• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

On the PS2 version of SVR 2010, I noticed that if you select a cage match or Hell in a Cell match, the bell doesn't ring during the first superstar or diva's entrance. Also, I noticed that you don't hear crowd noise during certain superstars or divas entrances. And in Story Designer, If you leave the victory scene in a match turned on, the game's soundtrack plays between scenes. I know everyone knows about the lagging in matches with six people in it, but I noticed lagging in matches with interference turned on. Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced this?

#2 xbox360svr

xbox360svr

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:21 PM

Sometimes when I try 6-Man Matches with at least one CAW on PS2 or PSP it freezes. If it doesn't freeze, it lags a little. On matches with regular superstars, it never freezes or lags. The only way to stop lag/freezing when using caws is to give them a preset moveset.

#3 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:42 PM

I don't have any CAWS, so I don't have that problem. It does it with the in game superstars and divas. I never had a problem with it freezing, only lagging and sound errors.