for rides there cause they only have like 3 or 4 good rides.

the Claw: you sit in a sit and 8 sides with 3 seats on each side. it spins around and goes in a circle (air born) at the same time.

The Dominator: not really one of my favorites but it just sends you shooting up at like 100 MPH like to 100 feet in the air.

Hymallia (no idea who the **** this is spelled): you go in a circle (not air born) at about 100 MPH and they blast heavy metal over the speakers

yeah im going there like 5 days in augest. i think its the second or first week of augest so you might not see me that much cause we leave at like 9:00AM and get home around 12:00 AM.

Note: most words are probebly spelled wrong cause i just woke up and haven't had any caffine or my coffe yet.
Sounds like an awesome place hope u have fun there!!!!

#8 Corey Grandy

Corey Grandy

Deleted Member.

• Code-X Member
  • 11,630 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:39 PM

spike731, on Jul 14 2006, 10:02 AM, said:

You're obviously talking about a different 'Wonderland'. Canada's Wonderland is almost as good as Disney World/Land, if not better in some places. You just have to get on the right rides instead of every last thing you see...

Edited by Corey Grandy, 14 July 2006 - 01:39 PM.

#9 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:22 PM

Corey Grandy, on Jul 14 2006, 03:39 PM, said:

spike731, on Jul 14 2006, 10:02 AM, said:

You're obviously talking about a different 'Wonderland'. Canada's Wonderland is almost as good as Disney World/Land, if not better in some places. You just have to get on the right rides instead of every last thing you see...
yeah well i whent on the wild beast like 5 imes and allmost broke a rib
i was gunna go on the bat but the line up was huge there were some other but i forget