Enjoy!

#2 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:43 PM

to be honest im quite dissapointed with edge, i like the attire but his hair doesnt look right and he has a goofy walk in his entrance

#3 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:53 PM

Wheres the jacket in his entrance.....man thats what I liked about him.....

His strength and Durability is low for a guy who is world champ and I feel they messed up his whole entrance. I hope they have 07's entrance has an alternate.

#4 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

Makes examples by not becoming one.

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

I wish I knew what kind of crack you people are on half the time. I really do.

This entrance is nearly perfect. This is an awesome edge, and in fact, the last Ring section of the entrance is going on my CAW.

Everything about it is damn near perfect, and the attire is solid. The model's really well made.

Aside from his black coat not being a part of it (I'm beginning to think that either the entrance attire has been completly removed from the game or at least not in this build of the game), I'd rate this Edge a 9 out of 10. A 9, becuase the missing coat.

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 12 October 2007 - 07:06 PM.

#5 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:07 PM

The entrance is ok except for the fact that I wanted the jacket and when he comes out he does the thing on stage like he does in 07. I remember him doing that last time I saw him in action. Attire is nice looking. All I don't like is no jacket.

Nevermind about the entrance... he doesn't do that anymore but I still want the jacket : (

#6 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

The one thing I'm extremely disappointed in is that they still have him doing the face buster version of his DDT that he's probably only done once or twice. So damn lame. Well, if the Code of Silence is still in I guess I'll have to give that to him again instead.

By the way, his coat might be missing because he's wearing a belt. They did that before as well with some people.

Edited by TheRob, 12 October 2007 - 07:11 PM.

#7 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

View PostKarmaRocketX, on Oct 13 2007, 02:03 AM, said:

I wish I knew what kind of crack you people are on half the time. I really do.
that was kinda uncalled for, im entitled to my own opinion

anyway, i heard that he was going to have his camo attire as an alternate, does anyone know anything about that?

#8 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

Makes examples by not becoming one.

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

No, It wasn't uncalled for one bit.

I know you're entitled to your opinion. I'm perfectly entitled to disagree with it, hence why I said that. That's honestly what I think.

I didn't say you couldn't say what you want. I'm just saying that is my reaction to it. I think it's perfectly called for for both of us to say exactly what we think.

Plus, of course I obviously don't really think you're on crack for real. It was sarcasm. <_<

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 12 October 2007 - 07:24 PM.

#9 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

Well at least his intro is reanimated, I dont like seeing da same intros ova again, even if their gimmick is da same, becuz dey could still reanimate it some way. I like his attire too.

#10 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:33 PM

Karma and Rob

What do you guys think of his stats?

#11 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:37 PM

Actually, I'd say his stats are pretty accurate. They're pretty well rounded and seem to be fitting of Edge.

#12 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:46 PM

View PostTheRob, on Oct 12 2007, 08:09 PM, said:

The one thing I'm extremely disappointed in is that they still have him doing the face buster version of his DDT that he's probably only done once or twice. So damn lame.

Well at least its reanimated lol :D

#13 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:57 PM

PS2 screens and videos now added!

#14 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

View PostD_Money, on Oct 12 2007, 09:46 PM, said:

The one thing I'm extremely disappointed in is that they still have him doing the face buster version of his DDT that he's probably only done once or twice. So damn lame.

Was it? It didn't look reanimated to me at all. Well, I didn't see it much because I always took it off of Edge and gave him a move closer to his actual Edgecution DDT. It's not really much of a consolation to me if it's been reanimated though, because he shouldn't have that version as a special at all.

EDIT: Yeah, I just went back and checked out last year's and they did reanimate it. It's mostly just slower though.

Edited by TheRob, 12 October 2007 - 08:05 PM.

#15 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

View PostTheRob, on Oct 12 2007, 08:58 PM, said:

Was it? It didn't look reanimated to me at all. Well, I didn't see it much because I always took it off of Edge and gave him a move closer to his actual Edgecution DDT. It's not really much of a consolation to me if it's been reanimated though, because he shouldn't have that version as a special at all.

Da reanimated version looks waay better, becuz da 1 from last year waz too fast, didn't u notice dat da 1 in da video waz a lil bit slower & more realistic?

#16 damed124

damed124

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:08 PM

View PostD_Money, on Oct 12 2007, 10:06 PM, said:

View PostTheRob, on Oct 12 2007, 08:58 PM, said:

Da reanimated version looks waay better, becuz da 1 from last year waz too fast, didn't u notice dat da 1 in da video waz a lil bit slower & more realistic?

well i guess this one will fit daniels so much better
Edit:by looking at the ps2 screens i think that both titles could be put on the line now

Edited by damed124, 12 October 2007 - 08:09 PM.

#17 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:15 PM

You missed my edit note. I went back and checked it out after you said that and noticed it was reanimated. Like I said it's just mostly slower.

Edited by TheRob, 12 October 2007 - 08:16 PM.

#18 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:21 PM

View PostTheRob, on Oct 12 2007, 09:15 PM, said:

You missed my edit note. I went back and checked it out after you said that and noticed it was reanimated. Like I said it's just mostly slower.

aw damn I didn't even notice yo edit

#19 KrossFire

KrossFire

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

• Code-X Member
  • 2,306 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

why is edge still champ i mean he gave up his title months ago, and his rating is not that major for 94...

#20 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 13 October 2007 - 06:28 AM

View PostTheRob, on Oct 12 2007, 01:09 PM, said:

The one thing I'm extremely disappointed in is that they still have him doing the face buster version of his DDT that he's probably only done once or twice. So damn lame. Well, if the Code of Silence is still in I guess I'll have to give that to him again instead.

By the way, his coat might be missing because he's wearing a belt. They did that before as well with some people.
You mean the Edge-cution? Yeah he hasn't used it for quite some time, but it used to be his main finisher just like the downward spiral which he also did away with. If I remember correctly, in a fatal 4 way match with himself, Eddie, Benoit, and Angle, he won it with a top rope Edge-cution... ownage.

#21 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

View PostTheOneKBD, on Oct 13 2007, 08:28 AM, said:

View PostTheRob, on Oct 12 2007, 01:09 PM, said:

You mean the Edge-cution? Yeah he hasn't used it for quite some time, but it used to be his main finisher just like the downward spiral which he also did away with. If I remember correctly, in a fatal 4 way match with himself, Eddie, Benoit, and Angle, he won it with a top rope Edge-cution... ownage.
He's done the Edgecution DDT quite a bit, it's just that since they made the Spear his main finisher he hasn't beaten anyone with the DDT in a while. But still the point is that he's done the DDT far more, and far more recently than the Face Buster version that he's only done a couple times. It's kind of like what they do with Kane year after year, they keep giving him that Powerbomb he hasn't done in like 5 years meanwhile he's getting Undertaker's left over Tombstone as a regular move as apposed to his own Tombstone which he's used far more often and more recently than the Powerbomb.

#22 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:21 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I also wish they would update Rey's 619. He hasn't used the West Coast Pop in years. Recently he's only used the seated senton or the dime drop or the splash, none of which are in the game.

#23 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:33 AM

View PostTheOneKBD, on Oct 13 2007, 12:21 PM, said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I also wish they would update Rey's 619. He hasn't used the West Coast Pop in years. Recently he's only used the seated senton or the dime drop or the splash, none of which are in the game.
That's what I've been thinking. They should add a 619 to Dropping the Dime (Springboard Guillotine Legdrop) special because in a non-pinning match the West Coast Pop is kind of useless.

#24 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:35 PM

I was thinking just let the 619 be his finisher and when he finishes he ends up on the apron, so you can manually use one of his springboard finishers or just go in for the pin. Then his second finisher would include the 619 and seated senton since you wouldn't be able to use it on a down opponent. Of course they would never think of that but it would be cool.

#25 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

View PostTheOneKBD, on Oct 13 2007, 03:35 PM, said:

I was thinking just let the 619 be his finisher and when he finishes he ends up on the apron, so you can manually use one of his springboard finishers or just go in for the pin. Then his second finisher would include the 619 and seated senton since you wouldn't be able to use it on a down opponent. Of course they would never think of that but it would be cool.
Well, I was always a huge fan of AKI's games so having do things manually wouldn't bother me at all, in fact I'd be all for it. It was fun having to do the People's Elbow manually. I was just going by how Yukes always does things since they seem to feel the players are unable to do things for themselves. I'd love to be able to manually do a West Coast Pop or Dropping the Dime after hitting the 619. It'd be good to actually have that choice.

Edited by TheRob, 13 October 2007 - 03:39 PM.