Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

• Code-X Member
  • 2,306 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

Why the f*** is lil b so popular I was on youtube listening to tupac and some dumbass make a stupid comment lil b is better (obvious troll) the he starts listing some of his albums and songs so I stupidly listened to one and wow I lmao at this dude jus pathetic smh

#2 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

Ok, so, I hadn't listened to him until after reading this, I've heard about him, just never got around to checking him out until now. I listened to a few songs, Wonton Soup, Charlie Sheen and Illusions Of Grandeur... so I gave him a decent chance right quick.

Not really impressed, the best of the bunch was easily Illusions Of Grandeur, and honestly it wasn't even that great. Wonton Soup was just terrible, Charlie Sheen was pretty bad too. Honestly, I was expecting better out of him based on some of the people I know that listen to him, usually these people have better taste. Sooo maybe I just haven't heard his better stuff? I don't know, but from the three I did listen to I wasn't impressed.

*turns on some Charles Hamilton*

#3 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

I don't get the hype on Lil B, I'm not sure if his music is suppose to be taken seriously, it just might meant to be stupid. That being said, I still don't get it, some people who I know love his music, and I just listen to some of it, and I just can't ever get into it. Then again I hate the really slow "swag rap" type shit, thats starting to become popular, I'd rather hear someone ride a beat.

Anyways, Lil B is ok, I don't get his music, or if there is suppose to be anything to get.

#4 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

On a related note, this song is ******* awesome.