Posted Image

Transparency is back for CAW mode :D

#2 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:10 AM

Can you post the tag team entrances, damn it? NOT ONE MEMBER on caws.ws will do it! :P

#3 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

Why you didn't preorder brah? I don't see the rock sticker on there. Well apparently I'm getting mines on 12/1, Amazon for some reason doesn't want to ship it with release date delivery >:/ One thing I really want to do is just play WWE Universe and create a story. With so many arenas, so many new superstars, theres so many things to do!

#4 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

Wait, so The Rock really is only for pre-order and not a first shipment type deal? I was under the impression it would be like most games that have non store exclusive pre-order bonuses and have the code inside the package of every game in the first shipments. Hope the store I go to will have it that way at least. I'm actually only getting it today because I saw I can get it for $47 though, otherwise was probably going to wait, so if I don't get Rock it's not that big of a deal as I wasn't even expecting to get it today. Haven't been too excited for this game tbh, at least my expectations aren't high this year so if it sucks I won't feel so bad.

Edit: I got The Rock with mine, so maybe Blizz did get the code just not the sticker? Idk.

Edited by JB, 22 November 2011 - 09:35 AM.

#5 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

I did pre-order it but chose not to get The People's Edition simply because I don't have PSN. Even if I was to get it, the code is no use for me.

#6 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

Ah that's right, Blizzy has bizarro interwebs. Why won't you upgrade from dial up brah? Well I'm actually pretty happy Amazon is now giving 22% of '12. So now all I'm paying is under 30 bucks, and I'm getting 10 of them back.

#7 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

So is WWE '12 a improvement on the series? Is the game fun?. I think i=I'll be picking this one up as well. Thhis will be my first WWE game since 08. Is the game worth getting? might be too early to ask.

#8 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

So they changed a few stuff? Big deal, really. I mean I'm getting it too and I should enjoy it, but to be realistic, it kind of just looks like same old, same old. Never judge a book by its cover as they so often say. My name is slightly changed.

#9 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Lovin' WWE Universe Mode 2.0. Finally, champions are seperate so they don't change!

#10 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:02 AM

View PostSocom, on 23 November 2011 - 11:52 AM, said:

So is WWE '12 a improvement on the series? Is the game fun?. I think i=I'll be picking this one up as well. Thhis will be my first WWE game since 08. Is the game worth getting? might be too early to ask.
Honestly it's still a lot like the past few years. It's an improvement, but I wouldn't say it's a huge improvement. The game just hasn't change that much, mostly just the control layout has changed and things seem smoother. I'm having fun with it, but If you're looking for anything like HCTP or No Mercy you definitely won't find it in this game.

To sum it up: New name, pretty much same game.

I only bought it because I saw it on sale, otherwise I was most likely going to wait for a price drop.