• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:17 PM

To all of the guys that DC because you lose.....

I know deep down inside you think that you will get to #1 someday, but in all honesty, just listen:

The closet you will ever get to the #1 spot in that ripple on my caws face.... I mean when I go online and see some kid with 20 wins and *maybe* 1 or 2 losses and about 35% Disconnect ratio, do you honestly think I am going to believe you when you say "I Have a Bad Connection"?

Get real kid, I'll admit I may not be the fairest player of all time, but do you honestly think that I am expecting you to give me that win when I straight up walk all over your limp carcass?

I mean, DCing in one of the LOWEST things you can do, I mean, I would rather have you quit the match compared to DCing, mainly because it takes that much more longer to get back to the main lobby. I mean DCing in a game is like saying instead of taking a loss and moving on, you're saying that you just can't stand to be defeated by some guy on a game.

--End rant about DCers--

To All the fools that use AW

Seriously, need I say more? It's lame.

--End rant about AW N0_0Bs.--

To all the extremely LAME mods

What's with the super mods eh? I mean don't get me wrong, I play guys who use mods that are my friends, but it's cool because they don't spam the hell out of the same mods, like V.V_Dominator for example, otherwise known as Y.TF_Ryan, spamming the 16 dmaage Rock DDT as a quick, a stacked mod, now that's N0_0B.

--End Rant about Mods.--

To the actual legit Guys.

I thank you, seriously, for those that can actually take a loss without DCing, Thank-You.

Edited by DieHard, 16 November 2008 - 05:17 PM.

#2 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

I don't even understand why you would DC if the win to loss ratio doesn't even matter, its about the exp. points and DCing just makes you have to do it all over again then rather get something than nothing for it. I don't DC (as I got a 9% DC rating) but I mostly would quit on people if they double team me in one of my triple threat matches I make alot.

#3 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

i dont see why people have to DC. seriously. its a noob thing to do. i got DC on my profile a long time ago and i draw a blank when i ask myself why i DCed? yes i do quit at times when people are cheap and/or hacks. i give my opponents their well deserved wins. To diehard. thank you for being legit in the game

#4 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

Thank you guys for being legit I know DDay is straight up, and if i'm correct "..." you're TheCorporal right? If so you're damn straight up too, I get stuck with the crappy 6.7% DC I think i've only ever DCed like twice, and they were on a known DCer, which was like 6 months ago, lol

The Person I DCed on was ViD_TheBloodGod

Edited by DieHard, 18 November 2008 - 12:02 PM.

#5 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:28 AM

The way I see it is...

If people care so much about their record, that they would disconnect, then they obviously don't have a life. I play online for fun, but some people take it far too serious.

(Not talking about you fair people.)

#6 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:46 AM

lol u funny btm diehard,dis dat foo rod,ik wat u gt lol

#7 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:46 PM

View PostSVR#1, on Nov 27 2008, 01:46 AM, said:

lol u funny btm diehard,dis dat foo rod,ik wat u gt lol

LoL Rod, it's only a recent development, but you know what I mean XD

#8 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

But a lot of people do abuse that stuff.People should only do that if someone hacks them or really cheap.If they not wait till after the match is over.Moded moves are considered hacks to me,if going to do it don't mod every move or put powerful moves as quick grapples etc.

Edited by SVR#1, 29 November 2008 - 02:18 AM.

#9 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:13 AM

I agree with that Rod, I mean I don't mind "realistic" mods, but like the 16 damage Knee Strike as a quick Grab, that PISSES me off, lol

#10 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

I hate that rocks ddt move some people put as a quick grapple.People need to try win without those mods on their movesets.Don't be newbs online we got enough already. lol