Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

Credit: Wrestlezone

The following is the complete roster of playable characters for the upcoming "WWE '12" video game:

Raw: John Cena, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Husky Harris, Santino Marella, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, Goldust, Zack Ryder, Mason Ryan, Triple H, The Miz, Alex Riley, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, Michael McGuillicuty, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Mr. McMahon, CM Punk

Smackdown: Ted DiBiase, Mark Henry, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Kane, Yoshi Tatsu, Jack Swagger, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, The Undertaker, Christian, Sin Cara, Ezekiel Jackson, Wade Barrett, Randy OrtonDivas:Eve, Natayla, Maryse, Layla, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly

Legends: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Road Warrior Hawk, Road Warrior Animal, Vader, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, Demolition Smash, Demolition Axe, Edge, The Rock

There are also 14 additional spots with characters yet to be named.

#2 Nabil

Nabil

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:06 AM

lol like last year game this year also no "the great khali"...

#3 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:53 AM

HBK better be in it! :D

#4 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

I hate to be a stickler (that's a lie) but the 14 additional spots you mentioned that were yet to be named makes this by definition an incomplete roster, not a complete one. Change your topic title.

#5 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:21 AM

Once they become available, they'd go on the first page of the official roster topic, which I think was made as a sticky. :)

#6 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:47 AM

Topic title edited. Please try not to be misleading with your title. I thought this was the final roster but it's actually just the roster revealed thus far.

I'm very happy about Nash and Booker T being back in... Now we just need Brock and I'll be set!

#7 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

View PostShowtime, on 18 August 2011 - 01:47 AM, said:

Topic title edited. Please try not to be misleading with your title. I thought this was the final roster but it's actually just the roster revealed thus far.

I'm very happy about Nash and Booker T being back in... Now we just need Brock and I'll be set!

It was correct the first time, The 14 left are DLC and there is only 1 mystery character in the game which won't be revealed.

#8 Stoneheart

Stoneheart

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

Dude, what happened to Tyler Reks? Isn't he still
signed with the company? He's one of several guys
I'd like to play in the game.

#9 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

I don't know if he's gonna be in it. But he should be. He's been in WWE longer than Sin Cara, so it's surprising to not have him in. But he could still be in it. There's 12 slots yet to be revealed. We know T. Stratus and M. Cole are going to take up two positions.