WWE '13 Fan Axxess Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

I've never brought anything like Fan Axxess or a Season Pass as they are known in other games. Does Fan Axxess/Season Pass mean you pay one payment and then you get all future download content for free (as they were paid for already) or does it mean you get future download content at a reduced price?

If it is all future download content is "free", then I will probably get it for WWE '13 as it will work out cheaper. Also I probably should of done this for WWE '12 since I spent half the of Fan Axxess money on the download content divas. Posted Image

Posted Image

The description of WWE '12 Fan Axxess. I think last year, the word "discounted" made me think I only got discounts off future download content.

• Guests

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

I've never got the Fan Axxess pack previously but I'll definitely be getting it this year seeing as how much content there is going to be.

Looking a the official WWE '13 blog they say that you get all the content for just $20, plus some exclusives. (Link)

#3 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

So it's just one payment of $20 and you get to download the packs released in December 2012 and January 2013 for no extra charge?

I will be getting it as there's so much I want like AJ, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Gangrel, Drew McIntyre, the ECW Championships and some other stuff.

#4 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Yea, the talk about discounts is just saying that buying in bulk rather than all separately will save you some money. Be sure though when the stuff is released and you go to download it that you do it through the in-game store and not the PSN store, going through the PSN store will try to charge you even though you have the pass (pretty sure).

#5 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

On this PS3 Trophies forum post, the same question was asked and someone replied that you get everything with Fan Axxess except Mike Tyson, CM Punk's Ice Cream Bar t-shirt and Stone Cold Steve Austin's street clothes and quad entrance. So I'm pretty sure it's a one time only payment of $20/1600 Microsoft Points and you get everything except those I just mentioned. If anybody has more information, it would be helpful.

#6 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

^ Sounds right. Only reason you don't get those things is because they are pre-order bonus things, which you will probably be able to buy separately sometime down the line, probably something like 3 months like they did with The Rock last year.

#7 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

I found a video on YouTube of somebody buying and downloading WWE '12 Fan Axxess for Xbox 360. Before they buy it, next to the downloads are the amount of Microsoft Points each download costs. After they buy it, everything is marked as free. So I'm thinking it will be the same this year.

I probably should of brought WWE '12 Fan Axxess last year since I spent almost half of the money it costs on the downloadable WWE Divas. I'm such a cotton headed ninny muggins but THQ should of put a much clearer description.

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 21 October 2012 - 08:17 AM.