5 replies to this topic

#1 Unmarked Beauty

Unmarked Beauty

Violate yourself.

• Code-X Member
  • 934 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:17 AM

My bedroom is like a minefield, made for imprisoned rabbits that deserve a glorious home-made war. The smell of smoke from the burning bodies after the blast of a bomb, the fumes destroyed the evidence that the rottening food scraps have started to decay that once belonged to the war troops. The war cries that scream over the walkie-talkie, no one can help, just listen to the painful screams.

Now I open my eyes, realising I left windows media player on, the food scraps lay on my old brittled desk, , my rabbit laying peacefully in his rusty metal cage, my window left in and the cigarette smoke from my mums red cherry top on the chemical filled stick sweeping through the fly screen. There was no war or chaos, just my bedroom in it's gloomy dark state on the earths surface.

#2 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:28 AM

As i said to you on MSN pretty good. What starts off to be a battle field turns into a bedroom......I can understand that becasue my rooms the same lol. Good work definently.

#3 D-Ten

D-Ten

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:15 AM

Very Imaginative, I like how the mine field for imprisoned rabbits turn and the smell of burning bodies turn out to be your pet in his cage and the smell of your moms fags.

#4 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:39 PM

Nice once again Jess :)

#5 Joshua

Joshua

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,792 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:26 AM

Really nice Jess. You have a lot of talent at Poetry and I hope you will continue to post your work here. :)

#6 Sn4ke

Sn4ke

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:34 AM

Very nice work, did u get an "A", i would have givin u an "A"