Official Glitch Thread

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#176 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:38 PM

The Fallen Angel, on Aug 8 2006, 03:32 PM, said:

I find that very stupid. I hope they fix this in 07 and add a timing feature.
Same, but what can expect? It IS Yukes'...

#177 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:14 PM

In GM Mode i had Edge and Christian as the Tag Team Champions. It was Edge and my Caw vs. Muhomad Hassan and John Cena. I made the computer make the matches for that week. I watched the match and at the end it showed My CAW and Edge holding the tag team belts. Edge and my CAW were now the champions. It wasn't because Christian was injured either, because he was in a Fatal 4 way with Triple H, RVD, and Chris Jericho. Also it didnt show title match at the start when the matches were made.

#178 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:07 PM

LettersFromWarST, on Aug 11 2006, 02:14 PM, said:

In GM Mode i had Edge and Christian as the Tag Team Champions. It was Edge and my Caw vs. Muhomad Hassan and John Cena. I made the computer make the matches for that week. I watched the match and at the end it showed My CAW and Edge holding the tag team belts. Edge and my CAW were now the champions. It wasn't because Christian was injured either, because he was in a Fatal 4 way with Triple H, RVD, and Chris Jericho. Also it didnt show title match at the start when the matches were made.
GM mode is faulty like that, switching belts and whatnot.

#179 Hazard7

Hazard7

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

I found this out yesterday. Not sure anyone know about this one. Here's how it goes.

I pick the TLC match of Rob Van Dam VS Paul London. I'm RVD while Paul is a COM. So here is how I get this glitch. Get a chair with you and drop it. Get a flashing finisher to make the golden slow motion. Toe kick the guy, pick up the chair do the Vandaminator chair finisher. Once the golden slow mothing started, press start quickly if you don't then you will not get this glitch. Then resume the match, guess what? You get the slow motion gameplay! Without the golden picture and the HUD display. It's like playing online very laggy! To get the back to normal, do the same routine again BUT DO NOT PRESS START!....I think. So enjoy this glitch!

Edited by Hazard7, 11 August 2006 - 04:34 PM.

#180 xcrissxcrossx

xcrissxcrossx

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 10:00 PM

something really cool. I have had the game since it came out and there has only been one time where i grabbed an invisible person. But today it was a match, chris benoit vs Chyna (CAW) and there was 5 separate times where i picked up an invisible person and chyna did it once.

Also i have DX as the tag team champians and i had Triple H wrestle in a suit and when they came out HHH didnt have the belt but shawn michaels did.

I made finlay and he has the symble on his shirt and he has the US championship and the clover on his shirt overlaps on the title.

Edited by xcrissxcrossx, 11 August 2006 - 10:38 PM.

#181 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:50 PM

xcrissxcrossx, on Aug 11 2006, 11:00 PM, said:

something really cool. I have had the game since it came out and there has only been one time where i grabbed an invisible person. But today it was a match, chris benoit vs Chyna (CAW) and there was 5 separate times where i picked up an invisible person and chyna did it once.

Also i have DX as the tag team champians and i had Triple H wrestle in a suit and when they came out HHH didnt have the belt but shawn michaels did.

I made finlay and he has the symble on his shirt and he has the US championship and the clover on his shirt overlaps on the title.
The alternate attires of wrestlers usually don't have belts.
Clipping is a part of the PS2 system and can't be helped.

#182 RattleSnake

RattleSnake

NGL.PhYsCo.KiD

• Code-X Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:04 PM

German suxplexed somone of cage, and we landed outside.

#183 AngryFlair

AngryFlair

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:07 PM

way to climb titan tron: be a lite heavyweight and have hacked running move rvd roll over ropes and run toward the titantron and you morph on to the titantron (notice only work on certain titantrons)

#184 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:48 PM

AngryFlair, on Aug 13 2006, 06:07 PM, said:

way to climb titan tron: be a lite heavyweight and have hacked running move rvd roll over ropes and run toward the titantron and you morph on to the titantron (notice only work on certain titantrons)
I doubt that such a glitch exists.

#185 AngryFlair

AngryFlair

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:54 PM

i have pics

#186 Cpt.Charisma

Cpt.Charisma

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:52 AM

if u strong irish whip someone on the barricade then do diving side kick off the apron ull fly into the crowd.

if u put a table by the ropes(right next to it in the ring) and if ur opponent is standing on it rene dupree punch combo them and ull connect 10+ times and ur momentum will goto 0.(hard todo sometimes)

i know more but im bored.

#187 MrB

MrB

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 998 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:53 AM

AngryFlair, on Aug 13 2006, 11:54 PM, said:

i have pics
post them, id like you to prove it :P

#188 koberulz

koberulz

Retired. You miss me.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,464 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:36 AM

he has, elsewhere.

#189 Blue User of Death

Blue User of Death

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 04:55 PM

When I played a First Blood Hardcore Title match at WrestleMania 9, the champ did a near the turnbuckle move and the camera went into the ring.

#190 cors

cors

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:21 AM

If You Grapple Your Opponent On Top Of A Announce Table And Punch Them The Table Breaks!

#191 kuswallace

kuswallace

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:49 AM

I cant get on the creations index...

#192 DJADMixi

DJADMixi

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:34 PM

Irish whip you're opponet into the barricade and do a diving sidekick on the apron and you'll land into the crowd.
Have the corners of the tables touch to make them float. I've still not gotten them more than 15 feet but I've seen others do it.
I was in the Royal Rumble and after edge did a move to me in the middle of the ring he froze until the end of the match.
I did the Twist of fate to Triple H by the cage wall, climbed it and did the swanton bomb and went right through the cage wall.

#193 borges_toto

borges_toto

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:01 PM

I was playing as CM Punk (obviously a CAW) versus Stevie Richards. I Irish-Whipped him in the turnbuckle and did the Super Tigerbomb. The camera suddently falls and goes under the ring as it remains all black for like 3 seconds and then it goes back normal.

#194 ~Kraze=

~Kraze=

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

did 619 to the left side of the ring while my opponent rested on the right side and when it came to the hurracanrana pin i wasnt even covering him but ref counted anyways.

(this happened while doing the new chamber of hell match mod so i guess thats the reason it did that.)

#195 MrB

MrB

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 998 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:48 PM

i cant get the one RVD glitch to work where i go into the crowd, what exactly am i supposed to do?

#196 D-Wade3

D-Wade3

.:National Heat Association:.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,165 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:11 PM

You have to throw the opponent against the wall on the outside i forget what its called then you go on the Apron (run square) then you do that move on the person and you fall into the crowd.

#197 JJJet

JJJet

Back from the dead.

• Code-X Member
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:50 PM

Eli Manning, on Oct 8 2006, 03:11 PM, said:

then you do that move on the person and you fall into the crowd.
"That move" is the RVD Karate Kick

#198 D-Wade3

D-Wade3

.:National Heat Association:.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,165 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:51 PM

Well I am guessin that he knew that considering he said he tried it with the "RVD MOVE"

#199 ~Kraze=

~Kraze=

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:34 PM

yeah that happened to me a couple times but with missle dropkick.

#200 MrB

MrB

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 998 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 04:16 PM

hmm, thats what i keep trying but all that happens is he connects with the kick and they fall up onto the baracade