• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:09 PM

hey everyone Im new to this board this is my first post,anyway I thought of something for interference,like another player should be able interfere if they like press start or select or something.so tell me what you guys think/add ideas

#2 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

macman, on Jun 4 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

hey everyone Im new to this board this is my first post,anyway I thought of something for interference,like another player should be able interfere if they like press start or select or something.so tell me what you guys think/add ideas
You can already have the COM interfere by pressing R3.

#3 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:15 PM

I know I mean a human

#4 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:00 PM

macman, on Jun 4 2006, 07:15 PM, said:

I know I mean a human
That's basically a manager match...

#5 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:10 PM

no but like if you dont wanna do manager or your playing then a friend come over and wanna interfere or like a title match friends are having you can grab a control,run out and help someone retain or win the title(s)

#6 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:16 PM

macman, on Jun 4 2006, 08:10 PM, said:

no but like if you dont wanna do manager or your playing then a friend come over and wanna interfere or like a title match friends are having you can grab a control,run out and help someone retain or win the title(s)
This was in previous games where you could be someone interfering, but it was removed (as were Divas in any REAL matches, aside from the obvious ones)...

#7 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

true,true,and speaking of divas I want them to bleed (dunno if changing gender would) but I dont wanna have to put in a code just to "kill" divas lol

#8 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:48 PM

macman, on Jun 4 2006, 08:32 PM, said:

true,true,and speaking of divas I want them to bleed (dunno if changing gender would) but I dont wanna have to put in a code just to "kill" divas lol
Why would you want to see a female, bleed? Tell me why?

#9 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:56 PM

^^

Ya thatd be pretty weird, I dont wanna see girls bleeding on a videogame It jsut wouldnt fit in, plus they rarely bleed on tv(last time I think was with trish and lita for the title at RAW)

#10 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:45 PM

brcherres, on Jun 4 2006, 08:56 PM, said:

^^

Ya thatd be pretty weird, I dont wanna see girls bleeding on a videogame It jsut wouldnt fit in, plus they rarely bleed on tv(last time I think was with trish and lita for the title at RAW)
No actually it was in Survivor Series 2001, Lita vs Ivory (right to censor) Ivory must have scratched her with an small object and Lita, was bleeding from the side of her face.

#11 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:20 PM

I would wanna see the divas bleed cause I think it would make me play with em more....anyways I think all genders are equal so if men can bleed I think its only fair for women to bleed also

#12 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

macman, on Jun 4 2006, 11:20 PM, said:

I would wanna see the divas bleed cause I think it would make me play with em more....anyways I think all genders are equal so if men can bleed I think its only fair for women to bleed also
Well guess what..... it will never happen in any WWE game. No one wants to see a female bleed, not even the company wants to see that. Especially that happening in a WWE game, so you got to deal with it. No blood for females. That's a great thing.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 04 June 2006 - 11:48 PM.

#13 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:07 AM

I can see why they would have females bleeding... They probablywould hear sh*t somewhere forit... but I would be happy to just have a hackcode for females to bleed.. My Thing is my favorite match is 1st blood so idmuch ratherhave females in a first blood match than in a FYF match

#14 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:46 AM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 5 2006, 12:47 AM, said:

macman, on Jun 4 2006, 11:20 PM, said:

Well guess what..... it will never happen in any WWE game. No one wants to see a female bleed, not even the company wants to see that. Especially that happening in a WWE game, so you got to deal with it. No blood for females. That's a great thing.
The thing is, people clamor for women to be as equal as men. As such, because women should be allowed to wrestle in most--if not all--matches, like in previous games, shouldn't it also be true for women to bleed?

True, you'd have your "it's cruel and inhumane" groups that would go down against the game for supposed violence to women, but the thing is, the videogame world (as well as WWE) thrives on controversy, and besides, the women of WWE are professionals and have bled before.

IMO, making women bleed can be seen as cruel and I understand why, but remember, these women are professional wrestlers and are trained for everything, including times when they bleed. So, for the best of both worlds, I say have the blood option be an "on/off" thing, that way, if you want divas to bleed, they can, but if you don't, simply turn the blood off per every divas match you have (or if every match you have is a divas match, then leave the blood option off).

#15 Guest_Gohon23_*

Guest_Gohon23_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:38 AM

Well if u wanna see the wwe diva bleed this is all you have to do just take a trip down memory lane and play a game called wwf no mercy of course it's old but u can change if you want the person to bleed or not i'm not saying i do that to women i think it's wrong but hey if thats what u wanna do then do it.

Edited by Gohon23, 05 June 2006 - 08:39 AM.

#16 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:55 PM

Gohon23, on Jun 5 2006, 09:38 AM, said:

Well if u wanna see the wwe diva bleed this is all you have to do just take a trip down memory lane and play a game called wwf no mercy of course it's old but u can change if you want the person to bleed or not i'm not saying i do that to women i think it's wrong but hey if thats what u wanna do then do it.
I don't, but I'm just saying it for realism and equalities sake.

#17 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:29 PM

yea you should just be able to turn it on/off,and its not like all I wanna do is see girls bleed I wanna see guys bleed too,btw I got No Mercy in my 64 right now

#18 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:03 PM

macman, on Jun 5 2006, 03:29 PM, said:

yea you should just be able to turn it on/off
So you like the idea?

#19 MickieJames

MickieJames

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:27 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 4 2006, 09:45 PM, said:

brcherres, on Jun 4 2006, 08:56 PM, said:

^^

No actually it was in Survivor Series 2001, Lita vs Ivory (right to censor) Ivory must have scratched her with an small object and Lita, was bleeding from the side of her face.
In Lita's book, she said that it was the heel on Ivory's boot.

On topic: It would be cool to see human interference in the game, although it is not necessary. And no diva blood.

#20 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:28 PM

Blood islike another match rule.>>

Pin on/off
Give up on/off
blood on/off
Enterance on/off

etc.

#21 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:31 PM

[quote name='MickieJames' date='Jun 5 2006, 04:27 PM'][quote name='~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~' date='Jun 4 2006, 09:45 PM'] And no diva blood.[/quote]
As I said before:

Both the videogame world and WWE thrive on controversy, and besides, the women of WWE are professionals and have bled before.

IMO, making women bleed can be seen as cruel and I understand why, but remember, these women are professional wrestlers and are trained for everything, including times when they bleed. So, for the best of both worlds, I say have the blood option be an "on/off" thing, that way, if you want divas to bleed, they can, but if you don't, simply turn the blood off per every divas match you have (or if every match you have is a divas match, then leave the blood option off).

#22 MickieJames

MickieJames

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:33 PM

Sorry, I wasn't really thinking. That would also be a good idea.

It has happened in real life, after all.

Edited by MickieJames, 05 June 2006 - 03:33 PM.

#23 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:47 PM

MickieJames, on Jun 5 2006, 04:33 PM, said:

Sorry, I wasn't really thinking. That would also be a good idea.

It has happened in real life, after all.
The thing is...there'd be a femenist uproar if women were allowed to bleed.

#24 MickieJames

MickieJames

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:14 PM

That's true.

#25 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:12 PM

Its not like Imm get offon seeing female blood.. Thing is why can we have FYF or bra n panties but no Females in first blood matches