i know this is wrong section but

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

as we can all see dat svr 08 is gonna be really good but i can only hope dat cheaters or hackers or wat ever dont mess up the game online for svr 08, dat game is gonna be fun but i beg to those who disconect and auto win, please stop it already be fair, use those type of hacks on offline modes, i mean theres no problem changing probably the show if it was changed or any other changes dat should be made, but i beg to you all, dont ruin this years game!

#2 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

You aint gonna stop no one from using hacks and such because all people care about is their ranking score, I'm just glad I'm gonna be playing this on PS3 hopefully there will be no ARMAX, Xploder or codebreakers for it, but I doubt it, I'm with you and I'm sure everyone else is, but one thing about the disconnection part is that when I played online 07 my router would disconnect me after about 7/8 matches so when someone disconnects they probably couldn't help it.

#3 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:22 AM

Like I hack online but I dont be all noob about it, only thing I hack is the show, name, and intro. I could be Edge, I put him on Smackdown and named him Adam Copeland....and people think I hacked his moveset because his named is changed, its really annoying how paranoid people are. I mean the only matches I do is TLC Triple, what idoit noob hacks a Triple Threat just to be double teamed?

#4 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:39 AM

View PostDday141, on Jul 15 2007, 04:22 PM, said:

I mean the only matches I do is TLC Triple, what idoit noob hacks a Triple Threat just to be double teamed?
I found it funny when I was in a battle royal 4 man all 4 foleys and we had a hacked one there and we all beat the crap out of him, but most people now know how to freeze people so they can easily freeze the strongest and beat the crap out of the weakest, if all else fails they freeze em outside of the ring and get the 10 count for the win, I'm just hoping that that they will be able to stop people using codes online.

#5 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:05 AM

I like how people try and use hacks with 99 but you know that its a hack CAS
Hack CAS people normally use:
-Venom
-Jeff Hardy
-White Death
-The Devil

#6 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:10 AM

View PostDday141, on Jul 15 2007, 05:05 PM, said:

Hack CAS people normally use:
-Venom
-Jeff Hardy
-White Death
-The Devil
And Spiderman, they use the flying code.

#7 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:14 AM

Oh yea I forgot spiderman, almost every day theres a guy called teamjeffhardy or 123pinfall, he only does handicap matches with his R.I.P buddy that uses Matt Hardy, and he plays as Jeff Hardy, so I knew they were both hacks, I joined there match as John Cena, froze jeff, threw matt out the ring, froze him too, and let him get 10 count.

#8 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:23 AM

They need to ban handicap matches online, because they are for nOObs, like I said I hope that none of the codes posted here on code-x work online or if someone chooses to use codes they don't get the win, like when I played Need for Sped underground online, I used the infinite NOS code online and I won the race but when it came to the results I actually lost :woot: that should be the same for SVR 08 online that would stop people cheating.

#9 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:31 AM

I heard on Socom that if you actually hack games, you can be banned from online for like a week. That would be better in my opinoin, you cant get online...PERIOD. Maybe they will have that for 08 if they really put that in coinseradation.

#10 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

View PostDday141, on Jul 15 2007, 05:31 PM, said:

I heard on Socom that if you actually hack games, you can be banned from online for like a week. That would be better in my opinoin, you cant get online...PERIOD. Maybe they will have that for 08 if they really put that in coinseradation.
Anything that stops cheaters is good in my opinion.

#11 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

I dont think they will do anything yet, I mean what if your a hacker like me? Have hacked NPCs and changes people shows and stuff like that, I dont want to be bannned for that.

#12 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

I think all codes should be banned, because you don't need them online period, you may disagree about some codes, but I don't know how they would be able to tell the difference between good codes and bad codes, so to make it easier ban them all.

#13 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:26 AM

Your saying that if I used a code...for example...to make Umaga change to the ECW Bg (which will b availble in 08), then change his intro to some tag or trio to make it look diff...I should be banned for that? :huh:

#14 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:47 AM

Due to data loss my post has been removed, so I will try and rememeber what I wrote the last time.

Your saying that if I used a code...for example...to make Umaga change to the ECW Bg (which will b availble in 08), then change his intro to some tag or trio to make it look diff...I should be banned for that?

I think banning people because they have used codes for the purposes you have stated would be wrong, but I think an option to report a member would be a good idea.

#15 xXHiTmAnXx

xXHiTmAnXx

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:51 AM

PPL use ronald mcdonald 2

#16 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:57 AM

View PostPBK.HiTmAn, on Jul 17 2007, 12:51 PM, said:

PPL use ronald mcdonald 2
LMAO, who the hell is that and why should we use him?

#17 Froz3n

Froz3n

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:42 PM

I think SvR online should use the anti-hack system that counter-strike uses, try to hack and your banned
simple as that

#18 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:57 AM

View PostFroz3n, on Jul 17 2007, 09:42 PM, said:

I think SvR online should use the anti-hack system that counter-strike uses, try to hack and your banned
simple as that
Yeah but like Dday141 says, he hacks his game for different reasons, not to get an adavantage online, so using codes to hack things like changing the name or 4 fireworks would you be banned for that to? it seems unfair if you were, I still would like the option to report a member, but then again if they get banned wont they just create another acount? having the option to add them into your ignore list and they will never be able to join the matches you host, unlike SVR 07 when you add them to ignore but they can enter your match and annoy you.

#19 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:20 AM

any way ppl that are hacks are really stupid coz they always have simmeler caws that are easy to pick out coz they usually wear caps, masks and covered with tatoos. or they just gore you soon as the bell rings.

#20 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:01 AM

View Postalan93, on Jul 18 2007, 04:20 PM, said:

they usually wear caps, masks and covered with tatoos.
That sounds like KOE to me, their a clan that go by rules and if you make a mistake they take you to the cleaners, either by freezing you outside of the ring or using hacked moves that they have saved for nOObs, its pretty funny when they get p***ed of.

#21 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

View PostFallen Angel, on Jul 18 2007, 12:57 PM, said:

View PostFroz3n, on Jul 17 2007, 09:42 PM, said:

simple as that
Yeah but like Dday141 says, he hacks his game for different reasons, not to get an adavantage online, so using codes to hack things like changing the name or 4 fireworks would you be banned for that to? it seems unfair if you were, I still would like the option to report a member, but then again if they get banned wont they just create another acount? having the option to add them into your ignore list and they will never be able to join the matches you host, unlike SVR 07 when you add them to ignore but they can enter your match and annoy you.
This idea also has its problems, what if people just ignore you for no reason? They report you for no reason then your account is banned. Any group of people could form this banning team and ban almost every1 from there own account for no reason. This is also unfair. I am not sure what you can do about people using hacked movesets online to get the upper hand, and theres not much to do. How can you ban them? What if they picked the wrong caw, and picked the hacked version they play for offline, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt, im not defending them, its just most people with recs like 800 wins and 7 losses seems fishy to you then dont join or play there match, its most likely they hack or have aw, and dont join people rooms with names like MASTER HACK, wt u think they going to do? Its just common sense, after a while you can differ whats a hack and whats not by simply there names, checking there overall, or there rec without even playing the match.

#22 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:21 AM

View PostDday141, on Jul 18 2007, 06:11 PM, said:

How can you ban them?
When I played Need for Speed underground online they knew I used cheat codes and they also knew that I modified my car using cheats but the codes where I modified the car i.e front, back and side bumpers they said I lost even though I didn't and the same goes for a code I used for infinite NOS, now if they can (gamespy) detect who are using codes and let them play but if they win they get nothing while the loser get the win.

#23 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

Im gonna purposely ruin SvR08s online mode,just to piss you guys off.:P

#24 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

View PostFallen Angel, on Jul 18 2007, 05:21 PM, said:

View PostDday141, on Jul 18 2007, 06:11 PM, said:

How can you ban them?
When I played Need for Speed underground online they knew I used cheat codes and they also knew that I modified my car using cheats but the codes where I modified the car i.e front, back and side bumpers they said I lost even though I didn't and the same goes for a code I used for infinite NOS, now if they can (gamespy) detect who are using codes and let them play but if they win they get nothing while the loser get the win.
Best idea I heard so far
Use codes, u get the lose
Simple, plain, straight to the point

#25 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:41 AM

View PostDday141, on Jul 18 2007, 06:34 PM, said:

Best idea I heard so far
Use codes, u get the lose
Simple, plain, straight to the point
Yeah but the chance of something like this? I think are slim, but I hope for all those fair player out there that they do something about hacks online.