• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Justin`

Justin`

Rawr

• Code-X Member
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:56 PM

Meh, I've been in a huge slump lately, I don't know what to do to get out of it =[

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 King Global

King Global

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:39 AM

that one in your sig is hawt but they all kinda look the same i like the ones with the female and the one with jay z not a fan of the others. your sigs are kinda plain try using the blur and sharpen tool. coloring isnt that great either . just some suggestions

#3 Justin`

Justin`

Rawr

• Code-X Member
  • 926 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:22 AM

Blurring is bad :P, also if I sharpen anymore, it would look bad, way too sharpened, but thanks.

#4 Knicks

Knicks

Code-X Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,791 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

Try getting away from just using one color in your sigs, makes them look flat. Your Jay-Z is the best by far.

#5 Jake.

Jake.

Pokemon Professor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,468 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:58 AM

Your current and your avatar are very cool. Nice blending and effects. Now teach me *****.

#6 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:34 AM

Fact: Making graphics comes on a spur. Often do those who have skill not know what to make. And I hate being the braggart but I often have these myself. The only thing you'll accomplish by loading photoshop (and/or any other program you use) and trying to force yourself to make a Graphic piece is a headache, and you'll likely need a nap soon after as well. You'll come up with a piece of art which although reflects your style, will not be as good as your usual work. When I have a spur, I make graphics that although may not be the greatest, I am proud of.

As for your latest work, seems a bit slow to be honest. That's my term for saying it all looks the same. You should try to make changes here and there to make things seem to be more unique. As for the blending and the colors, having a wide band of colors often helps. like yellow to red for a fire or warming look, etc. I was never one for these 'ethereal' style sigs but they're good all things considered. I would personally rate these sigs a cumulative 7 or 8 out of 12 (yes 12, so sue me)

Edited by DaAfroMan, 18 August 2007 - 08:35 AM.

#7 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:36 AM

Your current and your avatar are the better ones, The rest of them look the same except for different main images. I think you could do much better then this. Not your best work :(