3 replies to this topic

#1 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

This Sunday guys, it's the Royal Rumble and it looks like a killer event. But who do you think will win the belt. Here are my picks:

Chris Jericho - He's now returned to the WWE and he has done nothing but troll the fans which i thought was genius. I think Chris Jericho could win this and I hope he could win this because he has never won a rumble and it would set up a nice Ziggler/Punk match a mania.

Wade Barret - I did not like this guy at first but now I'm starting to like him (though just like Cena his finisher sucks). But this guy deserves a push and I think he could be WWE's next big heel. He took at Orton so he could easily win the rumble. Speaking of Orton...

Randy Orton - Because he is injured means jackshit in wrestling these days. He could easy enter number 30 do the odd clothesline and win the rumble. If he does win the rumble I hope he turns heel. His current gimmick, viper, does not suit and heel.

#2 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Question before I make my picks. Now everytime I listen to the promo it says "For the first time ever EVERY wwe superstar is eligible for the rumble". So, does this means that Main champions can now compete in the rumble? Makes things interesting yet complicated yet interesting.

#3 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostDday141, on 26 January 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

Question before I make my picks. Now everytime I listen to the promo it says "For the first time ever EVERY wwe superstar is eligible for the rumble". So, does this means that Main champions can now compete in the rumble? Makes things interesting yet complicated yet interesting.
Yeh it's basically WWE saying " We keep releasing everyone and don't have enough talent for 30 man rumble, so anyone can be in it."

#4 EroHumanVems

EroHumanVems

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

I hope, it's OK