• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lordshakra

lordshakra

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:14 AM

i would like to know if it is a way using joker commands to switch you player between dirty and clean tactics during the match..my player is clean and mid way during the match i would like to use his dirty tactics is it anyway to do this..with or without codes...

furthermore is is possible to make a character have two different movesets and switch inbetween them.

#2 koberulz

koberulz

Retired. You miss me.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,464 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:21 AM

there's no way to use joker commands to do anything without codes. that's what jokers are. codes.

you could try using the match tactics mods jokered to a button press, not sure if it'll work or not.

as for the movesets...no.

• Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:17 AM

lordshakra, on Aug 3 2006, 05:14 AM, said:

i would like to know if it is a way using joker commands to switch you player between dirty and clean tactics during the match..my player is clean and mid way during the match i would like to use his dirty tactics is it anyway to do this..with or without codes...

furthermore is is possible to make a character have two different movesets and switch inbetween them.
Yes to both.

You can use joker commands to switch between clean / dirty and between movesets.

Although if you wish to joker a 2nd moveset... you'll have a ton of lines of code.

#4 lordshakra

lordshakra

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:20 AM

Sergio517, on Aug 3 2006, 07:17 AM, said:

lordshakra, on Aug 3 2006, 05:14 AM, said:

Yes to both.

You can use joker commands to switch between clean / dirty and between movesets.

Although if you wish to joker a 2nd moveset... you'll have a ton of lines of code.
that's cool , that is exactly what i am looking for thanks. Could you point me in the right direction for creating an added moveset i willing to do put the lines in..and how to switch between dirty and clean tactics. I appreciate the help thank you

• Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:31 AM

Look for Button Joker Commands and Moveset Modifiers.

An example is this...

Joker Line Code for R3
All lines of code for entire moveset for CAW 1
Joker Line Code for L3
All lines of code for entire 2nd moveset for CAW 1

Same applies for clean/dirty

Joker Line Code for R3
CAW 1 = Dirty
Joker Line Code for L3
CAW 1 = Clean

You'll have to read the intructions for the Joker Commands and use the Match Tactics Codes for Clean/Dirty and the Moveset Modifiers for moveset codes.

#6 lordshakra

lordshakra

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:55 PM

are there seperate joker commands that are ntsc or are both pal and ntsc the same.

Edited by lordshakra, 05 August 2006 - 05:23 AM.