• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Debrage

Debrage

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:53 PM

Ok I do have it. I gotta say it's not Jay's best work and IMO The Black Album was better, but maybe it'll grow on me. My fav tracks gotta be Beach Chair, 30 Something and Dig a Hole. (Honorable mention for the Dr Dre produced track "Trouble".) So has anybody heard any of the album other then the three singles already released.

Also got the new Fat Joe and it's lacking except that track with lil wayne "Make it rain", give your opinion on this album as well if you have one.

Edited by Debrage, 11 November 2006 - 10:54 PM.

#2 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:58 PM

Debrage, on Nov 11 2006, 10:53 PM, said:

Also got the new Fat Joe and it's lacking except that track with lil wayne "Make it rain", give your opinion on this album as well if you have one.
:huh: are you serious? That song is a horrible song. Me personally I've never been a fan of Fat Joe or Lil Wayne.

Anyways about Jay-Z, IDK I've never really been a Jay-Z fan. He has a few good tracks that I enjoy to listen to every now and then but other than that I just see him as a ok rapper.

#3 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:06 PM

Agreed!! I have the Don Cartegena and a Mixed "Twinz" cd but Im not really feeling Fat Joe much!!

As for JayZ, its the same way.. Im only feelin some songs!!

If I could I would comment on the albums!

#4 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 12 November 2006 - 05:43 PM

I liked Fat Joe until I heard Make It Rain, after that I wanted to just stop listening to Hip-Hop altogether.

Far as Kingdom Come, I doubt a real version has leaked. Its way too early for that.