#1 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:56 AM

Longest match I've ever had is the Last Man Standing match I had just last night, it went on for 35 Minutes! I had it on Hard difficulty. And I was playing as my Shadow CAW (Also known as my CWF Character)

It was chair shot after chair shot and steel step shot after steel step shot and a few hits with the Belt. My opponent (CAW) would not stay down past the 9 count and his head and torso were in the red! About 25 minutes into the match, I kept using finishers, that wouldn't keep him down, and then I used the steel steps for a while, still, wouldn't stay down. Then my opponent (CAW) gets his finisher, and hits the Mexican Stretch Buster on me and get this: I was down for the 10 count, so I lost, and it ended at 35 Minutes!

#2 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:58 AM

83 mins and 24 seconds and thats a Royal rumble KO

#3 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:05 AM

My Royal Rumble KO match only lasted 47 minutes when I got KO'ed, and the match ended after that. And I even had Extra Health x4 codes on.

Edited by The Shadow, 13 December 2005 - 11:05 AM.

#4 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:09 AM

Its a Hard match to win.

#5 Twist

Twist

Code X-Treme Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,907 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:09 AM

i did Slobber Knocker with Taker for 56 minutes. I just did it to win the challenge, but i figures i might as well shoot for 100.

Chavo came in and rolled past me, then put me in a small package and won the match, me head was orange, and my body was yellow

My longest rwal match was online. I was tagging with Adema in a cage match against 2 maxed out CAWs. 30 minutes into it, we both hit finishers and climed out, but the damn Goldberg CAW disconnected as we were dropping out.

#6 Rashishki619

Rashishki619

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:02 PM

A 31 minute triple threat Ladder match I did online between myself, Zurick, and Torturerack.

#7 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:39 PM

It was a 6 man elimination Tag match No D/Q it was a RAW V SD match and of course my Caw defended Raw and the match went on for about a hour and nobody got eliminated at all and i got inpatiant and turned it off becasue it went on for so long.

#8 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:41 PM

Mine was a 1 hour Ironman diffculty hard cpu level maxed it was Shawn Micheals Vs Breat Hart

#9 cangri2030

cangri2030

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:28 PM

60 min iron man match shawn vs bret

Edited by cangri2030, 13 December 2005 - 01:29 PM.

#10 Dazz

Dazz

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:40 PM

Your CWF character? But Chaotic Wrestling Federation has been temporarily closed since September after running since January 2003......oh, you mean the Code X fed. Meh I knew that :D

Longest match I had was on SD: KYR in a one on one contest with a friend, 30 minutes of the match was countering each other's moves/counters. As for the new game, only played 2 matches to test it in case it didn't work the day it came out in early November, can't play it till Christmas Day so I'll let you know after then.

#11 DaKillrFrmScream

DaKillrFrmScream

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 358 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:18 PM

45 minutes, Hell in a Cell triple threat match between John Cena, Undertaker and Mankind.

The cell was used every given oppitunity, blood was pouring from each competitor, F-U after F-U and neither Taker or Mankind would stay down for the three count.

Unfortunantly, the power cut right after the match and it didn't go onto my profile as my longest match :(

#12 Bambino

Bambino

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:52 PM

4 hours. Khris Blayz(caw) vs. Chris Daniels(caw) Legend difficulty
I usually win under legend difficulty under anyone. But not Chris Daniels this match was frusterating,annoying,challenhing,and the greatest match Ive ever had with a CPU opponent. I used every move in Blayz's movest at least twice.then I got desperate and tried to make him tapp out. HE WOULD TAP FOR NOTHING. Heres a list of used sub moves-Dragon slepper,
Sharpshotter 3,
wrist lock with bridge,
Queen Angelito Strech,
Mexican armbreaker
guillotine
Chicken wing
clover leaf
Back tazzmission 1
Sleppper hold with sissors
And I forgot the rest. My subbmission attribute is: 10 his is a 8
I lost when Christopher Daniels hit the edgecution aka angel wings
I was so mad :angry:

#13 dark738

dark738

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

MATCH: Big Show vs. Andre the Giant
TIME: 97:45
STAMINA SLIDER: 20 (all the way to the right)

Awesome match that had about 400 double KO's because of the stamina slider and the two fat@$$es lol. Andre won with the sleeper hold submission. This was a simmed match.

Edited by dark738, 13 December 2005 - 07:21 PM.

#14 Lifes_a_suffering_pleasure

Lifes_a_suffering_pleasure

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:39 PM

Legend Difficulty - Cena (me) vs. Orton - Last Man Standing Match - 48:14.

Orton just would not stay down!

#15 Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:55 PM

HHH Batista Randy Orton vs HBK Hulk Hogan(Yellow and Red) John Cena.Elimation 6 Man Tag Match It Lasted 23:23 Difficult Level:Hard

#16 Hollywood Billy Shears

Hollywood Billy Shears

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:47 PM

Damn, my longest match was about..hm...20 minutes if I remember correctly..It was a ladder match(this match is annoying, as the CPU AI is too stupid on this kind of match..)..Triple Tornado Tag...
Kevin Nash(me) & Scott Hall vs Bret Hart and Owen Hart(CAW) vs Matt and Jeff Hardy...At least, I've won the match..

#17 r0b0c0p

r0b0c0p

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:14 PM

56 minutes in a Buried Alive match against my friend. It was really funny, mainly because I ended up winnng that match :D

#18 joeyc01

joeyc01

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:38 PM

I had a 32 minute hardcore single for the intercontinental title.

D-lo brown vs Kane, D-lo hit like 6 low down's, and every weapon that was possible to grab was in the ring. It was probably the second bloodiest match i've ever had in SVR2K6.

D-lo won after about the 9th Low Down.

#19 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 07:46 PM

41 min 55 sec slobberknocker to win challenge. Longest real match was 26 mins 14 secs. between Bret Hart and British Bulldog.

#20 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:57 AM

Mine was a Last Man Standing match between Triple H and my Goldberg CAW on the highest difficulty. 48 mins. Triple H just doesn't stay down. Too bad the Jackhammer is a pin. I finally won, but it was tough.

#21 Gear Shifter

Gear Shifter

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:56 PM

27 minutes.

#22 Rockamania222

Rockamania222

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:15 PM

Longest match 45 I was HBK Going against Angle

#23 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:09 PM

Rockamania222, on Dec 15 2005, 07:15 PM, said:

Longest match 45 I was HBK Going against Angle
What type of match did you play?

#24 hbkrvd9

hbkrvd9

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:08 PM

Mine was, Strangely enough, Paul London vs. Scotty 2 Hotty in a singles match for the Cruiserweight title. I was Scotty, and the ending went a little something like this:

Both London and S2H had little/no stamina. London was on the ground, and S2H did his finisher, The Worm. After the Worm was hit, S2H collapsed on the ground, which started a 10 count. Both opponents got up at the count of '7', then London hit S2H with a Dropsault. S2H was laid out, and London went to the top rope and used the 450 splash, but out of nowhere, S2H reversed, then got up and landed The Worm, which ended the match at 38:17.

^^^That was also my favorite match, because I didnt dominate, and he didnt crush me. It was back-and-forth until the end.

Edited by hbkrvd9, 15 December 2005 - 11:09 PM.

#25 Shadow™

Shadow™

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 12:27 PM

Now officially as of last night, my longest match is a Last Man Standing Match on Legend difficulty. I was my Shadow CAW again, but I was facing my Aries CAW this time for my WWE Championship. Basically, same thing was going on from my 35 minute LMS match, the opponent, my Aries CAW, got the win by hitting the Steel Chair into my gut, then hitting it across my head and I lost the WWE Championship!

Length of Match - 46 Minutes

Edited by The Shadow, 17 December 2005 - 12:28 PM.