#5876 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

and phnx does act like he's the shit and super awesome and cool

Oh, if I knew you had the super powers of seeing peoples thoughts and demeanors through the internet, I wouldn't have let you leave the PLA <_<

Besides, if I did, it's pretty much warranted B)

EDIT: I wasn't dragging him into it, just saying that's a good reason to stick around

#5877 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

I left the PLA because...well I really don't know.
I joined the JBA because...well I really don't know.
So in that retrospect, I here by announce my departure from the JBA and any other petty alliances.

#5878 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

Misuse of retrospect, but nice mini-speach none the less. :)

#5879 Cowboy King

Cowboy King

Ashley's Anchor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:42 PM

hey truth...u don't have to leave the JBA over this stuff that didn't involve u...i don't wanna see u do that

#5880 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Misuse of retrospect, but nice mini-speach none the less.

I like that word so just thought I'd throw it in there. And OMG PHOENIX MADE A SPELLING ERROR!!!!

hey truth...u don't have to leave the JBA over this stuff that didn't involve u...i don't wanna see u do that

Too late, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents and that put me into it. I don't have anything against the alliances or their members. Just don't care for them. And if you noticed. only one person who is an actual member of an alliance has ever become a mod and that's Phoenix...

#5881 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:02 PM

Aww, typo :(

And if you noticed. only one person who is an actual member of an alliance has ever become a mod and that's Phoenix.

And I was a mod before I made the PLA.

#5882 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

Exactly my point. I think being part of an alliance makes staff pretty much void you from becoming a mod.

#5883 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

Not really. It's just that most of the people in the alliances don't do anything. RI Lurkers per say.

#5884 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

That was what I was going to get onto next. It seems like code-x has gone down hill. It may not seem that way to some but some area's are really lacking.
-I for one believe we need to reincarnate the CWF. At the moment it's dead, but it use to be great.
-It seems like in the wrestling section all we see is results and random news every now and then. We need some good discussions and debates, like I remember from when I first joined.
-People need to stop being as Phoenix referred to as "RI Lurkers". They need to help the rest of CX.
-Wasn't there something called a video game section, a babes section? What happened to these? Has everyone just forgot about them?

There's much more but I just don't have the time right now.

#5885 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

I for one believe we need to reincarnate the CWF

Count me out, it gets REALLY boring after you do it for a while. And Tornado, please, no more "brilliant" ideas :P

It seems like in the wrestling section all we see is results and random news every now and then. We need some good discussions and debates, like I remember from when I first joined.

All the real fun debators don't show up as often. And Rob and I just agree too much now. Makes me mad!

People need to stop being as Phoenix referred to as "RI Lurkers". They need to help the rest of CX.

That may make some want to leave, feeling pressured to do things on the forum they don't want too.

Wasn't there something called a video game section, a babes section? What happened to these? Has everyone just forgot about them?

Games section is actually one of the more active.

#5886 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Count me out, it gets REALLY boring after you do it for a while. And Tornado, please, no more "brilliant" ideas :P

But you have to admit it is dead though...

All the real fun debators don't show up as often. And Rob and I just agree too much now. Makes me mad!

I would debate you with Phoenix. :wub: But I usually find myself agreeing with you.

That may make some want to leave, feeling pressured to do things on the forum they don't want too.

Well I'm just saying, people who only post in alliances and worthless thread annoy me, and contribute nothing to CX.

Games section is actually one of the more active.

I never really see any posts other then codes. :confused:

#5887 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

Perhaps that's because it's boring :P

But I usually find myself agreeing with you.

Yes, it's my curse. I'm just too darn good :angry:

I never really see any posts other then codes

Oh, I thought you were talking about gaming reviews forum, and the ones in that category.

Code-X is about codes, so it makes sense to see a lot of them

#5888 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

Nope just talking bout the gaming discussion.
And we need some more topics in the babes section lol.

#5889 Derrik Stone

Derrik Stone

You've just been Stoned!!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

You just wanna see babes. :P And Phoenix is right about something, a lot of "RI Lurkers" are the ones that just wanna come by and bs with others. Some, like myself, aren't that big into video games or graphics. Really, I only post in General Discussion and the wrestling forums. And I don't get into debates with Phoenix, because I haven't disagreed with him on anything so far. If I ever do, Phoenix, we're gonna have a good ole debate! :P

#5890 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:25 AM

View Post..3nigma.., on Mar 17 2009, 07:54 PM, said:

and while im at it Ollie, u are a worthless bas*ard...you must really think alot of yourself...ur the kind of person, imo that likes to pick on less fortunate...like a f*ckin piece of shit would do...i hate ppl who do that shit

I try my best. :)

#5891 Shyseven

Shyseven

...by way of detailed programmatic specificity.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:15 AM

View Postphoenixsplash630, on Mar 18 2009, 12:09 PM, said:

Not really. It's just that most of the people in the alliances don't do anything. RI Lurkers per say.
Yeah, most. I make sigs, and STILL not mod.

Hint hint.

#5892 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

Yo 3nig

I well did call you a trouble maker but thats what you lot were doing right, starting trouble in the alliance thread?
So i aint gonna sit here and watch 3 members get warned and let it get out of hand am i, but youve done a good job of that already. You are one of my favourite members but since you treat me like this...

But lets just put this behind us, drop the alliances and have everything back to normal.. :)

________________________________________________________________________________

A Fairwell To The Alliance

I would hear like to thank all Members of the JBA, and especially JB and Sharpy the guys that made this happen, you really have honoured all JBA members and given us a great time hear in RI, as much as the alliances got us into trouble, we still had good times too, NOW **** THE AUTOMATED SHIT!... Bye alliance... I love you and all members :D

Thanks to All of The high ranks members aswell such as JB, Sharpy, Me, Tornado, Shy, Evo and all of us founding brothers of the alliance...

Bye and hope we can meet again sometime lol.

Edited by Mike Litoris, 18 March 2009 - 02:23 AM.

#5893 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

Well its about goddamned time. It is with great pleasure, and zero regret, that I form this next word....

*LOCKED*