Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:13 PM

ok this happened when i was playing online. i jackhammered this guy thru a table near the top left steps outside the ring and he lk got stuck where i put him thru and froze. then he accused me of using freeze code lol.

#152 Sandy5901

Sandy5901

100% Stratusfied

• Code-X Member
  • 672 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:02 AM

In the tag team enterance#07 if you put a girl with long hair in the second position the hair goes through her head/neck area.

#153 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:16 PM

Sandy5901, on Jul 19 2006, 11:02 AM, said:

In the tag team enterance#07 if you put a girl with long hair in the second position the hair goes through her head/neck area.
But, that's a given for anyONE with long hair if they use entrance #7 and are in the second position.

#154 xcrissxcrossx

xcrissxcrossx

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:13 PM

I was in story mode and it was muhammed hassan against RVD. At the end we both lost from a double count out and it played stone cold's music. wtf?

Also if you win a tornado tag ladder match boththe inners get the world heavyweight championship.

and one time i did a drop kick while the opponet was down and i hit an invisible person, the other wrestler wasnt even close.

Edited by xcrissxcrossx, 26 July 2006 - 05:21 PM.

#155 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:23 PM

on a TLC match if your stamina is low and you choose a wrestler with a finisher/pin, like batista(batista bomb) , rene dupree(his pin finisher) and you do it on top of a table and your stamina runs out, the opponent will be left in the position of the pin, but will not get pinned.

#156 JJJet

JJJet

Back from the dead.

• Code-X Member
  • 657 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:45 PM

xcrissxcrossx, on Jul 26 2006, 05:13 PM, said:

I was in story mode and it was muhammed hassan against RVD. At the end we both lost from a double count out and it played stone cold's music. wtf?

Also if you win a tornado tag ladder match boththe inners get the world heavyweight championship.

and one time i did a drop kick while the opponet was down and i hit an invisible person, the other wrestler wasnt even close.
on mine it was the undisputed champ...

Edited by JJJet, 27 July 2006 - 06:45 PM.

#157 xcrissxcrossx

xcrissxcrossx

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

JJJet, on Jul 27 2006, 06:45 PM, said:

ya your right it was undisputed. sorry.

#158 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:48 AM

xcrissxcrossx, on Jul 27 2006, 09:35 PM, said:

JJJet, on Jul 27 2006, 06:45 PM, said:

ya your right it was undisputed. sorry.
Undisputed = Old WWE belt
Spinner = Cena's spinner belt
World = Old 'WCW' belt

#159 Relapse

Relapse

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:10 PM

Me and my friend were playing a TLC match at the ECW arena with our caws, it was weird 'cause when I jumped off the ladder to the outside of the ring (diving spear) I got sucked back into the ring and ran out of stamina. Then I had my friend run around untill he was out of stamina, punched him so he wouldn't gain any. He did the same thing on the ladder, Sucked back in the ring.

Weird :huh:

#160 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

Relapse, on Jul 30 2006, 10:10 PM, said:

Then I had my friend run around untill he was out of stamina, punched him so he wouldn't gain any.
Umm...why'd you do that? It IS a match, right? :huh:

#161 Relapse

Relapse

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:46 AM

wwfpooh, on Jul 31 2006, 04:14 PM, said:

Then I had my friend run around untill he was out of stamina, punched him so he wouldn't gain any.
Of course it was in the match, although that is a good idea....

anyway, we were also playing on the HIAC, I was on top, he was climbing up. I did the spike dudley foot stamp off the top of the cell while he was almost at the top, and I went through the wall and landed head first on the ground. Needless to say i lost. :lol:

#162 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

Relapse, on Aug 2 2006, 07:46 AM, said:

wwfpooh, on Jul 31 2006, 04:14 PM, said:

Of course it was in the match, although that is a good idea....

anyway, we were also playing on the HIAC, I was on top, he was climbing up. I did the spike dudley foot stamp off the top of the cell while he was almost at the top, and I went through the wall and landed head first on the ground. Needless to say i lost. :lol:
Good. Forcing your friend to run around and lose stamina to seemingly make you win is stupid. You deserved to lose for that... -_-

#163 Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:21 AM

This glitch happened to me in season mode. I was Triple H and my opponent was RVD. I pedigree'd him and after that I irish whipped him into the corner and it looked like he was skating with one leg.

Pretty weird eh?

#164 wwefan559977

wwefan559977

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

i was doing a submision move and it was a rope break the tag team partner kept hiting but i didn't breakup...instead i was moving out the ring.eventually i was on the ground and the ref still counted.then he let go automanicly. WTF :huh:

Edited by wwefan559977, 06 August 2006 - 08:01 PM.

#165 wwefan559977

wwefan559977

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:57 PM

another one is my bro and i was doing a tag team hiac and he was choke slaming him of i climbed where he was doing the move.when i climbedi moved up and he moved up too.so the chokeslamwas still going and poor hollywood hogan went through the cell. :wacko:

#166 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:07 PM

Master of Puppets, on Aug 5 2006, 12:21 PM, said:

This glitch happened to me in season mode. I was Triple H and my opponent was RVD. I pedigree'd him and after that I irish whipped him into the corner and it looked like he was skating with one leg.

Pretty weird eh?
That "skating" glitch occurs with every wrestler.

#167 Impaler

Impaler

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:45 PM

Well I have a problem here with SD! vs. RAW 2006. Firstly I'd like to say I prefer to win every match (not royal rumble ect. of course) with a plain beautiful K.O. after beating the opponent senslessly. And I'm running out of nice powerfull finisher moves for my CAWs.

The problem. - When creating a CAW and while selecting it's finisher there is a highlight K.O. which means the move can result in a kn0ckout (if in the options it is turned ON). And so once I've tried to set my finisher move as "DIVING HEADBUTT" like benoit's, the meter had KO highlighted. BUT I've did and connected about 20 times with that move and no KO whatsoever!! that also applies to EVERY diving move to an opponent when he's on the ground eventhough KO is highlighted for that move in create-a-moveset setting. Why is that???? What's wrong??

And vice versa. For example - KANE'S CHOKESLAM, (Chokeslam 5, I believe) that move DOES NOT have the KO meter highlighted BUT with that move you can Knock your opponent out very easily!!! Also Neckbreaker 3 and few more moves that supposedly dont have the KO marked in moveset menu actually CAN KO the opponent. WTF???

Can any of you confirm any more moves which KO or don't KO opponents.

BTW Brock Lesnar's finisher F-5 / Cyclone 2 SHOULD make the opponent bleed, but that move never busts head open. (Cyclone 1 - does it).

Have you similar experience. Share it here.

#168 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:47 PM

Impaler, on Aug 7 2006, 05:45 PM, said:

Well I have a problem here with SD! vs. RAW 2006. Firstly I'd like to say I prefer to win every match (not royal rumble ect. of course) with a plain beautiful K.O. after beating the opponent senslessly. And I'm running out of nice powerfull finisher moves for my CAWs.

The problem. - When creating a CAW and while selecting it's finisher there is a highlight K.O. which means the move can result in a kn0ckout (if in the options it is turned ON). And so once I've tried to set my finisher move as "DIVING HEADBUTT" like benoit's, the meter had KO highlighted. BUT I've did and connected about 20 times with that move and no KO whatsoever!! that also applies to EVERY diving move to an opponent when he's on the ground eventhough KO is highlighted for that move in create-a-moveset setting. Why is that???? What's wrong??

And vice versa. For example - KANE'S CHOKESLAM, (Chokeslam 5, I believe) that move DOES NOT have the KO meter highlighted BUT with that move you can Knock your opponent out very easily!!! Also Neckbreaker 3 and few more moves that supposedly dont have the KO marked in moveset menu actually CAN KO the opponent. WTF???

Can any of you confirm any more moves which KO or don't KO opponents.

BTW Brock Lesnar's finisher F-5 / Cyclone 2 SHOULD make the opponent bleed, but that move never busts head open. (Cyclone 1 - does it).

Have you similar experience. Share it here.
Like I said in the SAME thread with the SAME question, the KO feature, like blood is iffy, for it's just like Yukes' to accidentally label a blood/KO move as such and have nothing happen... :lol:

#169 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:27 PM

It was my CAW(kind of a gothic type) vs Triple H. I was doing a table match on the highest level. There was a table set up and we were fighting next to it. I knocked him over, and grabbed another table. As i was setting it up, he got up and was pushing against my CAW. The table got moved from the ground onto the second table. I tried to climb to the top of both table's and it didn't work. I wasn't able to grab either of the tables, but Triple H was able to grab the bottom table, but the top table remained in mid-air for the remainder of the match.

I still can't figure out why i couldn't grapple either of the tables and Triple H could. Anyone have any ideas as to why i couldn't and Triple H could???

Edited by LettersFromWarST, 07 August 2006 - 05:28 PM.

#170 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:29 PM

LettersFromWarST, on Aug 7 2006, 06:27 PM, said:

It was my CAW(kind of a gothic type) vs Triple H. I was doing a table match on the highest level. There was a table set up and we were fighting next to it. I knocked him over, and grabbed another table. As i was setting it up, he got up and was pushing against my CAW. The table got moved from the ground onto the second table. I tried to climb to the top of both table's and it didn't work. I wasn't able to grab either of the tables, but Triple H was able to grab the bottom table, but the top table remained in mid-air for the remainder of the match.

I still can't figure out why i couldn't grapple either of the tables and Triple H could. Anyone have any ideas as to why i couldn't and Triple H could???
That's because, unlike previous games, one cannot stack wooden tables atop one another without a glitch occuring.

#171 Impaler

Impaler

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:51 PM

Excuse me but my english is a bit bad and I don't undersand what "iffy" means. Can you put it to more simple words?

#172 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:55 PM

Impaler, on Aug 7 2006, 07:51 PM, said:

Excuse me but my english is a bit bad and I don't undersand what "iffy" means. Can you put it to more simple words?
It just mean's that its not perfected. Like there are a few moves that have KO and don' KO people, or it says that they will bleed, and the move doesn't make them bleed.

#173 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 11:55 AM

I made an Advanced Entrace for Kurt Angle, then I decided to change it back to his Default one and now he has no Pyro during his entrance

#174 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:00 PM

The Fallen Angel, on Aug 8 2006, 12:55 PM, said:

I made an Advanced Entrace for Kurt Angle, then I decided to change it back to his Default one and now he has no Pyro during his entrance
That occurs with anyone with pyro (Kane, HBK, etc.).

#175 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:32 PM

I find that very stupid. I hope they fix this in 07 and add a timing feature.