• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#26 SK8FRK118

SK8FRK118

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Banned
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:41 AM

I gave Big Show Paul London's motion. It looked so funny to see him run down the ring and do the backflip from the turnbucklie. :lol:

#27 E Kerr

E Kerr

Who The **** Is MKA?

• Code-X Member
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:10 PM

lol i give people like Andre the giant 619 and other luchador moves its hilarious watching Andre do that

#28 MaZtEr_KeVz

MaZtEr_KeVz

We're all gonna die anyway...

• Code-X Member
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:18 AM

well i gave taker christy's entrance, hilarious to taker dancing and jumping around....

#29 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:41 AM

I just saw this in the parking lot brawl match. It was awesome. I had a caw and I piledrived Cena through the front of the car. Went right through the window and back out through it.

Edited by BucFan20, 24 November 2005 - 12:43 AM.

#30 MaZtEr_KeVz

MaZtEr_KeVz

We're all gonna die anyway...

• Code-X Member
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:09 AM

how?

#31 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:49 AM

You do the hair pull, thing after you grapple and punch the guy, and drag him over to the car where, if you irish whip them onto it they break the front window, and do the grapple towards it.

I think I had already irish wipped him onto it so it was cracked and I was using a super heavy caw.

#32 Emtee

Emtee

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:51 PM

Do 'The People's Elbow' with full momentum.
Really funny, especially in 2 player cuz it annoy the hell out of them.

#33 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:37 PM

Yeah. I know what you're talking about. I was thinking to myself "I wonder when the slow motion thing will happen" before I did it. Took at least a min.

#34 Basic_Jobbernomics

Basic_Jobbernomics

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

I beat Cena in a Buried Alive match, with a "Finisher" (Angle did a powerbomb as a casket finisher, d'oh) into the casket. That match is cool.

#35 DaKillrFrmScream

DaKillrFrmScream

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:01 AM

I just did a WWE Championship match between John Cena and JBL and I've got JBL's Cabinet set up with OJ and the Bashams.

I had interference on and bressed R3 and Danny came running out, I power irish whipped Cena over the top rope near the corner with the steps and Danny got Cena and smashed his head into the steel steps.

Thought it was cool and didn't see it mentioned here.

#36 Basic_Jobbernomics

Basic_Jobbernomics

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:09 PM

In season mode when you face Shelton in a cage at Unforgiven and the whole "Virgil Runnels Amendment" aka the "Dusty (Rhodes)Finish". lol

#37 himebrain

himebrain

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:28 AM

Wait how can you see the HBK flip during the Power whip to the turnbuckle? The one that all Cruiserweights in the game supposedly has?

#38 Emtee

Emtee

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:20 AM

himebrain, on Nov 26 2005, 02:28 AM, said:

Wait how can you see the HBK flip during the Power whip to the turnbuckle? The one that all Cruiserweights in the game supposedly has?
You have to remove the turnbuckle pad 1st then power irish whip them at it.

#39 Luke Stripez

Luke Stripez

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 12:34 PM

I F - Ued Hollywood Hulk Hogn Threw 3 Tables 1 Annouce and 2 wooden

i would had type something better yall took the good ones

#40 Hazard7

Hazard7

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:09 PM

There was once in the TLC single match that i was Jeff Hardy (caw) vs Spike Dudley as I have set up the table near the cornar (not on the turnbuckle) and the ladder in the middle. Me and Spike battle on the ladder and I perform the swanton bomb grapple (you know where you pull the guy off and perform the swanton bomb without using finisher one) as Spike fell on to the floor but Jeff (me) flew to the table and land on the table which break in half! I was godsmack! Then spike pin me to 3. I tried the match again but it didn't break.

Bugger.

That was so awsome that he got hurt on the table.

#41 dankanefan

dankanefan

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 07:05 PM

I just played the Bastage brawl...some things I discovered...

Hair grapple opponent into the electric box and you will open the garage door! Then you can do moves on the door! Also if you whip opponent into the electric box while the crew guy is standing buy it you will smash the crew guy between the box and your opponent!

Hair grapple opponent by table with food and you will either suplex them through the table or if a crew guy is there you'll lay opponent on table and slam crew guy through the guy and the table! It's ace!

You can use the tv on the tv stand on the left hand side of the arena...then once it's down from the stand (hard irish whip them into it to knock down the tv) then do moves on the stand you will do a DDT slamming their head into the bottom of the stand (looks nice on Raven!) and you will slam your opponents head under the tv stand as well!

The best one is if you grapple the crew guy by the soda machine you will take his soda and drink it and then throw the can at him! LOL it's great!!!

EDIT: Would it be possible to do undertaker's throw off the cell...through the announce table!?

Edited by dankanefan, 26 November 2005 - 07:08 PM.

#42 himebrain

himebrain

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:56 AM

I can't pull off the hair grapple cleanly.

What do I have to press after I pulled them beside let's say the announce table...?

#43 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:08 AM

I think you can only use environmental grapples in the backstage,parking lot brawl,and bar brawl areas.

#44 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:18 AM

Yeah, mainly just the backstage areas you can pull off a grapple while holding your opponent's head. To do this, grapple the opponent, press X to punch your opponent, then you'll have him in a grapple position, for instance, in a Backstage Brawl, do this holding onto the opponent's head grapple on the vending machine and you'll do a grapple move to the vending machine.

#45 JDav

JDav

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:06 PM

Here's some:

Power whip your opponent into the blue car in the parking lot and he will do a huge flip onto the roof.

Drag your opponent by the hair near the ambulance and press O, you will open the ambulance door and grab a can of something and spray it at your opponent.

#46 himebrain

himebrain

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:03 PM

Oh OK I thought it was also applicable in the ringside area :P

Thanks for clarifying.

#47 AngryFlair

AngryFlair

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 279 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:37 PM

I put The Ladder On The Barracade And Do Awesome Shit :ph43r:

#48 HowardTheGreat

HowardTheGreat

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:13 AM

in the Bar Room Brawl, when you are at the Basketball Hoop, irish whip your opponent into it....when you grapple them, 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) You will lift him up and his head will hit the rim. (funny as hell)

2) You will pick up a basketball and whip it at your opponents head, bounces off his head right into the basket.

:lol:

#49 Enigma

Enigma

"Drunken F****n' Redneck" Sheriff

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,668 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

Environmantal grapples CAN be done in normal matches. Hair pull your oponent (grapple him then hit x for a punch, move and you'll pull him, just for anyone who does not know.)

Anyway, go outside the ring and do the hair pull to the railings, you'll throw them into it. Do it by the ring apron and you will smash their head off it. I wonder if the steps have one???

#50 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:50 AM

Yeah you can slam the guy into the steps. You slam their head into it and he stumbles back and looks dazed.

Edited by BucFan20, 01 December 2005 - 01:50 AM.