#101 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:36 PM

I almost started to cry when they played that video thing in the end. I hate ut when they do that it gets me chocked up. God Im so ******* mad, but yet Dean Malenko's testimonial made me feel nice that Eddie and Him are in Heaven arguing lol...:(

R.I.P. Chris benoit & Family

#102 Justin Sane!

Justin Sane!

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 320 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

Murder- Suicide could mean that when he got home sunday he found his wife and son dead, Then committed suicide!

#103 Grizz

Grizz

[Classified Information]

• Code-X Member
  • 5,542 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:44 PM

he probably did it

Edited by grizz, 06 November 2007 - 09:31 PM.

#104 marter

marter

It has been a while

• Code-X Member
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:45 PM

Man, I found out about this on Gamefaqs forums. That is awful. I then proceded to WWE.com and then found out it was true. It's so awful that this happened. :wallbash:

#105 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:09 PM

This is a tragic loss for the WWE. He was a heck of a wrestler and a good man. The Local News here says that it was a suicide. We will see what happens. And it was nice for Vince to stop the "Vice is dead" storyline. He said he was a believer so I'm sure he is in a better place right now.

#106 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:11 PM

Man, 2 out of my 3 favorite wrestlers have died now. First Eddie now Chris. All I got left if Triple H :(. Benoit had earned the respect of all wrestling fans and was one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step in the ring. R.I.P. Chris Benoit & Family.

Edited by TyE14, 25 June 2007 - 09:18 PM.

#107 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

i havent got a chance to read through this entire topic so sorry if someone already posted this.

Pro Wrestler Benoit, Family Found Dead
Police Investigating Deaths As Homicide

(AP) FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

"My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend," Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class -- warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."

Edited by deadlyweapon, 25 June 2007 - 09:22 PM.

#108 Cheesy Bacon

Cheesy Bacon

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

What I find so creepy about the whole it may be Suicide thing is that I was listening to Fade To Black, a song about suicide, when I first read it might be double murder-suicide.

Edited by Cheesy Bacon, 25 June 2007 - 09:25 PM.

#109 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

WWE.com is reporting it as a Double Murder-Suicide. It was most likely Nancy, his wife. Because I know Chris Benoit would not have done that to his family. He loved them so much, and I know he wouldn't have had it in him to do such a thing. It could've happened like this: She could've killed their son, then called Benoit and told him there was a family emergency (make something up, like he was sick or something terrible happened), then when he arrived home, she could've killed him. Then killed herself.

This is still so hard to believe, though...

#110 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

It's been a long time since I've come here, and I hate to come back under these circumstances. But after hearing the news of the death of Chris Benoit, I had to come and say a few things. Chris Benoit was one of my all time favorite wrestlers, and his death is a huge loss for not only the WWE, but all of wrestling in general. I don't know a single person who didn't like or respect Benoit, even if he wasn't one of their favorites. He was, in my opinion, the absolute best wrestler that I've ever seen. I will miss him greatly as he was one of the few reasons why I even bothered watching WWE anymore, and I am also deeply saddened by the deaths of his wife Nancy (aka Woman) and his, far too young son, Daniel.

My father was watching the news, and apparently they reported on the deaths of Benoit and his family. They said it was two murders, and a suicide. I don't know what to believe, but I hope to God Benoit did not kill his family then take his own life. I really don't know what I would think if that were the case, but overall this is just a horrible, horrible time for all fans of wrestling and Benoit's friends and family.

Chris Benoit, you will be missed.
R.I.P.

Edited by TheRob, 25 June 2007 - 09:35 PM.

#111 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

dude that aint true no way chris killed his own family im betting u got that off wikipedia or something id be disgraced just to say something like that about him

#112 BucFan20

BucFan20

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:32 PM

Wait until some actual evidence comes out before jumping to conclusions. It's possible that that is what happened, but like Icon said, it's all speculation at this point. I find it really hard to believe that Benoit would do something like that to his own family after hearing other wrestlers talk about how much family meant to him.

#113 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:34 PM

View Postb rabbit, on Jun 25 2007, 11:28 PM, said:

dude that aint true no way chris killed his own family im betting u got that off wikipedia or something id be disgraced just to say something like that about him
As I said above, WWE.com is reporting it as a Double Murder-Suicide. But as I also said above, it was probably Nancy or another close member of the family since it is being reported as "within the home". Because if it were a break-in by someone who isn't a member of the family (or someone they did not trust), the attacker would've used a gun or knife to kill them. But there were no gunshot or stab wounds on the bodies. So it had to have been either Chris, Nancy or another family member that did this to him. I do not think Benoit would have it in him to kill the family he loved so dearly and cared for so much. I strongly believe it was Nancy who did this.

Also, there's the report of Benoit calling in and telling WWE that he couldn't make it due to his family being ill and coughing up blood. I'm not too sure of what happened, but another cause could've been Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

#114 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:40 PM

^^I can't believe that bro. The local news in Atlanta say that he killed his son and wife then hung himself. I believe that is what is happened since all evidence is leading to that. We will see what really happened hopefully by tommorow.

#115 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Gallery:View
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

Theres evidence out? Please, do tell.

#116 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

^^ beniot would not do that man its probrably his wife or something unless they were all super sick or something personally i think that they eaither poison them selfs or someone broke into the house and with a needle or something poison them but i think we will never really find out what happend.

#117 Justin Sane!

Justin Sane!

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 320 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

Now who's jumping to conclusions??

"I strongly believe it was Nancy who did this" - Gimme a break!

#118 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

The following is from http://www.foxnews.c...,286673,00.html

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

The lead investigator, Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope, told The Associated Press that the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and said the cause of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday.

Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house in a subdivision near White Water Country Club.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that Benoit, 40, his wife, Nancy, and son, who was named Daniel, were found dead, but also had no other details.

It seems plausible to me. Also it says there will be no outside investigation seeing that the evidence and murder items were in the house. And I saw Benoit place on TV. His house is freaking huge. That place has to have a Security System in it and I'm sure if someone from the inside didn't do it there would have been a 911 call by either Chris, Daniel, or Mrs. Nancy

#119 +Virus

+Virus

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:17 PM

i cant believe it man......i jus cant..... :wallbash:

Edited by .KilleR., 25 June 2007 - 10:19 PM.

#120 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:23 PM

this is just unbelievable. how could this happen to one of the greatest and nicest person ever Benoit. he isnt that crazy.

#121 +Virus

+Virus

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:25 PM

this may be the most shocking news in wrestling history

#122 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:25 PM

Suicide? what? they could have been poisoned in their sleep.

#123 +Virus

+Virus

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:27 PM

its already been confirmed :(

#124 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:30 PM

this is probably the top moment (not a good moment) in all of WWE history. ECW IS DEAD. ECW barely had a roster after the draft now they lose their only former world champ.

could someone make me a Benoit sig like the ones some of you have.

#125 +Virus

+Virus

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

i have one....Posted Image but im not rly interested in it..any1 who wants to use it can if u give me creds