Jan 14 2007 12:13 PM
Joshua's Photo

Joshua → Stephen

Why hate teh J0sherz? :(
Yes, z0mG Josh Posted a comment! :O
Jan 14 2007 12:00 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I dunno. My mum shouts at me from time to time but she's always been edgy. I never did think of trying to make her feel better but I never thought I had to. She would always say that her kids are the most valuable things in her life.
Jan 14 2007 04:18 AM
Stephen's Photo

Stephen → Shadow™

Happy B-Day Jeff...maybe O_o
Jan 14 2007 12:59 AM
Sandy5901's Photo

Sandy5901 → Sergio

2 questions:
1. When are your caws coming out?
2. With the Trish moveset thing, what goes in the "?" area. What would we be able to do with the hacks that we wouldn't be able to without?
Jan 13 2007 07:35 PM
Wayne's Photo

Wayne → Joshua

Hey there, Joshua. Thought I'd leave a comment for MAH #1 FAVORITE LEGEND EVA!!!!1ONE Hope to see you soon!
BYEZ!1
Jan 13 2007 07:29 PM
ChefConcha's Photo

ChefConcha → Monday Night Raw

Hey are you still wrking on my sig request?
Jan 13 2007 10:46 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

No, no. This is fine for me to talk about it. I've heard and said it all before so don't worry.
But yeah it is hard to forgive him sometimes and possibly why I get on better with my mum.
Jan 13 2007 02:56 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

If ya wanna know the story. What happened was that my dad cheated on my mum with his secretary (wow, such a cliché) and then he tried to make my mum seem crazy when she found out. So that's why my mum has low self esteem nowaydays.
Jan 12 2007 09:51 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

LMFAO at the Voldemort comment! :)
And now you made me paranoid about some secret. XD! I always thought I was adopted ^_^
But seriously, to my knowledge they never fought, or at least in front of me or my brothers, before the divorce.
Jan 12 2007 02:27 AM
~Desperado~'s Photo

~Desperado~ → Stephen

"A Hero is only as Great as his Opponent" Quoted From: Bandit The Show Stealer
Jan 11 2007 07:46 PM
LoЯeИzǿ's Photo

LoЯeИzǿ → ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Randy Orton ******* rocks ;P
Jan 10 2007 02:25 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Weird thing about my parents is that they never ever fought before their divorce, and then it happened and they just split up. They took it differently. My dad doesn't mention her and cringes at her name (like Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter - if you've ever read it) and my mum just hates him.
Jan 10 2007 10:36 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I dunno what I'd feel. Probably happy because they made a good couple. But I know it'll never happen. My mum hates my dad and my dad doesn't even acknowledge my mum. But yeah I think about it all the time.
Jan 10 2007 02:21 AM
Jake.'s Photo

Jake.

Thanks Simon! :D
Jan 10 2007 01:39 AM