• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:54 AM

I typed Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Google out of boredom and come across this:

Posted Image

Is it real or fake? IMO looks real.

#2 Ace Combat

Ace Combat

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:29 AM

Nah, no way. It's fake. Look closely at the word "stories" and "San Andreas". You can tell the color tone is different, so this photo was photo shopped.

Besides, if there was another San Andreas sequel coming out, R* would have let us know.

#3 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:18 AM

I think there probly will be one for PSP in a year or so then another year it'll get ported over to other platforms like the liberty city and vice city stories (vice got ported right?)

#4 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

Nothing has been confirmed yet, so its fake. But most likely they will make a Sand Andrea Stories game.

#5 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

I hope they make a SA: Stories game, Have it on PSP then Port it to other consoles much like the other games. I still play LCS becasue it has more freedom then GTAIII, And is my favorite map, (not including GTA IV becasue i haven't played it).

#6 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:49 PM

I am guessing this is fake too lol.

Posted Image

#7 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:21 PM

Yeah obviously it is a fake. The cover has the same images from San Andreas and Rockstar's GTA series always have different images. It's not going to be announced anytime soon but if they do, I hope it's not back to the ghetto world again. Every time a game involves something from the ghetto, the story tends to be uninteresting and horrible.. I pretty much doubt they will announce a San Andreas stories game for the PSP, because it was really easy for them to make Vice City Stories quickly. Liberty City Stories was released in 2005 and Vice City stories was released in 2006.. So it can't take that long to make a San Andreas game on a PSP... Unless they are having problems, since San Andreas is huge. I'm looking forward for a new city in the PSP version though..