http://kotaku.com/33...r-hits-tomorrow

Fake or not we will see soon.

#2 Lenox

Lenox

Turn it up loud and feel the ambiance.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:18 PM

About damn time they released it. Think it took em long enough.

#3 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 20 December 2007 - 10:17 PM

Heres the trailer

http://www.gamespot....fficial-movie-1

#4 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:53 PM

This isn't the first trailer they've show for the game, the first one was shown a couple years back now. Sadly, seeing this really doesn't mean it's coming out any time soon. In fact, in a couple years from now and we'll probably see someone else posting about a new Duke Nukem Forever trailer here.

#5 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 21 December 2007 - 05:14 PM

View PostTheRob, on Dec 21 2007, 02:53 PM, said:

This isn't the first trailer they've show for the game, the first one was shown a couple years back now. Sadly, seeing this really doesn't mean it's coming out any time soon. In fact, in a couple years from now and we'll probably see someone else posting about a new Duke Nukem Forever trailer here.

Last one was in 2001 that was 6-7 years ago. Would be sad if it turns out to be horrible after all of this wait.

#6 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:19 PM

View PostDANTHEMAN29, on Dec 21 2007, 06:14 PM, said:

View PostTheRob, on Dec 21 2007, 02:53 PM, said:

Last one was in 2001 that was 6-7 years ago. Would be sad if it turns out to be horrible after all of this wait.
Well, that's another thing. If this game ever does actually come out, it's pretty much guaranteed to not live up to it's lengthy development process. I'm sure there are going to be people who like it, but I have a feeling that the majority of people will look at it and say "After ten years of working on this game, this is all?" That'll probably be the general consensus anyway, maybe not from some of the die hard Duke Nukem fans and those who've been unaware of it's past, though that's hard to imagine at this point. And if it comes out and completely sucks, well, it's going to really bite them in the ass.

Anyway, graphically, I'm not a fan already. It looks too much like Prey, which in turn looked too much like Doom 3. I hated how those games looked, everything just looked really goofy and plastic like. Both games were somewhat enjoyable though, so it might still be fun. But graphically I'm against it from the start.

It's funny when you think about it. They started development on this game when I was 14 in 1997! They've been working on this game as long as my first niece has been in this world, she turns 10 at the end of this month. Dan, you were 5, lol!

Edited by TheRob, 21 December 2007 - 06:32 PM.

#7 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:19 PM

dang dan was 5 years old now he's 15 what a joke man lol this thing better be released before im a father lol!