What do you want to see from WWE in 2012?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

So as the topic title says, what would you like to see from WWE or TNA in 2012. Here's my list:

• CM Punk doing more stuff within the WWE - Right now in WWE CM Punk is getting boring and I believe if WWE lets him do stuff like Austin did back in the late 90's and what Triple H used to do back in the late 90's that would bring his character up to a new level. Currently he's great on the mic but he says the same stuff all the time. So give him more things do to bring him up to that 'badass' level with Stone Cold.

• Ziggler as champ - Ziggler at the moment in my opinion is the best in-ring wrestler WWE has, he's got a great move list, sells move really well and overall can carry a lot of wrestlers (for example TLC you could tell he was carrying Zack for most of the match). He would make a great heel champ in 2012. Maybe win the rumble next month who knows.

• New WWE Champion design - not much to say the old one is ugly and it does not fit any other wrestler par cena.

• The Rock actually back in WWE instead of lol a match every now and then - When I first The Rock was coming back I thought it was awesome but this year has gone and his match at survival series was good but the The Rock only wrestled for 7mins. Really? I excepted a bit more from The Rock this year but we only got a match. Hopefully next year we see more of The Rock.

• Turn Cena Heel or doing something with him - The good two shoes, supercena, rise above the hate gimmick is really really boring. They need to do what the did with Jericho. Revamp him and give him a new moveset. I don't know about anyone else but as soon as he hits his shoulder block you know that he's won the match. I think Wrestlemaina is a great place to change him heel.

There is no point in The Rock to win Cena because The Rock has nothing to prove to Cena. Why not have Cena hit The Rock with a chair and accepting help from another heel. Heel turn would be great and is something that I would like to see.

#2 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

CM Punk: Honestly i have to aggree with you here as i think he could give the WWE a big boost they need and putting a good portion of focus and allow him a bit more freedom in his promo's couldn't hurt eathier. Also to add to your opinions i heard he was detined for Smackdown to boost star power there. Honestly with hsi mic skills and in ring ability to go along with other things he can bring to the table so to speak moving him to Smackdown while it would help the show keeping him on RAW would help the WWE even more.

Ziggler:I can't really say i am a fan of his. However i can also state and can't argue with the fact of how far he has come along since Spirit Squad days. Also back then i thought him and Kenny were really good athleticly from what i noticed when i accually sat down and watched I think he could be ready for the next step in his carreer.

WWE Championship Design:I think the design is nice. However i also have to agree with you becuase currently it doesn't fit with the current WWE as it did when Cena first brought it out. It reminds me of the Smoking Skull Title, but the difference with that and the "bling bling" WWE Title is that Austin used the Smoking Skull belt when he was WWE Champion and then after a while they stopped using it all together. Cena's "bling bling" WWE Title is being used by whoever becomes Champion.

If they did it the same way as the Smoking Skull then there would have been more meaning to Cen'a title belt aswell as when Edge put his own logo in it. Edge's logo being in it would have been more of a point he was slapping Cena in the face kind of thing.

Cena Tun Heel: Honestly i would like to touch on this and state that the way things are going i don't think it will be too long before we see this happening. I would be thrilled to see him return as the rapper type dissing people to be honest. Although if they can turn him heel and bring a fresher feel to it i would be all for that aswell aslong as it works.

Edited by undertaker ba, 27 December 2011 - 03:20 PM.

#3 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

When the next game comes out, I want the ring to collapse when someone does a superplex from the turnbuckle. :P

As for WWE on TV, it needs its own HD YouTube channel. Videos are blocky as heck. And I may have to miss the Royal Rumble, because my folks had to cancel paying for a TV license because of the cost! Anyway, as long as Cena doesn't win, I'm not fussy who else may win. We need another Rumble like '94 with two winners. ;)

Edited by Future WHC, 31 December 2011 - 09:07 AM.