• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Feral

Feral

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

With the announcement of WWE12 NOT coming out for PS2 or PSP, the hacking community that helped this site become what it is retires.(unless a new version of Gameshark/Codebreaker/ARMax, or some new device, is released someday).

I want to thank everybody for all the fun we have had dissecting WWE games over the years. It has been a terrific run that has made these games enjoyable for thousnds of people over the years, and has single handedly made it possible for our Super-human CAWs to kick Cole's ass all over the Raw arena, and do things we otherwise couldn't do. I will never forget fighting on the streets of Iraq in 2009 thanks to the Walk Through Walls code (with the Tribute arena).

Particular special thanks to the individuals who have been the backbone of the community, The legendary Codeteam; Sergio, Undertaker Ba, KG, Raven-Effect, Hernan, Socom, Fallen Angel, Trigin, and anybody else I missed.

(Name added, ba.:thumbsup:)

Good luck to all in whatever your future brings!

Edited by Feral, 03 June 2011 - 10:00 AM.

#2 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

I know what you're saying but the codes will still be in the archives for people who still use codes for the past games.

Edited by Cameron™, 01 June 2011 - 06:22 PM.

#3 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:48 PM

Thank you for the recognition. Also i would liek to add Trigin's name to that list of people. He has probably hacked quite alot and was one of the originators of it here.

#4 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

It saddens me I never found this site till the 2011 game, I feel I missed so much now. And sadly I doubt any new code devices will come, last I heard MS and Sony will sue the ass off of anyone putting out such devices (since online is such a major deal). *sigh* Why they can't simply block the devices from online use, allowing offline users to have their fun, I'll never understand. But that's it I suppose.

Well the hacking may be over, but the forum doesn't have to die. We can still talk about the new games, and pro wrestling news in general.

Edited by justinlynch3, 02 June 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#5 AyoLOC

AyoLOC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

I've been here for quite awhile, I mean, the codes for old games don't have to go, and maybe some new codes will still be found for 'em, but it's still upsetting to hear that it's all coming to an end. Thanks a lot to the people that have spent countless hours, finding, testing, and posting codes.

#6 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

Yes, even though I haven't used codes since I got my 360 years ago, I would still like to thank everyone that has helped with them throughout the years. Without codes I would have never came here and I wouldn't have had the good times I've had here because of it, so thank you for luring me in.

#7 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

I heard WWE '12 will be on PS2. It's been confirmed. Can't remember where I read that though.

#8 Feral

Feral

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

False, Cameron. It was gamespot.com that started that rumor, but Cory Ledsema(THQ president) himself who confirmed via Twitter that WWE12 will not be released for PS2 or PSP.

This site itself isn't going anywhere. Over the years, it has built itself into a full blown community with a strong foundation, and has much to offer. The hacking is what brought this site to main stream, and now that it's over, Code-X is like a lion cub that has grown up, and left it's birth pride. It now has to stand on it's own without the support of it's parents. That doesn't mean the founders are leaving, just that the site no longer exists for the reason it was created. It has become something brand new. It has become a Lion King.

#9 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

Thanks Feral.

Also CDX should still thrive and sure the site was created for Code Hacking. However it isn't just the hacking that made the board but the people who visited and posted. So i am quite certain that it will thrive without Code Hacking.

Also on a side note i am attempting to hack Wii Codes now. So who knows if i get anything workin from this we may have some hacking happening still but it shouldn't be a main focus here or anything by any means.

Having said that there are a few codes the Wii has for one of the SvR games i want to try and port over or hack for the PSP and PS2. So atleast a couple more codes for those should be coming out from myself if i can figure them out. Also aperently Carlito is hidden in the SvR 2011 game disc as THQ just block him. His Character model is from 2010 however.

#10 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

I was surprised PS2 got 08 so it lasting to 11 was pretty amazing.

Ah the good ol' days of wrestling games with hacking hair to make Snitsky or making ridiculous match types. Well I recently got a ps2 again with HCTP and SvR06 so if anyone wants to send me a gameshark please do, =D

#11 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

View PostFeral, on 03 June 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

False, Cameron. It was gamespot.com that started that rumor, but Cory Ledsema(THQ president) himself who confirmed via Twitter that WWE12 will not be released for PS2 or PSP.
Damn Gamespot!

#12 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

View PostCameron™, on 03 June 2011 - 06:57 PM, said:

View PostFeral, on 03 June 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

Damn Gamespot!

They did the same on GameFAQs. They made a PS2 forum for WWE 12, I went and favorited it, then they deleted it. Now I'm stuck with a board in my favorites I can't delete because I can't access it because it doesn't exist.

#13 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:03 PM

Move onto CoD? :P

#14 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

View Postjustinlynch3, on 05 June 2011 - 02:37 PM, said:

They did the same on GameFAQs. They made a PS2 forum for WWE 12, I went and favorited it, then they deleted it. Now I'm stuck with a board in my favorites I can't delete because I can't access it because it doesn't exist.
I hate when that happens. Really irritates me!

#15 WVIP

WVIP

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

Thanks Feral.
Also CDX should still thrive and sure the site was created for Code Hacking. However it isn't just the hacking that made the board but the people who visited and posted. So i am quite certain that it will thrive without Code Hacking.

Also on a side note i am attempting to hack Wii Codes now. So who knows if i get anything workin from this we may have some hacking happening still but it shouldn't be a main focus here or anything by any means.

Having said that there are a few codes the Wii has for one of the SvR games i want to try and port over or hack for the PSP and PS2. So atleast a couple more codes for those should be coming out from myself if i can figure them out. [b]Also aperently Carlito is hidden in the SvR 2011 game disc as THQ just block him. His Character model is from 2010 however.

That is only for the Xbox and PS3 however. I posted the topic by the way.

Edited by WVIP, 06 June 2011 - 03:48 PM.

#16 djbatata

djbatata

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

Unfortunately is the end for our "hack" community :( at least for new "WWE" series...
It's almost 4 years since i register in here most of time because the hacks for PSP and i wanna leave thanks for KG, undertaker ba and Hernan really ;) and thanks to the others i forget.

Hope that cobra USB (PS3!) or whatever it's called can change and/or innovate something with regard to hack. We all can wait for some time.
And yes we can't hack, we can't share savegames we can't do nothing in this ******* consoles generation LOL

Cheers for everyone.