TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

who can talk on the mic

can wrestle better than whome

Those are two main elements of wrestling, and Khali sucks at both. What else is there? Portraying a character? Khali can barely pull that off. Telling a story in the ring is the main ingredient to a great match, and Khali has yet to prove he can do it. And don't play the whole "I'm older than you so I automatically know more than you" gimmick. I've seen a lot of Andre's matches and he outclasses Khali, he was great for a man his size. Khali isn't.

#152 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

View PostThe Game Triple H, on Aug 21 2007, 06:17 AM, said:

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Aug 20 2007, 05:00 AM, said:

Says the guy with a Monty Brown sig. And last time I checked, most doesn't equal half. NEXT!

View Post~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Aug 21 2007, 05:20 AM, said:

Ok and about Bobby Lashley.. He is a strong, fast, muscular person who bores me to death.. He can't not wrestle at all.. He screws up his moves sometimes, and he can't not even perform a decent spear.. His mic skills are absolutely horrible. His voice is so annoying.. He is not even showing emotion.. I'm so glad he is injured, even though I hope recovers well in that injury..
I hate to say this about anyone but.....he does better than you probably ever could.....Now to all those Khali haters....give me a break....wrestling is not all about who can move fast or who can talk on the mic and who can wrestle better than whome....if it was then the late & GREAT Andre The Giant wouldn't have had such an illustrious career as he had and don't even bother arguing that fact because most of you weren't even out of diapers when he was in WWE and have only seen glimpses of him through dvd collections instead of growing up with the BIGGEST superstar in the history of the WWE. Older fans remember Andre and for some of us Khali reminds us of the Giant from France. Get off Khali's case people. Now back to topic....the worst in WWE right now is The Miz plain and simple
[When you said that he does better then I probably ever could, I sure hope you mean in wrestling and not the mic skills because I'll slaughter him with my mic skills. I'm like 100 times more experienced then him when it comes to show emotion in acting. Of course he does better in wrestling because he is strong doing those moves. It still doesn't change the fact that he can't wrestle at all. He is not a great wrestler at all..

Edited by TheKGBIsAfterYou, 22 August 2007 - 04:45 AM.

#153 The Game Triple H

The Game Triple H

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:37 AM

unless you know how to wrestle....don't judge

and give me a break KGB you think because you're a moderator here you know EVERYTHING there is to know about wrestling. please. Khali needs work yes... do you think Andre was good at "selling" matches when he first started out? If you do you need your brain examined. for the first 15 years of Andre's career he stunk at the selling part but everyone loved him because he was BIG. And if "selling" a match was all that important how can anyone sell Hogan vs. Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III and Hogan winning? Get real no way could Hogan ever really beat Andre. That match was a classic and one of the greatest moments in wrestling but way far fetched and you're complaining about Khali?

Edited by The Game Triple H, 22 August 2007 - 04:45 AM.

#154 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:42 AM

That's not a very good argument. I watch the shows, I pay for their PPV's. I have reason to "judge" a match. And because I happen to know a lot about what's going on in the ring, I can form the opinion that Khali/Dalip Singh isn't very good in it.

#155 The Game Triple H

The Game Triple H

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:47 AM

If I would have known that teenagers are 99% of this sites member list I'd have never joined....no arguing with a know it all teenager

#156 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:54 AM

The reason Khali sucks in the ring is because he is limited to what moves he can do, and because of his size. If he could do a few more moves, then he could be slightly better in the ring. Even though I think he sucks in the ring with the moves, I really don't mind the guy. And also with his "language", we don't understand it, and we obviously know he doesn't speak that in real life, just in WWE for his gimmick.

#157 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:37 AM

View PostThe Game Triple H, on Aug 22 2007, 03:37 AM, said:

unless you know how to wrestle....don't judge

and give me a break KGB you think because you're a moderator here you know EVERYTHING there is to know about wrestling. please. Khali needs work yes... do you think Andre was good at "selling" matches when he first started out? If you do you need your brain examined. for the first 15 years of Andre's career he stunk at the selling part but everyone loved him because he was BIG. And if "selling" a match was all that important how can anyone sell Hogan vs. Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III and Hogan winning? Get real no way could Hogan ever really beat Andre. That match was a classic and one of the greatest moments in wrestling but way far fetched and you're complaining about Khali?
I've watched so many wrestling matches to know who can wrestle or not. Bobby Lashely can't wrestle at all. To make it worse, he screws up some of his moves. He can't even draw a crowd. I would fire him or at least put him to train.

#158 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:48 AM

If I would have known that teenagers are 99% of this sites member list I'd have never joined....no arguing with a know it all teenager

Oh, so when logic is used and you have nothing to counter it, you have to resort to using remarks such as this? You don't have to know how to wrestle to say if someone is good or not smart one. Oh wow, they know how to wrestle better than us! Well guess what buddy? It's their job. They do it 4-5 times a week and have trained for years, and it doesn't mean we can't judge how well they do.

#159 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

The whole "you can't do it so you can't judge them" thing is just stupid. I don't make movies or television shows. Does that mean I can't judge if a movie or TV show sucks or not? I don't make video games. Does that mean I don't know if a video game sucks and if it looks like the people who made it barely put any work into it? I don't play football and I'm not a quarterback, but if a quarterback is always getting sacked all of the time and rarely throws a good pass shouldn't I be able to judge if he sucks or not?

As for Khali and Andre, this is 2007. Wrestling has changed a lot over the years. Fans know how wrestling works now. Just because Khali might have done well back then doesn't mean he's ok now. It takes more than looking like a threat to be really succesful now. Cena, Edge, Kennedy, HBK, HHH, and a few more are all good in the ring, have a lot of charisma, and get great reactions from the crowd. Khali is just big. There's a place for him in WWE, but he shouldn't be champion. The only reason why he's champion is because WWE doesn't have anybody left on Smackdown that would be a good champion. Taker's injured, Edge is injured, Kennedy is on RAW now, Rey's injured, and I don't think they want to give it to Batista. Also, when it comes to giants Big Show was much better than Khali. He moved around pretty well for a guy who weighs nearly 500 pounds and he had some pretty good matches and a lot of decent ones.

You haven't made a good point yet. You compared Khali to Andre the Giant and said that he reminds people of him. That doesn't make him a good wrestler. Just because Andre became a huge star over 20 years ago doesn't mean that Khali has what it takes today.