• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mister Giggles

Mister Giggles

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:19 PM

On the Beautiful Blue Danube - Johann Strauss, Hits the speakers for the second time in history and Mister Giggles appears from backstage through the curtains.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Mister Giggles!

The crowd makes moderate aplaud, as this is their 2nd time seeing Mister Giggles.

Trigin: Oh my god! It's Giggles again!
V.G.: Noooo! No! No! Trigin, it's Mister Giggles! You had better get your facts straight Trigin, otherwise you'll end up with a pie in your face!
Trigin (sarcasticly): Ha Ha Ha V.G, that's real funny.
V.G.: I know it is; I said it on behalf of Mister Giggles!

Mister Giggles is still slowly galloping down to the ring, with a smile on, remembering to shake hands with each fan on the way down the ramp. When at the ring, he jumps in, pulls three soft red balls out of his pocket, and then starts to juggle. After the juggling he throws the soft balls into the crowd then grabs a microphone.

Mister Giggles: Hello ladies & gentlemen!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

As you all know (hopefully), I will be making my debut match against one Victor, in a brutal Fire Prison Match. This match is so brutal, there is no guarantee that Victor and I will even make it out in one peace.

Trigin: That is true.

Crowd cheers in excitement.

And I bet you guys may think that I am pretty darn crazy to choose such a challange for my first CWF match and why I chose it, right?

YEAH!

Trigin: That's true too. But it was very courageous.
V.G.: Trigin pal, I'll have to agree with you on that one. I mean, he could have just done a normal singles match for his debut, but I think that no matter who wins this match on Agression, the fans will be pleased.

Do you guys like crazy things?

YEAH!

Then there is your answer. I did it because you people like it. And if that means I wind up hospitalized then I dont care as long as my fans are pleased!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And Victor if you're backstage, I'd like for you to come out here so I can shake your hand, and wish you luck.

V.G.: I think he's callin' Victor out!
Trigin: He's not calling him out, he's just wishing him luck...hopefully.

Mister Giggles awaits Victor's arrival.

Edited by Mister Giggles, 09 January 2006 - 06:23 PM.

#2 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:35 PM

Drunk With Power - Discharge hits the arena's speakers and the crowd cheers absolutely loud.

YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
VICTOR!!! VICTOR!!! VICTOR!!!

V.G: Here....here comes Victor Trigin!!!
Trigin: The crowd just can't wait for Victor to come out! They're almost going hysterical V.G!

After 10 seconds pass by, Victor comes out with a mic in his right hand. He comes out in his black leather pants, black leather gloves, his black elbow pads, and a black sleeveless tank-top that is tucked into his leather pants. Victor lifts his right arm in the air and the crowd just screams almost loud enough to make someone deaf. He then puts his arm down, and walks down the rampway.

Making his way to the ring....please welcome, he is Shadow's half-brother.....he is Victor!!

As soon as the announcer finishes, Victor has made his way up the steel steps, and onto the ring apron. He lifts his left leg up, and puts it through the 2nd rope, then followed by the rest of his body. He walks over to Mister Giggles, and shakes his hand, but does not let go. Victor starts speaking.

Victor:
Mr. Giggles, I will not guarantee if you will make it out in one peace or not after our Fire Prison Match in 2 days at Aggression. But I can assure you one thing, one of us will in fact be so beaten, the other won't get up. And....I can guarantee you this one thing.....one of us will go through hell in getting burned in that cage surrounded by the fire.

V.G: Strong words by Victor there!

Victor:
Mr. Giggles......good luck! Later!

Victor turns around, and exits the ring. After he exits the ring, he raises his right arm up again and the crowd cheers loudly once again. Then Victor puts his arm down, turns around to walk up the rampway, and he then walks behind the curtains to head back to his locker room.

Edited by The Shadow, 09 January 2006 - 06:37 PM.

#3 Mister Giggles

Mister Giggles

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:51 PM

Mister Giggles shrugs his shoulders, waves goodbye, and pulls three more soft red balls out of his pocket, starting to juggle them once more.

Trigin: Folks I can guarantee you that this is gonna be a match worth watching.
V.G.: So don't forget to tune in on January 11th to see it!

*END SEGMENT*

Edited by Mister Giggles, 09 January 2006 - 06:56 PM.