• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 devdj

devdj

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:15 AM

hi there i was just wondering could anyone make a armax pal european gamesave that has wrestlers moves most all hacked like video on youtube i saw Rey going for the 619 and batista caught rey and turned it into a batista bomb or similar hacked moves would be great where wrestlers can catch there opponents in mid air and do moves like powerbomb and chokeslam please any save like that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

#2 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

View Postdevdj, on Apr 2 2007, 04:15 AM, said:

hi there i was just wondering could anyone make a armax pal european gamesave that has wrestlers moves most all hacked like video on youtube i saw Rey going for the 619 and batista caught rey and turned it into a batista bomb or similar hacked moves would be great where wrestlers can catch there opponents in mid air and do moves like powerbomb and chokeslam please any save like that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Sorry man, those moves aren't real, they just edit the video's. Never believe any videos you see on the Internet about SvR07.

#3 Superhack

Superhack

For Eminem tracks please pm me

• Banned
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

I'd like to see that video thought to see what lenghs people will go to to make you believe it lol