• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#51 dankanefan

dankanefan

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:47 PM

No glitches for me just wanted to point a couple things out...

Yeah,you power irish whip them into the ack of the semi truck,the back will drop down and theres a secret area there with a pipe inside for a weapon. 

How is that a glitch?
It isn't if you read the topic above he was answering the poster's question!

I was playing a season as Eddie and during the legends tour when competing on Raw Trish Stratus was available from the Diva menu.

That was odd

SPOILERS:

During my second Smackdown season (was playing it to get to the Urn storyline to unlock that trophy) I skipped through the JBL storyline for Torrie's Contract and lost the match for her contract...late in that same season she was avaible to use as my manager...even though I didn't win her!

Playin Against Vince McMahon In A Buried Alive Match Vs The Rock( IM Rock) After Puttin Him N The Casket The Cutscene Shows A Arena N Ring Full Of Colors .

Another Sometimes When Someone (Coach) Wins BY KO N Bloodys Someone The Other Person Always Wins (I Have NO DQS, KO ALWYZ ON, First Blood ON) Codes On!

Any time you use codes stuff like this is probably going to happen! The game is hacked under code usage...it's most likely going to mess it up!

#52 MaZtEr_KeVz

MaZtEr_KeVz

We're all gonna die anyway...

• Code-X Member
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:08 AM

be in the crowd

give your wrestler diving side kick as a top rope move...

Irish whip you opponent against the barrier and then get on the apron (press square while running) do the diving side kick and you'll end up in the crowd.

Edited by MaZtEr_KeVz, 27 November 2005 - 12:08 AM.

#53 [G]T[A]1128

[G]T[A]1128

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:36 AM

i made tables stack on eachother,u put to tables beside each other,irish whip them on one,then grappl,the table will float up on top,sometimes they will go back down.and to get a weapon on a table,u run and press square,u will drop it on the tables. ;)

Edited by gta1128, 27 November 2005 - 11:37 AM.

#54 AngryFlair

AngryFlair

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 279 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:26 PM

MaZtEr_KeVz, on Nov 27 2005, 01:08 AM, said:

be in the crowd

give your wrestler diving side kick as a top rope move...

Irish whip you opponent against the barrier and then get on the apron (press square while running) do the diving side kick and you'll end up in the crowd.
I Was Waiting For Someone To Find This Glitch :D

#55 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:49 PM

Tωιѕт, on Nov 17 2005, 12:51 AM, said:

Orton's video stopped durning his entrance once
Almost all of the videos do that..............I hate it

#56 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:45 AM

This one was pretty funny, probably because it was Cole. I was playing as Shelton Benjamin and I did a super kick and Cole said "What a T-Bone Suplex!" I guess they get the finishers messed up sometimes.

#57 ner0

ner0

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:44 AM

I went online, i defended and won my championship, got off online and all my belts and money was gone

#58 Basic_Jobbernomics

Basic_Jobbernomics

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:34 PM

During season mode, when it shows Hurricane v HHH, Earl Hebner is the Referee.

#59 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:07 PM

BucFan20, on Dec 3 2005, 10:45 AM, said:

This one was pretty funny, probably because it was Cole. I was playing as Shelton Benjamin and I did a super kick and Cole said "What a T-Bone Suplex!" I guess they get the finishers messed up sometimes.
I did the F-U with Cena on HHH, and King (or was it J.R.?) said something about HHH using The Pedigree. :huh:

#60 Hollywood Billy Shears

Hollywood Billy Shears

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:32 PM

On PPV Mode, there's a strange glitch involving the announcers..When Lilian Garcia is the announcer on the ring, the voice/announces are from Tony Chimmel!And when Tony's the announcer on the ring, the voice/announces are from Lilian Garcia!
Now, WTF with that?XD

#61 Rashishki619

Rashishki619

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:11 PM

I find these Glitches annoying:

-When you're trying to get back into the ring, your opponent runs at you and hits square. That causes you to fall down as you're getting in, and then your opponent can do any grapple move while you're stuck in the falling animation and you can't counter it.

-Uncounterables. All of them. I think that once the running front headbutt gets you once, anything afterwords is uncounterable, even finishers. The most well-known uncounterables are the behind headbutts, the dupree dance, and the flair ankle stomp.

#62 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:16 PM

I was using Kane in a match and I built up a the momentum to do a chokeslam and I kept on pressing L1 and the finisher wouldn't work (it was almost like the momentum meter was frozen or something)

#63 EvenflowDDT

EvenflowDDT

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

When you do a Five Star Frogsplash without storing it, the screen starts to go black and white but stops before the wrestler even jumps off the turnbuckle.

#64 Jeff

Jeff

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 12:06 PM

I Was with RVD did a Frogsplash on Regal he got his knee's up i was out of enegery and his left leg raised and nothing else happend and game froze

#65 wembley1967

wembley1967

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:26 AM

I can play with Tony Chimmel but his entrance freezes my ps2 so if I use him in a match I have to shut entrances off. :ph43r:

#66 joeyc01

joeyc01

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

dark738, on Nov 17 2005, 05:15 PM, said:

It was my CAW vs Triple H in season mode on in a steel cage. Triple H climbs to the top of the cage. I grapple him to pull him down. My CAW climbs up, grabs Triple H, and we both fall to the ring. However, as soon as the animation ends, we both teleport outside the ring next to the announcer's tables. WTF. We both entered the ring normally and continued the match, but it was weird.
Exact same thing happened to me, i did a german suplex off the ropes into the ring, and then we were on the outside, you couldnt climb on or break the announce tables tho.

#67 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:58 PM

I just played a buried live match,i did my finisher into the casket,but insted of chokeslamming him,my guy just rolled and the opponent glitched inside the casket.

#68 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:14 PM

Heres a glitch i think in the Tabo Tuesday Arena go up to the stage (keyboard) instand of qwerty on the keyboard its wwerty.

#69 Basic_Jobbernomics

Basic_Jobbernomics

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:43 PM

^
Look at the first 3 letters W W E, its not a glitch, it is intentional.

#70 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:16 PM

I had a match (Single w/manager) and my manager was invisable, actually did a finisher on my opponent, looked freaky

#71 Izzy

Izzy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:57 AM

It seems that whenever I store a finisher and peform the People's Elbow it doesn't take up the stored special.

#72 jokerwild

jokerwild

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:24 PM

dont know if this is on there but didnt want to read them all.
i noticed that in tag ladder matches if the same team climbs the ladder at the same time and one jumps off while an opponent trys to climb it the ladder moves to the right a couple of inches. really odd

#73 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:37 PM

It's happened to me before a few times, if I do a finisher, sometimes the WWE Logo will stay where it is even though I've stored and done one finisher. It's confused me the few times too.

#74 Rashishki619

Rashishki619

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:31 PM

Using the Goldberg Spear (Spear 04) as a finisher can be glitched. It interrupts any move animation, and it freezes the victim in mid-animation.

#75 Dazz

Dazz

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:33 PM

Spear 4, is that the one you can press on their head lying down or running? Just to be sure for when I get it in case they changed names of moves.