ProGamer

FreeRider

• Code-X Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:21 PM

i would hope that they do..

#3 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:45 PM

The only way is if the game is off the PS2, because the five-years-older-than-next-generation-systems PS2's hardware can only handle so many talent (60 is the max, probably considering the constant increase in graphical power & how talent comprises not only the wrestlers & Divas, but the unlockables [refs, announcers, Vince, GMs, etc.] as well).

#4 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

View Postmichael jefferies, on Mar 23 2007, 08:19 PM, said:

they should have more wrestlers e.g. jeff hardy, cm punk, mvp and kenny

Thats what usually happens updated wrestling games.....anyways I have to agree with wwfpooh. I think its time to let PS2 die off.

#5 dxboy23945

dxboy23945

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:31 PM

View PostThe Fallen Angel, on Mar 26 2007, 03:16 PM, said:

Thats what usually happens updated wrestling games.....anyways I have to agree with wwfpooh. I think its time to let PS2 die off.
do they even have a cheat device for ps3?

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:41 AM

No. They don't have cheat devices for any of the next generation systems, nor would they ever for a long while I bet, considering how hard they would be able to hack (PS2 was hard enough, what with the original Playstation--such as in SD!2--being a lot easier to hack for).

#7 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:08 AM

View PostGuest, on Mar 25 2007, 12:41 AM, said:

No. They don't have cheat devices for any of the next generation systems, nor would they ever for a long while I bet, considering how hard they would be able to hack (PS2 was hard enough, what with the original Playstation--such as in SD!2--being a lot easier to hack for).

Actually the 360 now has an Xploder Cheat Device. Its just a matter of time for Cheat devices to re-appear in stores for the 360 & PS3.

#8 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:43 AM

Why wouldnt they get cheat devices. If U think that Gameshark, Codebreaker, or Action Replay are just gonna watch the next generation systems take over then ur badly mistaken. Their cheat devices are there most popular products and soon enough the PS2 And Xbox are gonna fade. So nothin left for them to do but hack the next generation systems. IMO they all (PS3, 360. even Wii) will have cheat devices.

#9 Guest_Matty Matt Matt_*

Guest_Matty Matt Matt_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:27 PM

View Postdxboy23945, on Mar 26 2007, 03:31 PM, said:

Shut up beccause the PS2 won't die off.If you want it to why don't you destroy them.All of them.

#10 Guest_Matty Matt Matt_*

Guest_Matty Matt Matt_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:30 PM

View Postdxboy23945, on Mar 26 2007, 03:31 PM, said:

SHUT UP IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE PS2 GO OUT AND DESTROY THEM.ALL OF THEM.

#11 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:31 PM

View PostRatedRKO*, on Mar 25 2007, 05:43 AM, said:

Why wouldnt they get cheat devices. If U think that Gameshark, Codebreaker, or Action Replay are just gonna watch the next generation systems take over then ur badly mistaken. Their cheat devices are there most popular products and soon enough the PS2 And Xbox are gonna fade. So nothin left for them to do but hack the next generation systems. IMO they all (PS3, 360. even Wii) will have cheat devices.

Exactly, how else are they going to make money??? I heard on another site that people have found a way to mod PS3's & 360's so that you can play any game you want, and what did Sony & Microsoft say before there systems hit the market.....that there systems couldn't be modded.

#12 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

all i no about this years s v r 2008 they owe it to the ps2 users to give us one more year with it on it (atleast) has anyone even played this years it has so many glitches its not even funny. they spent all there time one the 360 and PS3 versions.

Get rid of matched like hardcore if u want extreme rules just pust no Dq on that simple instead of having that add in a match like a tag team tables match where u actually have to make the tags, if its elimination then when u get put through a table u can still help ur partner out.

One last thing PUT JEFF HARDY IN FOR ONCE HES BEEN HERE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW!( i think)

#13 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

View Postword-4life, on Mar 26 2007, 11:07 AM, said:

all i no about this years s v r 2008 they owe it to the ps2 users to give us one more year with it on it (atleast) has anyone even played this years it has so many glitches its not even funny. they spent all there time one the 360 and PS3 versions.

Get rid of matched like hardcore if u want extreme rules just pust no Dq on that simple instead of having that add in a match like a tag team tables match where u actually have to make the tags, if its elimination then when u get put through a table u can still help ur partner out.

One last thing PUT JEFF HARDY IN FOR ONCE HES BEEN HERE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW!( i think)

Yukes always makes a cut-off date for new wrestlers & Jeff Hardy re-debued after the deadline.

#14 ProGamer

ProGamer

FreeRider

• Code-X Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:17 PM

yeah.. and also i think if you are doing a battle royal and you get out it should just bring you to the lobby so you dont have to wait for the other people to get out.. The same thing with like an elimination tag.. I think that would decrease the amount of ppl that DC/QUIT in those types of matches.

#15 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:41 AM

Those that will quit/DC will do so, no matter what we fair fan players do. But, then again, those cheaters--quote Toby Keith--"Ain't As Good As [They] Once [Were]". :lol:

#16 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:48 PM

View PostGuest, on Mar 24 2007, 11:41 PM, said:

funny enough xploder is available for the ps3 just check out play.com or the xploder homesite!

And yes both the PS3 and Xbox360 have exploits that can be used to get around the official lockdowns on the software!

And the amount of wrestlers available is only limited by 3 things Yukes stupidity, WWE contracts and the size of the harddrive/savecartridge in the system!
the limit on hardware is the amount of people in the ring at any time active onscreen basically as the polygon count per person has gone up to get better looking people the number of players onscreen has gone down ,because the ps2 has got a limit to how many polygons it can handle at any one time!
The online limit is about how many connections (one connection per player) can be handled at any time with reasonable lag.

Edited by werecat101, 04 April 2007 - 03:01 PM.

#17 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:59 PM

Which is not fair to those of us using the PS2 (or DS and possibly, the Wii).

Now I give you that the PS2 is the older system and stuff and that things must change with the times.

However, it would be nice to have a solid game that is equal on all fronts that gives us all what we want as it pertains to graphics and gameplay.

That is, the game has crisp clean--and awesome--graphics to complement a flawless gaming engine (for this hybrid of sim and arcade styles doesn't work and has many flaws in it...some even being from the first installment in the series), but I know that's just a fan's dream (because all companies now are about making money off the consumer instead of tailoring to the customer's wants/needs to make a quality product).

Duly not that I was not counting the music issue, considering that there will be loopholes for the computer systems--360 and PS3--and that we on the PS2 and DS (I dunno about the Wii too much) will be jipped in that department, despite the fact that downloading is piracy and thus, illegal [that, like the issue with cheap cheaters, doesn't stop people though).

Edited by wwfpooh, 04 April 2007 - 03:16 PM.

#18 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

I agree about it being unfair! but life is unfair if you stick with the old systems
however do we all want to be playing a game that is limited by the slowest weakest system available I dont and if I spend the money for a PS3 and SVR08 why should I be limited to a PS2 level of game? ps2 game costs £29-30 if you shop around PS3 title is £50ish

#19 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

The thing is...some of us don't want to be--or can't be--able to shell out the amount of money required for such an expensive system (which is why I am getting either a Wii or 360 when I have enough).

#20 ProGamer

ProGamer

FreeRider

• Code-X Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:45 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Apr 4 2007, 05:43 PM, said:

The thing is...some of us don't want to be--or can't be--able to shell out the amount of money required for such an expensive system (which is why I am getting either a Wii or 360 when I have enough).
Yeh im getting 360 once i get enough money

#21 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:54 PM

View PostProGamer, on Apr 2 2007, 09:45 AM, said:

but the question is do you want ur games on the xbox360 to be crap coz they do a version for the normal xbox?

#22 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

View PostProGamer, on Apr 2 2007, 09:45 AM, said:

but the question is do you want ur games on the xbox360 to be crap coz they do a version for the normal xbox?

#23 ProGamer

ProGamer

FreeRider

• Code-X Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:09 PM

plz dont double post.

and what do you mean by they are gunna be crap? (they are awesome)

#24 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

sorry bout the double post!

my comment is that if we are held back to be the same as other versions for earlier consoles then its kinda stupid spending £500 on a next generation console and game!

if the different versions could play each other like a Xbox360 player vs a PS3 player then fine you must make all versions have the same content but they didnt do that last for 07 so i doubt they will for 08.

#25 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:01 PM

Don't double click when your about to post, just click once