• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shawn Williams

Shawn Williams

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:25 AM

Alright I was wanting to know how I would go about doing this. After I start up SVR 2008 on my PS2 I go into Options and click "Copy A Created Wrestler" and when the list comes up to show me what CAW's are there about half of them say "Empty", meaning I can't copy them. So after doing a bit of research on different saves I've found out that it's because they are Hacked CAW's, so how would I be able to do this? I've read that one of the methods for doing this is by making a RE-HACK code which is made from the different Layer ID's that were hacked. But the problem is I wouldn't be able to make a RE-HACK code because I'm not the one who made these CAW's, so I wouldn't know what layers are hacked.

I know this is possible to do because several Saves I've found online have said "Credit goes to such and such for this Hacked CAW". And I highly doubt that the person who provided their CAW for the save would go through all of that trouble of explaining the exact Layer ID's and Codes that were hacked to the guy who is making the Save.

Any help would be great, thanks.

#2 drcat125

drcat125

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

first of all wrong section

but heres the link to the guide anyway

http://www.code-x.ws...showtopic=64156

#3 Shawn Williams

Shawn Williams

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

Yeah I've seen that, but the guy who made the guide never posted the REHACK code.