• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 menace167

menace167

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:42 AM

guys the exp you get from using a superstar in season mode can be used for exp in the stable that they are in if any and also the exp can be used to edit the wrestlers attribute points ONLY in gm mode

and in order to get caw for your caw you must use him in season mode or beat gm mode to get the trophy and unlimited exp

i was suppose to post this early yesturday because of all the question but i was too busy playing the game and now i posted it and it may be known already on the boards heres and well you know the rest, i mean i know im not the only one this has happened to like you know something real useful and new but you dont post it then you go on the boards and see that someonealready beat you to it :'(

BUT IF IM THE FIRST MAJOR PROPS TO ME!!!! :D

#2 DarkAngel12074

DarkAngel12074

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 07:49 AM

I think the CAW XP was common knowledge, but I didn't know about the stable XP before. Thanks for the 411.

Maybe you can answer this: aren't you supposed to be able to boost a wrestler's popularity without hurting your show's rating by booking him in matches on Heat? I've booked my CAW in two matches a week against Murdoch and Masters for three weeks, but his popularity is still stuck at 20. Am I doing something wrong?

#3 Tigerwiccan

Tigerwiccan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:08 AM

Too late, I already used the infinite experience hack in my game. And before anyone calls me a cheater, I only did it because I made a DX Triple H CAW (you can find it in the PS2 CAW forum) and didn't want to have to job him to every superstar in the game.

#4 DarkAngel12074

DarkAngel12074

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:13 AM

For SHAME! :angry: *wags finger* (Kidding). :)

Edited by DarkAngel12074, 16 November 2006 - 08:23 AM.

#5 scottlogan3

scottlogan3

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:50 AM

Too late, I already used the infinite experience hack in my game. And before anyone calls me a cheater, I only did it because I made a DX Triple H CAW (you can find it in the PS2 CAW forum) and didn't want to have to job him to every superstar in the game.

You wouldn't happen to want to share where you got that would you? and what the code is? and for what device? :D

Thanks

#6 Friday Night Smackdown

Friday Night Smackdown

Cena Fan

• Code-X Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

Tigerwiccan, on Nov 16 2006, 10:08 AM, said:

How did you get a hack for the game already?