Consel wars XBOX360 or PS3?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

Poll: XBOX or PS3 (38 member(s) have cast votes)

You decied

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:16 PM

the internet browser on ps3 is better than firefox and internet explorer.

#52 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:24 PM

View PostTyE, on Jan 4 2008, 08:16 PM, said:

the internet browser on ps3 is better than firefox and internet explorer.
That's your opinion.

#53 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:31 PM

wow ur smart u managed to figure that out nice.

#54 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:05 AM

And Opera is better than all of them. ;)

#55 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:04 AM

View PostTyE, on Jan 2 2008, 04:31 PM, said:

wow ur smart u managed to figure that out nice.

Was that nessicary? I mean, it's obvious that it's your opinion, but what's with the hate in that post?

On topic, however... I really don't give a shit about a browser on my console. I'm not going to replace my PC with a console, not now not ever. I want my console to GAME ON, and perhaps occasionally to watch a DVD.

PS3's browser does not, and will never impress me.

#56 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:44 AM

well i was pissed off because she thinks she knows everything and she thingks she is so smart. and rob yea i like opera the best too.

#57 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:03 PM

I prefer a 360 as the PS3 just does not impress me. This generation was Sony's turn to be 3rd place.

I always love Nintendo because I grew up with an NES and it was my first memorable console. I was too young to care for the Atari. Anyway, the Sega Genesis was my NES's successor and I have no complaints. N64 came next and then the Gamecube.... Xbox, PS2, and now I have a 360 and Wii.

The PS3 does not have any games that make me cream myself over. Also, a lot of the games on PS3 are also on 360 and so since I have a 360, I rather buy the game on a console with superior online service and unlockable achievements (yea they feel cool). The PS3 decided to jump the gun into the Blu Ray DVD craze and they screwed up with me there because I have no intention on killing DVD and switching to Blu Ray. Blu Ray DVDs are expensive as hell and the PS3's outrageous price also stems from it's ability to play Blu Ray media. Sony tried giving their PS2 steroids and it failed to me.

I'm not saying PS3 sucks because by all means it does not. It's still a game system and I'd be a fool to not accept a game system. Fanboys make me sick because they are narrow minded and immature. Simply put, the PS3 currently has nothing that I'm dying for right now.

I'm quite happy with my Wii as it offers gaming on a whole new level which really is next gen gaming. Nintendo is what makes Microsoft and Sony strive to be better because they set the standard for gaming. They were the first to introduce the rumble feature which made Sony quickly add the rumble option (dual shock) to their light-weight PS1 controllers. Nintendo was the first to introduce the Wavebird (wireless controllers) which made Microsoft and Sony go wireless. The point is, Nintendo does a lot of innovative things when it comes to gaming. The connectivity between the Game Boy SP and Gamecube was cool, which by the way ... the PSP was inspired by the Game Boy. Let's see how long it takes Microsoft to make a handheld...

My 360 is also a fine piece of work. Xbox Live is top notch, the Dashboard is cool and the options are plentiful. I won't go into too much detail, but it's certainly a console to have.

PS3, I'd like to have, but not now.

In the spirit of this topic, I'll choose 360 over PS3.

#58 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

View PostTyE, on Jan 5 2008, 09:44 AM, said:

well i was pissed off because she thinks she knows everything and she thingks she is so smart. and rob yea i like opera the best too.
Oh my god.. Your putting me into tears.... This is really sad.. Your pissed off because I think I know everything? because I think I'm smart? Since when have I said that?! All I do in the forums is post my opinions. I've never spoke to you in Code X or anywhere else. I've never even went against your questions or even answered any of your questions or opinions that you possibly post here in Code X. Then all of the sudden in a topic, you bashed me. Why? Is it because your a follower, you see a few Code X members doing this here and you decide to do it as well? What the hell is your problem?! I guarantee you that if someone else typed about the Playstation 3 browser yesterday, you would had never replied. Every time something happens, you end up attempting to bash me.. Pissed off of at my opinions.. This is sad and it needs to be stopped..

#59 King¦Mickey

King¦Mickey

i dunno lol

• Code-X Member
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:01 PM

My computer is for the internets. My console is for the gaming.

#60 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:13 PM

what the hell u mean u started this i was posting my opionion and u post a dumbass reply. and please ur sis goes to scholl with trish stratus, u've been to every wwe event since 1998 in front row and u've met every wrestling gimmie a break don't act like a dumbass and i won't treat u like one.

edit: and we all know ur a guy so why u being a transexual?

#61 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:20 PM

View PostTyE, on Jan 5 2008, 02:07 PM, said:

what the hell u mean u started this i was posting my opionion and u post a dumbass reply. and please ur sis goes to scholl with trish stratus, u've been to every wwe event since 1998 in front row and u've met every wrestling gimmie a break don't act like a dumbass and i won't treat u like one.
I was talking about the other topic that you started with me.. Also yes you did started because it's really odd that you replied to me.. and it was not even necessary to say that was smart of me to say that. You could have went to a better direction.. Anyway. SO wait... You bashed me because of jealously?! Are you kidding me? ok now it all makes sense now.. I never said that I have met every wrestler. Just some. Just because you don't believe me (I could care less) and because your jealous, doesn't mean you can bash me in the forums. You could have done that in PM from the start.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 05 January 2008 - 04:21 PM.

#62 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:23 PM

whats this shit about me starting it. if u wouldn't have said ur dumbass know it all comments then i would have said the smart thing. y don't u just admit that ur a transexual and admit u lied about being to every wwe front row since 1998, ur sis went to school with stratus, and u met every wreslter and i'll be ahppy.

#63 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Can we drop this guys? I would like nothing more than for both of you to not reply in regards to each other's posts because if I do nothing you guys will go on forever, back and forth and never quit. If you want to reply, please let it be about the topic.

#64 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

TyE, that's enough. You're being absolutely absurd. I'm going to be honest, you both are being pretty childish in this topic, but saying that she's a guy is just going too far. There is no reason to be like that. Ever.

#65 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

i'll never speak to her again when she admit that ur a transexual and admit u lied about being to every wwe front row since 1998, ur sis went to school with stratus, and u met every wreslter .

#66 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

View PostSergio, on Jan 5 2008, 02:23 PM, said:

Can we drop this guys? I would like nothing more than for both of you to not reply in regards to each other's posts because if I do nothing you guys will go on forever, back and forth and never quit. If you want to reply, please let it be about the topic.
You might as well tell him that because he will just repeat himself over and over again.. I can't believe he was bashing me all this time out of jealously... This is ridiculous... Sergio, you have said this before and he continued it later on. I know this will happen again. So just do something because looks like your words don't mean nothing for some people.. because they kept continuing.

#67 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

stop saying i'm jealous how the **** u get that that makes absolutely no ****ing sense whatsoever. i'll never speak to u again when u admit that ur a transexual and admit u lied about being to every wwe front row since 1998, ur sis went to school with stratus, and u met every wreslter .

#68 Riley

Riley

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:32 PM

Tye- Shame on you for calling her a trans. Honestly we shouldnt care if she is a girl or guy. This is the internet...its not like were gonna hook up with her or anything......
Rebecca- Quit b****ing about things just because someone doesnt agree with you and if you want things droped dont provoke.

As for the topic I prefer the PS3. I think the graphics are awesome and when MGS4 and GTA IV comeout the game will definitely be better. But that is MY opinion. MINE and I enjoy my PS3 very much. No negatives for it so far.

#69 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

Calm down please, i know your both made at each other but keep it cool :), i don't want to have to lock this topic.

TBH i like them all, there all made for the same reason to play games, and the 360, PS3 and Wii succeed at that.

#70 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

she casn't stop bitching cause she's a trashbag trans.

#71 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:35 PM

View PostTyE, on Jan 5 2008, 02:29 PM, said:

stop saying i'm jealous how the **** u get that that makes absolutely no ****ing sense whatsoever. i'll never speak to u again when u admit that ur a transexual and admit u lied about being to every wwe front row since 1998, ur sis went to school with stratus, and u met every wreslter .
It's obvious that your jealous because you keep on bashing me on every topic... Go ahead and keep on talking. Calling me a transsexual and a liar is not helping you at all. So yes please do and continue on because of your jealously, childish behavior. Also I've already posted what I need to say and I'm sure you will say the same thing, just so you won't feel stupid. So I'm done replying to you on this topic because you will repeat yourself over and over.. So please do keeping typing. Jealously won't get you anywhere buddy. bye bye

#72 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:37 PM

Come on now, back on topic. Just ignore each other replys.

#73 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:38 PM

y don't u shut the **** up u dumb piece of shit trash bag trans and get it through u dumb ****ing skull that i'm not jealous. and if ur to scared to reply or u can't come up with anymore dumbass shit then i know why u ren't replying.

#74 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:39 PM

I hate this shit.

Rebecca, in THIS very topic, YOU provoked a smart ass response from TyE when you quoted his post that had nothing to do with you, and said "that's your opinion." Usually that's the type of response people get in that situation. I say this based on observation on many occasions. I'm not trying to be mean.

TyE, I think that it is ridiculous and very childish to spend so much time arguing with someone you don't like. I'm not saying you have to like her or get along with her, but why not ignore someone you can't get along with? It's a lot less stressful.

I also find it very unfair that I respect both of you and I'm forced to have to do something about this and one day, It's probably going to cause a problem to have to settle this internet feud.

Edit: Another topic gone to shit.

#75 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:54 PM

Just delete there posts and continue with the thread...this is one of the best threads right now in the forum. It shouldnt be closed.