200 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:05 AM

Code X Patch v4 News!

Due to the success of Code X Patch v3 and the responses received from many members from both Code X and caws.ws, I am well on my way toward releasing Code X's SvR 2007 Patch v4! The patch is expected to drop in September 2007 and hopefully there are no delays.

When To Expect Patch v4?
Anytime in September providing there are no delays.

What To Expect in Patchv4?
Everything in Patch v3 and more!
  • New + Updated CAWs
  • All Superstars Enabled In GM Mode
  • Updated Attributes
  • Superstars Will Now Have Nicknames In Their Entrances Such As The Rock as "The People's Champ."
  • And More!
What Can You Do To Help?
1. Drop as many suggestions as possible (please stick to realism and do not PM me about it).
2. Link me to the BEST CAWs that deserve to be on the update roster. If it's on a save, link me to the save. For faster service, please include an image of the CAW.
3. Know a great entrance or moveset? Let me know!
4. Let me know EVERYONE who can not be in GM Mode.
5. The rest is up to you.

For a preview of Patch v4, click here.

#2 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:27 AM

Hooray! patch v4! Too bad it may be released after school starts though. :( Anyway, the patch looks good Sergio, but could deuce and domino and hornswoggle be in the game as well? The purpose would be for updated champions I would assume. I'll find some links to them if you havent already.

Heres the best Deuce I found. http://caws.ws/svr20...t=caws&s=deuce3

Heres the best Domino I found. http://caws.ws/svr20...=caws&s=domino2

Credits for the 2 caws above goes to masa_mune13.

I couldnt find a direct link to hornswoggle but I did find a save made by El_Bon which has him on it. http://caws.ws/svr20...&s=elbonwweurv3

Credit for the caw goes to Cena07.

I found some more caws that I think should be in the next patch.

Kevin Thorne. http://caws.ws/svr20...&s=kevin_thorn2

CM Punk edited. (Noticed how some ppl complained about the last one)

This one got a 8.61/10 http://caws.ws/svr20...caws&s=cm_punk9 (credit goes to ja7kou87)

This one got a 8.6/10 and has the same attire that CM Punk will have in svr08. http://caws.ws/svr20...aws&s=cm_punk23 (credit goes to Mr. Monkey)

I know they have ratings but I cant reall tell the difference.

I loved the CM Punk moveset in the v3 patch but incase it needs to be changed:

Heres one by TheFirefly. http://caws.ws/svr20...=cams&s=cm_punk

Heres another by panashe. http://caws.ws/svr20...ams&s=cm_punk10

Heres a good Jamie Noble. http://caws.ws/svr20...&s=jamie_noble3
Only thing that I see of a disturbance is the attire.

And just for the hell of it, I found ECW's new gm, Armando Alejandro Estrada, seeing as he's the new gm of ecw and all. http://caws.ws/svr20...jandro_estrada2

And heres the Miz. http://caws.ws/svr20...s=mike_mizanin6 (credit goes to THE CHAINCAW MASSACRE)

Edited by lamentofking, 20 August 2007 - 07:14 AM.

#3 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:30 AM

View Postlamentofking, on Aug 20 2007, 07:27 AM, said:

Hooray! patch v4! Too bad it may be released after school starts though. :( Anyway, the patch looks good Sergio, but could deuce and domino and hornswoggle be in the game as well? The purpose would be for updated champions I would assume. I'll find some links to them if you havent already.
I wanted to add them for the last patch but could not find decent ones. I really hope to add them this time around though. Sure link me to the caws.

#4 RattleSnake

RattleSnake

NGL.PhYsCo.KiD

• Code-X Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

Nice! If i can figure out patches i will deffinately use this :D

#5 Mr. double_G

Mr. double_G

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

Waiting for SummerSlam.............
I'm going to make C.M Punk's SummerSlam 2007 (You could use it :D )

My CAW suggestion:

01. Armando Estrada
02. C.M Punk
03. Elijah Burke
04. Kevin Thorn
05. Marcus Cor Von
06. Matt Striker
07. Steven Richards
08. The Miz
09. Tommy Dreamer

10. Brian Kendrick
11. Charlie Haas
12. Cody Rhodes
13. JTG
14. Paul London
15. Sandman
16. Santino Marella
17. Shad

18. Deuce
19. Domino
20. Hornswoggle
21. Jimmy Wang Yang
22. Kenny Dykstra
23. Montel Vontavious Porter

24. Cherry
25. Queen Sharmell
26. Ashley
27. Kristal
28,29,30. Extreme Exposure

#6 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

This sounds awesome. I found the last patch to be really good.

#7 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:25 AM

Thank you guys for those suggestions. Looks like I'll be very busy lol. :)

#8 RattleSnake

RattleSnake

NGL.PhYsCo.KiD

• Code-X Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

Oh, you want suggestions?

You know what'd be insane? If you release a Patch v1 Hackers Patch with all the found codes :o

#9 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

I would like to help with Patch v4 with making the CAW's and what not, anyway I wan't to help u but I'm all the way in Australia. Can u please help Sergio?

#10 619ABUDIIX619

619ABUDIIX619

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:45 AM

please dont make heavyweights into light heavyweights & undertaker 93 overall and john cena 89

#11 Old School Fan

Old School Fan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

Sergio: What Can You Do To Help?
1. Drop as many suggestions as possible (please stick to realism and do not PM me about it).

I would like to see an attribute modification save that puts more distance in strength between say The Great Khali (The "strongest" male in the WWE) and Rey Mysterio (the least strongest male in the WWE). I believe The Great Khali, Batista and the other "Power" style wrestlers should be able to turn your body red in way less time than non power style wrestlers. But the High flyers should be way faster than the Heavier Power style wrestlers. Is there any way to put huge attribute differentials to make the different wrestling styles more realistic?

I think that this attribute mod would bring more realistic strategy into the game.

Here are a few suggestions to illustrate what I am talking about,

The Great Khali should possibly be 60 in strength (Im assuming that this would make his opponents durability icon red in less than a few grappling maneuvers which from what I see is the case in real life) while Rey mysterio should be 5 (Divas should be 0 in strength and durability) to put the strength situation into perspective.

Heels should have like 100 in hardcore so when they cheat and use a weapon it is really effective but all of their other attributes should suffer for submitting to the dark side. Which kind of makes it necessary for heels to use weapons during the course of a match (which is usually the case)

I've already made these attribute modifications in my General Manager mode and I'm having a lot of fun. It is especially fun when you have to take on a Juggernaut like Khali with Rey Mysterio or even John Cena because it feels next to impossible but all the more satisfying when you stick to your characters strengths and exploit the opponents weakness to beat them.

I'm kind of confined to the 1-10 attribute point box in GM mode, so I cant really do what I want to do. Unfortunately also I have the new version of RVSD 2k7 so none of the codes on this site work for me so I kind of rely on these patch releases to put more realism in the game.

I think exagerated attributes would give characters individualism and create more deeper strategy and realism for the game so please consider it.

Thanks

#12 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

Wow I think your idea works best for GM Mode Attributes because doing it as default attributes will cause ridiculous stats for Superstars' Overalls. It's a great idea for when you do GM Mode IMO because you usually just fight vs the CPU for fun simulation.

#13 Krillin's Hatchet

Krillin's Hatchet

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:24 PM

I think I said this too late for the last patch so here I go again. RVD should be a Legend since it looks like he won't be back at least for this year.

#14 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

View PostKrillin, on Aug 21 2007, 06:24 PM, said:

I think I said this too late for the last patch so here I go again. RVD should be a Legend since it looks like he won't be back at least for this year.
Good idea. I think I held off for the last patch because he was still under contract and listed as an ECW Superstar.

#15 Old School Fan

Old School Fan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:39 PM

View PostSergio, on Aug 19 2007, 09:15 PM, said:

Wow I think your idea works best for GM Mode Attributes because doing it as default attributes will cause ridiculous stats for Superstars' Overalls. It's a great idea for when you do GM Mode IMO because you usually just fight vs the CPU for fun simulation.

I see what your sayin, is there any way that you can give everyone 100 potential attribute points for each catagory in GM mode (only), (give me the ability to give any character I want 100 attribute points in any attribute catagory) so I can make those adjustments in GM mode myself?

If you could do that that would be great.

I seen in your initial release of your patch v3 you may have accidentally gave this to Randy Orton he had the ability to go to 60 in strength when I was raising his stats in GM mode. So I think its possible.

Either way you did a good job with the other patch I'll be looking forward to the next one

#16 White Leather Jacket

White Leather Jacket

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:27 AM

If you do decide to add Jeff again Chaincaw has a good one and so does Kuz :)

#17 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:07 AM

View PostSergio, on Aug 20 2007, 07:30 AM, said:

View Postlamentofking, on Aug 20 2007, 07:27 AM, said:

I wanted to add them for the last patch but could not find decent ones. I really hope to add them this time around though. Sure link me to the caws.
ok. i put up the links in the 2nd post of this topic if you havent seen it yet.

#18 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:54 AM

View PostWhite Leather Jacket, on Aug 22 2007, 07:27 AM, said:

If you do decide to add Jeff again Chaincaw has a good one and so does Kuz :)
Already got shadowmeister's version in :)

And yes I saw them lamentofking.

#19 Vlad

Vlad

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

Can't wait for this one..

You should add Hornswiggle, Deuce and Dominio and maybe update a few of the divas' attires but overall I can't wait - Also, can you probably update Candice's entrance [theme song could be Sylvan], movelist and etc. and the Spinning Wheel Kick, and Unprettier are her finishers if you didn't see the Houseshow clips floating around. I can't wait for this one, Serg!

#20 Krillin's Hatchet

Krillin's Hatchet

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:24 AM

I think that Bobby Lashley should be a Heavyweight again. I set you two messages, one has to actually do with this save so check it out.

#21 Krillin's Hatchet

Krillin's Hatchet

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 547 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:48 PM

I also think Undertaker's Speed should be lower and Charisma higher. I'd say Speed 6 and Charisma 10, if anyone doesn't agree or if you don't I'd like to know why.

#22 ThreeG

ThreeG

CAWs.ws Administrator

• Code-X Member
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:53 AM

Speed 6 is way too low for Taker. For an big old guy he is hella fast.

#23 Krillin's Hatchet

Krillin's Hatchet

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:33 AM

Thank you for your rebutal, I said 6 because it would even out his overall if the Charisma went up to 10 since I think someone already complained about his stat change last patch. I also thought he was about as fast as Kane and his Speed is 6 so I figured, why not match it.

#24 TriniTNADeV

TriniTNADeV

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:38 AM

Maybe we can add Daivari Lol im kidding, but i have Bigdaddy V if you want to add him to it i can update and have him looking better. Not sure if anyof my other caws would work because they are more wwf wcw early wwe but i cant wait for patch 4 hope you still plan to do this next year as well.
One more idea i just thought of not sure if you want to but i was working on a funaki you could possibly add him pics in the caw section, I am trying my best to keep that section alive lol ;)

Edited by TriniTNADeV, 26 August 2007 - 06:47 AM.

#25 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:54 AM

It would be cool if wwe.com had a roster update similar to that of the madden games. That way the update patches would no longer be needed and make everyone's lives easier. :)