Match Time limit: 48 hours

Match rules

DQ: OFF
Entrances: ON
Interfearance: ON
PIN: OFF
Submission: OFF

***Start match Now***

Trigin: The first CWF match is about to begin i cant wait for it can you Enigma.

Enigma: Yes i am certainly hyped up for this match.

Audience: CWF CWF CWF CWF

The audience pays attention to the titontron ready for the first entrant to make his way down to the ring.

#2 magi9088

magi9088

Code X's Spirit Squad Mark

• Code-X Member
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

The tension builds in the arena as the crowd intently awaits the arrival of the first superstar in the first match since the CWF's reopening. Suddenly the lights in the arena begin to flash a vibrant blue and green as Wings of a Butterfly by HIM hits the loudspeakers.

Intro

Michael Landry bursts out from behind the curtain, dressed in black shorts that hang down to the middle of his calf and black wrestling boots, as a deafening roar emanates from the audience. He raises his right arm and pumps his fist as the energy from the audience pulses through him.

Trigin: The crowd seems to be extremely excited about this new kid and for good reason. He was the first to attempt to rally the troops after Matt H20 and Jimpof announced the invasion.
Enigma: Well, they had better like him, seeing as he is trying to save this company from becoming the JWE.
Trigin: No arguments here partner.

Heaven ablaze in our eyes
We’re standing still in time
The blood on our hands is the wine
We offer as sacrifice

He walks in large, slow strides from the spot where he came out from behind the curtain to the top of the ramp and then stops suddenly. He looks slowly from side to side, first left then right. As he is doing this he checks the tape on his wrists. He then, suddenly throws his arms straight out to his sides and tilts his head back so that he is staring toward the arena ceiling. Just as he throws his arms out, sparks shoot at him from both of his sides. He remains standing this way for a moment until the sparks subside.

Trigin: This kid's got guts, Enigma, and with any luck, he'll destroy these JWE superstars one by one just like he said he would do earlier tonight.
Enigma: Matt delved deep into the droves of former CWF superstars to get Reaper.
Trigin: With any luck for Landry, Reaper will have to shake off some ringrust during the match here tonight.

Come on, and show them your love
Rip out the wings of a butterfly
For your soul, my love
For your soul

Michael then looks down the entrance ramp, toward the ring. He stands there for a few seconds, staring unblinkingly at the ring where he will compete in just a few short moments. He begins to move down the ramp in the same long, slow strides he always takes. He maintains his stare on the ring with a determined focus.

Mike Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Now making his way to the ring, from New Orleans, Louisiana, standing 6 feet and 1 inch tall, he weighed in this morning at 215 pounds, Michael Landry!

CWF! CWF! CWF!

This endless mercy mile
We’re crawling side by side
With hell freezing over in our eyes
Gods kneel before our crime

As Michael reaches the end of the ramp, he begins to sprint toward the ring. He slides underneath the bottom rope and into the ring. He then moves into a kneeling position and remains that way for a moment.

Trigin: This looks like it’s shaping up to be quite a good match, Enigma.
Enigma: I’d like it even better if this loser wasn’t in it.
Trigin: What is it that you don’t like about him, Enigma? He’s a phenomenal athlete and has a great passion for this sport.
Enigma: If he’s so phenomenal then maybe he should show it every once in a while.
Trigin: Oh, shut up! You’re supposed to be impartial anyway; what happened to that?

Come on lets show, them your love
For your soul, my love
For your soul
(Rip out the wings of a butterfly)
Don’t let go
(Rip out the wings of a butterfly)
For your soul

Trigin: I know just one thing about this match, Enigma.
Enigma: What would that be, Trigin?
Trigin: This is going to be one of the most brutal contests that the CWF has ever seen!
Enigma: Well, it certainly isn't going to be very pretty.

Michael then rises quickly to his feet and runs toward the far corner. Once he gets near to it, he leaps into the air and lands with both feet on the middle rope. He then raises both arms straight up above his head and stares down, looking at the crowd. He remains this way for a few seconds before jumping off the rope. He then turns around and charges toward the opposite corner once again leaping onto the middle ropes. Michael throws his arms out to his sides and tilts his head back, once again staring toward the heavens. He jumps off the ropes and turns to face the ramp. He stares intently waiting for his opponent to arrive as the music fades to silence.

#3 TheReaper

TheReaper

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:11 AM

** PS: How can we have a TLC Match with Disqualification .... **

Enigma: Look at Michael. He's looking confident about this match against Reaper.

Trigin: I hope he just realizes who he's dealing with. Last time Reaper was in the CWF, he fought Matt H2O in matches no normal men could've survived.

'' Camera shows us Landry who's walking from one side of the ring to the other, impatient to see his opponent showing itself. Fans in the CWF Arena starts to chant Michael's name. Landry steps near the ropes. He then waves his right arm in the air. following the people's chant. ''

Enigma: Speaking of that Trigin ... How can Reaper even return as a JWE invader ... if he was buried alive at the hand of the same men he's helping ...

Trigin: .....You know something Enigma .... Sometimes, their are things that are better left unanswered .... and I think that's one of them ...

'' Michael keep circling around the ring, wondering when Reaper will show up since it's been more than 2 minutes since his music stopped. Landry then looks at the ring announcer and asks for a microphone. The ring announcer raises off his seat, grabs a microphone in his left hand and walks toward Michaels who bends down and goes between the second and third rope. He extend his right arm toward the ring announcer and grabs the microphone before moving back into the ring. Michaels moves into the middle of the ring as the ring announcer went back to his seat. Michaels looks at the fans before bringing the microphone near his lips. ''

Michael Landry: You see now, you see what this invasion is. It's only bluff. The only reason Matt invented this invasion thing is because he wanted to scare the CWF superstars ... but it didn't work with me.

'' Landry looks at the fans with a smile on his face. People are chanting his name and keeps clapping in the hands, congratulating the man who stood up to Matt H2O and Jimpof. ''

Michael Landry: Their's no invasion, no Reaper and neither Matt H2O.

'' As Michael ended his sentence, all light in the CWF arena went off. The fans in the CWF Arena went silent in a matter of seconds. ''

Enigma: What the hell .... A power failure !?!

Trigin: I don't think so ... I think Michael may have talked to fast ....

'' Fans are starting a 'Reaper sucks' chant as they all know, as does Michael, that this mean Reaper's in the CWF Arena and ready for his match. After some time, static snow appeared on the titantron, creating enough light to see Michael who's in the ring near the ropes, starring at the titantron. A video then starts on the titantron, recapitulating the career of Reaper in the CWF. It shows us his arrival, interfering in H2O's Triple Threat Ladder Match for the No1 Contender Title for the Internet Championship, his Hardcore Championship victory and how both him and H2O were Buried Alive. The video then fades into a black screen before some words appears in a bloody font. ''

.... Sometime .... Past Stories Must Be Buried ... Differences ... Pushed Aside .... To Make Place .... To New Adventure .... Now .... Back From The Dead ....

'' As soon as the last word are shown, big red pyros exploded all over the stage as the lights turns red. A big guitar riff his heard as Reaper's video starts on the titantron. After some seconds, a tall bald men crosses the curtain, making his first steps on a CWF stage in more than 5 month. Reaper stands in the middle of the stage, wearing long black leather pants and a JWE TShirt, the same H2O wears since the Invasion started. Reaper stand still for a good 10 seconds before slowly moving his heaf from his left to his right, looking at the fans who are booing him at the same moment. Reaper then slowly moves his head toward Michael and stares at him as the first lyrics of his theme song are heard. ''

Young and free, something you'll never be
A childhood's end, it's lunacy
Pure dictation, they don't listen
And you're just waiting for what you're missing

Welcome to your nightmare
You just can't walk away
It's time for you, to choose, your fate
You just can't let it lay
Welcome to your nightmare
Your whole life's on the way
Today

Enigma: Hey ... I know this song !!!

Trigin: That doesn't ring me a bell ... What is it !?!

Enigma: It's been a long time since I've heard this .... I'm quite sure it's Anthrax. But which song ??? Ah !!! It's A.I.R.

Trigin: Well, now we know the name of Reaper's new theme song. Be sure to keep your eye for our CWF Theme Music CD that might come out this year.

Enigma: Oh my god ... Look at these two men. You can feel the intensity that charges between them.

'' Both Reaper and Michael are standing tall, one men in the ring, the other on the stage. They keep locked eye to eye, not showing any fear to the other, not even blinking their eyes. Michael closes his fists, showing he's ready for this confrontation, knowing that this is not only for itself, but for the entire CWF locker room and mostly, for the entire CWF fans. Reaper looks really calm, not showing any precise expression on his face, like if he's wondering how to fight this opponent who's totally unknown to him. Both men stays sharp for a good 30 seconds before Reaper decided to make the first move. ''

Enigma: ... So .... Intense ....

'' Reaper slowly raises his right arm. He raises it over his head, opened fist, and stays in this position for a good 10 second. Michael starts to wonder why he's acting like that, as it's shown on his face. Reaper then quickly closes his fist and pyros exploded all around him. The entire CWF Arena blinked red as most of the fans closed their eyes. Even Landry in the ring couldn't see Reaper anymore, as he disappeared in the fire. After some seconds, Reaper reappeared from the light he was in, still pointing toward the sky, having the same expression on his face and still starring at Michael, who's now moving from left to right in the middle of the ring. Reaper then slowly raises his right arm and points toward Michael. Landry, who's still standing in the middle of the ring. Landry decide to step foward and goes near the ropes. He extend his right arm to grab the third rope but as soon as he touched it, pyros explosed in the four corner of the ring. Now, Landry's the one to disappear in fire. As he reappear in the middle of the ring, Landry's face shows us now that he's freaking out at bit, concerned about the power of his opponent. ''

Enigma: I think now that Reaper really got into Landry's head !!!

Trigin: That's right. How can you stay focused when a 6 foot 6 monster makes pyros goes off around you ...

'' Landry steps back and looks all around him, wondering if all of Reaper's mindgame's done. He then bends his head down a bit and closes his eyes before shaking his head quickly, trying to get his focus back. He then grabs his head with both hands and starts clapping on his head, still trying to get his focus back. After some seconds, he raises his head and again looked at Reaper, who's still on the stage. He's still standing at the same place but now as his arms down and seems to laugh, happy that he now intimidate Michael Landry. Landry starts to be frustrate and decide to go for the big one. He starts walking toward Reaper. He grabs the third rope with his right hand before crossing the second and third rope to get on the floor. Reaper then starts running toward his opponent, as does Michael. Both men charges toward their each others. ''

Enigma: Here it comes Trigin.

Trigin: They look like two warriors charging in the middle of a battlefield. This match starts quicker than I though, the ring announcer didn't even had the time to announce Reaper.

'' Both men are running as fast as they can. They charge only with anger and hate toward each other. One for total control, one for survival. Fans all around the ring are standing up, wanting to see this ultimate confrontation. JWE VS CWF, that's all their's to now. Both men are now only a couple of feet from each other as they get ready to unleash some powerfull punches. They finally get face to face as they both clashes with powerfull right punches. So focus about getting the upper hand over their opponent that both men hit each others at the same time, making them step backward. Michael used his speed over Reaper, that gave him the opportunity to attack Reaper first. Michaels raises his right arm in the air, closed his fist and swings it right on Reaper's face, crashing his joints onto Reaper's nose. He used all his power to take a good first shot on the 6 foot 6 monster that's standing before him. He succesfully hit Reaper who steps back from the punch. ''

Enigma: Wow, where does that strengh come from. Reaper just stepped back !!!

Trigin: You know what they say Enigma, a cornered dog will only do one thing, step forward and give everything he have.

'' Reaper touches under his nose using his left hand, wondering if Michael broked his nose. As soon as he raised his head up, he received a second punch from his opponent that's as hard as the first one. This time, Reaper didn't looked if he's bleeding, but instead closed his right fist and swings it toward Michael, succesfully hitting him on the left cheek. But again, Michael used his speed and threw the following punch, hitting Reaper on the right cheek. Michael quickly gives Reaper 5 other powerfull punches before starting to lose his speed advantage, exausted from starting to fast. Reaper took this opportunity. He quickly mid-closed his right fist and swings it upward, catching Michael in the throat. ''

Trigin: That one had to hurt ...

'' Reaper falls on one knee, grabbing his jaw with his left hand, trying to take away to pain as Michael steps backward and turned around, holding his throat. Michael tries to get his breath back as Reaper slowly raises back to his feet. Michael finally gets his breath back. He turns around and sees Reaper who's standing up. He then runs toward Reaper and as soon as he got near him, he jumps in the air in a Crossbody position. Michael flies in the air for at least one second before both men hit chest to chest. Michael though he'd get the big men down but he uses his strengh and stays on his feet, as he grabs Michael with both arm. Reaper looks at the fan and smiles as Michael struggle to get off his opponent. Reaper quickly throws Michael over him, making him crash on the steel floor. ''

Enigma: Oh my god !!! He just gave Michael a Fallaway Slam on the steel floor !!!

Trigin: And I'm telling you Enigma, it's only the beginning.

Edited by TheReaper, 02 June 2006 - 08:13 AM.

#4 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 12:37 PM

Modifyed....alright musta thought it was a singles match or something.

EDIT: to answer the question in the newest post insted of my making a pointless spam match post. A bag filled with random things theres no titles or anything.

#5 magi9088

magi9088

Code X's Spirit Squad Mark

• Code-X Member
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 04:03 PM

OOC: What exactly is it that we are pulling down from above the ring?

Michael screams as the pain wracks his body. He reaches for his back with his right hand after slamming into the hard, cold steel of the entrance ramp. Reaper sits up with a smirk on his face after delivering an extremely painful fall away slam to the smaller competitor. Reaper rotates his body as he rises to one knee so that he is now facing Michael who continues to cry out in pain. Reaper rises to his feet and stares at Michael, who writhes on the ramp. Reaper, knowing he has the upper hand, begins to walk slowly toward his fallen foe. Michael glances toward Reaper as horror overtakes him. Reaper continues to stalk toward his opponent who tries desperately to make it to his feet. Michael makes it to one knee just as Reaper gets within reaching distance of him. Reaper grabs Michael tightly by the head with both hands and lifts Michael to his feet. Reaper then rears back with his right hand and clenches it tightly into a fist, before swinging it at the side of Michael's head. Michael suddenly springs to life and throws his left arm into the air. Reaper's elbow contacts with Michael's left arm and he is unable to connect with the punch. Michael pulls his right arm back with his fist clenched tight and swings it connecting with the side of Reaper's head. Reaper stumbles back slightly from the force of the blow. Michael, then, turns his body so that it is perpendicular to Reaper's. As Reaper begins to walk toward Michael, Michael leaps into the air and spins around with his right leg curled up. While rotating, Michael thrusts his right leg outward, and his foot connects with Reaper's jaw sending the JWE superstar falling backwards. Reaper's back slams hard into the entrance ramp as Michael lands on his feet, facing away from Reaper.

Trigin: What an amazing spinning kick from this young athlete!
Enigma: He has to keep the pressure on Reaper if he hopes to win this match.
Trigin: I don't even want to think about what will happen if this kid loses, Enigma.

Michael turns his head so that he can see Reaper who is beginning to roll over onto his stomach. Michael then turns his whole body and quickly runs at Reaper who is now lying on his side. Michael jumps up and as he comes down hits Reaper in the face with both feet. However, Michael's own back comes crashing down hard to the entrance ramp while Reaper's body spins from the force of the impact so that he falls face-first back down to the entrance ramp. Michael lets a small yelp escape his lips but manages to restrain himself from screaming in pain as he writhes on the ramp after slamming back-first into it for the second time in the match.

Trigin: Landry just put his own body on the line for the CWF with the baseball slide style dropkick!
Enigma: It's like he said earlier tonight, "I will fight for the CWF no matter the cost or physical harm to myself." He is going to put it all on the line here tonight, and this match is already shaping up to be just as brutal as he said it would.

Michael pushes the ground with his right hand and rolls himself over onto his stomach while Reaper begins to push himself up off of the ramp. Michael lifts himself up and puts his right foot up so the he is now on one knee at the same time Reaper makes it onto one knee. Michael gets to his feet a split second before Reaper and both men spin around to face each other. Michael charges hard at Reaper, not waiting for the JWE star to make the first move, but just as Michael nears him, Reaper leans over forward, and Michael's momentum carries him into Reaper's right shoulder. As Michael makes contact with Reaper's shoulder, Reaper stands back up to his full height sending Michael flipping into the air. Michael regains his composure in mid-air and lands on his feet on the ramp, but instead of turning around, continues running toward the ring. Once Michael reaches the ring apron, he slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. Reaper, realizing what happened begins charging toward the ring after Michael. Michael continues his dash toward the set of ropes opposite the entrance ramp and rebounds off of them heading back toward Reaper, who slides under the ring and stands as Michael comes charging toward him. Michael leaps into the air and turns his body so that he is parallel to the ground as he flies through the air toward Reaper. Reaper drops quickly down to his side as Michael flies over him and falls down to the mat. Michael, using his momentum, rolls under the bottom ring rope and lands on his feet on the floor. Frustration shows on Michael's face as he slams his hands down on the ring apron and begins to pace on the outside of the ring.

Trigin: Landry almost felt the entrance ramp for a third time with that back body drop. That could have been disastrous for Landry and for the CWF.
Enigma: But this kid showed some great agility and torqued his body so that he landed on his feet.
Trigin: Landry seems quite frustrated by Reaper thus far in the match.
Enigma: Well, he tried to get the advantage early, but it didn't even seem to phase Rigor. That would frustrate many of the wrestlers in the back.

Landry continues to pace on the outside, talking to himself. Landry then yells at the referee who tries to back Reaper up so that Landry can get into the ring. Landry walks slowly over to the ring-steps, staring at Reaper the whole time. Reaper and Landry lock eyes as Landry begins to ascend the steps to the ring apron. Landry strides along the apron until he reaches the midway point of that side of the apron. He then swings his left leg into the air and after swinging it between the top and middle ropes, places it back down inside of the ring rope. Reaper side steps the referee and charges at Landry who pulls his leg back through the top and middle rope, but before he can get down to the floor, Reaper lifts his right leg off of the ground and brings his foot crashing into Landry's jaw, sending Landry flying down to the floor.

Trigin: What a low-down, dirty move by Reaper! Landry was trying to get into the ring, where this match should have started in the first place, but Reaper just couldn't let that happen! He had to hit Landry with a big boot that sent the voice of the CWF against JWE down to the floor.
Enigma: Calm down, Trigin. Remember that, no matter how hard it is, we must try to remain impartial while calling this match. However, that was extremely uncalled for by Reaper.

Landry thrashes about on the floor after landing hard on his back for the third time of the match. Reaper pushes on the top rope with his hands while pulling his right leg back, so that he is no longer hung up on the top rope. Reaper then steps between the middle and top ropes with his right leg and places his right foot down on the ring apron. Reaper then leans forward and swings his upper body to his right and rises back to his full height with his upper body on the outside of the ropes. Michael continues to squirm and grab his back on the floor while Reaper kicks his left leg forward and swings it between the ropes before bringing it down and standing on the ring apron, staring at Michael as he continues to writhe in pain. Reaper hops down to the floor from the ring apron and begins to walk slowly over to Michael. Reaper reaches down with his right hand and grabs Michael by his long blonde hair before yanking Michael to his feet. Reaper then looks Michael in the eyes before putting his left hand on Michael's shoulder and placing his right arm on Michael's right side. Reaper then uses his arms to lift Michael up onto his shoulder. Reaper begins charging toward the ring steps, but once he gets within a foot or so of them, Michael slips out of Reaper's grasp, slides down off of his shoulder, and pushes him in the back, sending Reaper knees-first into the ring steps. From the force of the ring steps connecting with his knees, Reaper flips over the steps and lands hard on the opposite side of them.

Trigin: Reaper was going to try to powerslam Landry on the ring steps!
Enigma: But Landry was able to escape at the last moment and turn the tables on Reaper.

CWF! CWF! CWF!

Trigin: These fans are loving every minute of this match, but it is blatantly obvious who they want to emerge as the victor.
Enigma: Well, Trigin, I don't think that they would cheer for Reaper seeing as he is trying to help take over the CWF in the name of JWE.

Michael drops to one knee out of sheer exhaustion as Rigor grabs his left knee with both hands and rolls around on the floor. Michael regains his strength and stands back up to his full height, before a sadistic smile comes across his face as he looks at Reaper. Michael walks over to the ring apron and drops down to both knees in front of it. Michael flips the apron up and begins to rummage around under the ring while Reaper begins to roll over to get up. Michael swings his right arm out from under the ring with a trashcan and launches it into the air and over the top ring rope. The trashcan lands in the center of the ring and rolls slightly toward the corner. Michael continues to look under the ring, and at the same time, Reaper struggles up to one knee before stopping as the pain overtakes him. Michael suddenly crawls back from under the ring, but his arms are still underneath the ring and unseen to the fans in the CWF arena. Michael stands and pulls with his arms to reveal a ladder, which causes all of the fans to roar with excitement. Michael pulls the ladder completely from under the ring and slides under the bottom rope while Reaper makes it back up to his feet. Michael follows the ladder as he slides under the bottom rope and into the ring, but Reaper struggles to keep his balance on the outside. Reaper nearly falls back down but is able to grab the guard rail and steady himself. Michael walks over to the corner and picks up the trashcan that he had throw into the ring earlier. Reaper pushes himself away from the guard rail and rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring. Reaper pulls himself up to his feet using the ring ropes.

Trigin: Reaper is back to his feet and in the ring, but I don't know how long he will stay that way with Landry wielding that trash can.
Enigma: There's a ladder in the ring, Trigin! Landry might just be trying to put Reaper down so he can climb it.

CWF! CWF! CWF!

Landry walks toward Reaper in short quick strides, a look of anger and hatred coming over his face. Reaper slowly turns around as Landry raises the trashcan above his head.

#6 TheReaper

TheReaper

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:22 AM

CWF Fans: DO IT LANDRY !!! CLAP !!! CLAP !!! CLAPCLAPCLAP !!! DO IT LANDRY !!! CLAP !!! CLAP !!! CLAPCLAPCLAP !!!

Enigma: Come on Landry, show to this JWE's A$$clown what the CWF is all about !!!

'' Landry still have the trashcan up over his head, waiting for Reaper to make a complete turn. Landry's face full of sweat, showing how hard he's working to keep this monster out of the game. Reaper finally makes his turn as he now faces his opponent. Landry swings to trashcan toward Reaper's head, wanting to finally take the monster out. Reaper, who saw that move coming, quickly closed his right fist and raises his right arm, punching the trashcan. Landry swinged the trashcan so hard that Reaper's hand broke through. Landry steps back as he sees Reaper with a busted trashcan around his right arm. Landry looks terrified to see that Reaper doesn't seem afected by this trashcan. He looks at the monster who's looking at the trashcan. Reaper shakes his right arm around, trying to get the trashcan off it. Landry sees this opportunity and decide to charge toward Reaper. He runs toward the 6 foot 6 monster but as soon as Reaper saw his opponent coming toward him, he grabbed the broken trashcan with his left hand and took his right arm out of the trashcan, before throwing it toward Landry. Michael keeped charging toward Reaper even with the broken trashcan coming toward him but quickly though of raising both arms to protect itself. After a split second, this broken piece of metal hit him hard on his forearm, but still, no as much as if he letted it hit his head. Landry lowered his arm only to see the monster standing tall before him. Reaper had his big brown eye locked into Landry's eyes. Michael closed his right fist and wanted to punch his opponent but didn't have the time. Reaper already had his huge right hand onto Landry's throat, ready for his finisher. Landry grabs Reaper's forearms with both of his arms, trying to get some pressure away but it didn't change a thing. The monster's overpowers him. ''

Trigin: Oh my god !!! It might be Chokeslam time for Reaper !!!

Enigma: If he hit Michael with this move, it'll be all over. Reaper will have no problem climbing that ladder.

'' Reaper stares at Michael, locking eye to eye with his opponent, seeing that he really overpowers his opponent to the degree that he cannot fight back neither escape this lock he's trapped in, like a cat that has a mouse cornered. Reaper then moves his head from his left to his right, looking at the fans who aren't happy with what they're about to witness. ''

CWF Fans: REAPER S*CKS !!! REAPER S*CKS

'' Reaper then stares back at his opponent who's still struggling but can't find a way to escape as he's beeing choked. Reaper then extend his left arm toward Michael and used his left hand to grab Michael's belt. Reaper then uses his strengh to lift Michael in the air. Reaper now holds his opponent over his hand with one hand and keeps him there, helping him to choke the life out of Landry. Fans are raising off their seat as they see Michael's eyes rolling back into his head. Fans are pleading Michael to do something not to get hit by this killing manoeuver. Landry puts a sick smile on his face, satisfied of the pain he's putting Michael into. Michael finally shows some life when he raises his right arm over his head. He points toward the sky before closing his fist and bringing his arm down quickly, smashing his right fist beside Matt's head. He then does the same move once more and this time, the monster known as Reaper let the hold off. As Michael felt down, he quickly locked his right arm around Reaper's head and drive him down to the mat with him, giving him an hard DDT on the mat. Reaper smashes his face hard on the mat as Michael rolls away, holding his neck as he tries to get his breath back.''

Enigma: Great move here by our young challenger. I though he was done for.

Trigin: Never underestimate a CWF Superstar Enigma, we have here the best superstars ever.

'' Reaper's down on the floor not moving a single muscle while Michael's slowly rolling away, holding his throat with both hand, trying to get his breath back. Michael crosses the first rope and rolls out of the ring to let itself fall on the floor as he still tries to get some air back in him. Fans are up on the feet, clapping in their hands and encouraging Michael who finally put the monster out for the count by countering this powerfull Chokeslam Reaper was about to give him. Michael slowly drags itself on the floor, going near the steel steps. Michael extends his hand toward the second step and puts his right hand on it before putting his left on the third and tries to get back to his feet. The young CWF superstars now back on one knee as he uses his left hand to take the sweat off his face as he still seems to have a bit of problem breathing. Michael slowly puts his left hand on the ring apron as he uses it to get back on his feet. Michael walks a bit as he looks at Reaper who hasn't move a muscle yet. Michael bends down and raises the little curtain to look under the ring. After some time, Michael takes out a steel chair from under the ring. He raises it over his head as he turns around, showing he newly acquired weapon to his beloved fans who are again on the feet. ''

CWF Fans: !!! HIT HIM HARD !!! HIT HIM HARD !!!

'' Michael slowly lowered the chair until it touches the floor. He then again takes the sweat off his face using his right hand, and each time he looks at this same hand, wondering if he's bleeding or not. He then turns around and looks at Reaper who still hasn't move. He slowly lays the chair on the ring apron before pushing it further in the ring. Michael slides under the first rope as he's now back in the ring. Michael grabs the second rope with his right hand to help him get back up. He puts his right knee down and then gets to his feet. Michael walks around a bit looking at Reaper who's down and then at the chair. Michael then bends down and extends his left arm as he grabs the chair. Michaels then turns around and looks at Reaper before raising the chair over his head once again taunting his opponent. ''

Enigma: That's it, Michael will end this match right now.

Trigin: I'm not sure you should count Reaper out ... Well ... I've seen things that can't be explained about this guy ...

Enigma: Come on Trigin !!! He's down and out ... and now Michael's ready to crack his head open with his chair !!!

Trigin: I know ... but I just hope Michael knows what he's doing ... there's only one thing worst than a monster .... and it's an angry monster !!!

'' Michael lowers his chair before stepping forward as he gets close to Reaper's head. He bends down as he stares at Reaper who's eyes are still closed. Michael then moves his head to his left then to his right before starring again at the monster. Reaper's has been out for more than five minutes after the powerful counter he received at the end of his opponent. Michael scratches his nose using his right hand before grabbing the chair with both hands. Fans raises their voices as Michael raises his chair over his head. He smiles at the fans knowing that what he's doing is the right thing. He knows he must save the CWF from the JWE, and a victory over a JWE superstar will give him and his buddies a good psychological advantage. And if he can put Reaper out of the wrestling industry, that'll only mean less men to look after. Michael gets ready to swing his chair right in Reaper's as he starts to yell. Like a warrior ready for his final blow again the enemy. Michael goes for his killing move when Reaper's eyes open. Michael's expression quickly changed as Reaper starts starring at him before sitting up. Reaper as an angry expression on his face as he touches his mouth and nose with his right hand, wondering if he's bleeding. ''

Enigma: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! HE WAS OUT NOT A MINUTE AGO AND NOW HE'S BACK UP AND LOOKING FRESH !!!

Trigin: What have I told you Enigma !?! And now Reaper looks pissed ... This might get ugly in an hurry !!!

'' Reaper moves his head to the left then to his right, looking at the fans who aren't happy to see him sitting in the ring. Michael lowered his steel chair and stepped back as Reaper sat up. He's now standing near the ropes, holding his chair with his left hand. He then looks at the fans can't believe either that Reaper isn't out. Michael quickly grabs the chair with both hands. He looks at the chair before looking at Reaper. The monster moves itself, trying to get up and's now on one knee, having his left hand on the second rope. Michael charges toward his opponent with one intention only. To smash this chair on him. Michael runs through the chair as he raises the chair over his head. He then brings it down as he smashes it in Reaper's back. A loud noise his heard as the chair smashes on Reaper's back. Michael then steps back and can't believe what he sees. Reaper hasn't even move, like if the move hasn't done anything at all. Michael quickly stepped back. He then raises the chair a bit and takes a close look at it, only to see that the chair's now bend in half. Reaper puts his right hand on the third rope and sucessfully reach his vertical position, still with Michael behind him. ''

Trigin: That's it ... Reaper's angry ... and when he's angry, their's no amount of pain that can slow him down. He's like a drugged animal that only has the intention to end the life of the prey he's hunting ... and I have a bad feeling that his prey is Michael Landry.

'' Michael again looks at the chair he just drive onto Reaper's back before starring back the monster who's now on his feet. Reaper raises his head before looking at some fans who are looking at him. Reaper looks at some children and sends a some kisses before laughing like a madman. Michael grabs the chair with both hands. He stares at the monster one more time before charging once more toward the 6 foot 6 animal. Michael runs through the center of the ring ready for another shot that he hopes will bring the monster down. Michael raises the chair in the air before swinging it toward the monster. The chair once again smashes onto Reaper's upper back. This time, Reaper moved after the shot ... as his head tilt a bit forward ... but that is all. Michael steps back once more and still can't believe that all the power he put into this attack only made the monster tilt his head. Reaper looks really pissed as he slowly turns his head around before completly turning around to face Michael who's holding the chair with his right hand, still not believe that the 6 foot 6 monster's still up before him after receiving too of the most powerfull chair shot he ever gave. Reaper puts his right hand on the back of his neck. Michael steps back until he reaches the ropes and then looks all around him, wondering which move he should try next. How can he bring that ... thing ... down.

Enigma: ... I ... I'm ... I'm speechless ...

Trigin: Now Michael won't only have to deal with a monster .... but a pissed off monster ... and that's one bad thing.

'' Reaper and Michael staredowned each other for a good 10 seconds before Reaper start laughing. Michael then looked at his fans, wondering if anybody will give him the secret answer. Where's Reaper's weak point ... if he has one of course. Michael became angry to see Reaper laughing at him with his ugly and ideous face of his. Michael grabs the steel chair and raises over his head before charging toward his opponent. He starts running as fast as he can, ready to swing that chair at Reaper but couldn't accomplished his plans. Reaper was awating this move from Michael who totaly lost his mind. Reaper quickly raised his 13th size boot in the air and Michael, who was still running toward him, smashed his face right onto it. Reaper connects with a powerful Big Boot that practically broke every teeth in Michael's mouth. The young CWF Superstar was hit so hard the chair flew all the way down to the floor, near the ring announcer. Michael almost did a complete backflip before hitting the mat, smashing the back of his head. Reaper, who brings his right leg down, walks around his opponent who's now down and hurt as he's rolling around holding the back of his head with both hands. ''

Enigma: Holy Sh*t !!!

Trigin: Now I think Michael's the one out !!!

'' Reaper looks at his challenger who's lying facedown in front of him, still holding his neck after smashing it onto the mat. Reaper looks at the fans all around the CWF Ring, still laughing about the pain his putting Michael through. Reaper walks toward Michael before bending down near his opponent's head. Reaper whispered some words at Michael. ''

Reaper: ... That's what the JWE is all about ...

'' Reaper uses his huge right hand and grabs Michael's hair. He pulls Michael off the mat as he gets on his knees. Reaper let him go as Michael starts dragging itself on the mat. He keeps dragging itself until he reaches the corner. Reaper stands tall in the ring looking at his opponent who can't barely get back on his feet. The fans knows very well that Michael might be still daze from that Big Boot he received from the monster who's still standing in the middle of the ring. Michael finally extend his right arm toward the first rope and grabs it. He then extend his left arm and grabs the second rope before putting his left knee on the mat. He then finally grabs the third rope and gets back to his feet. He then turns around, still holding itself with the ropes, only to see a 6 foot 6 giant running toward him. Reaper charges toward Michael who can't defend itself right now. Reaper crashes in the corner, having Michael trapped behind both. Reaper steps back after hitting his opponent with that hard splash. Michael surprisly is still up but barely holding itself as he got both hands on the ropes. Reaper sees that his opponent's still up but knows that he's not totally there, as his eyes keeps turning in the back of his head, showing in which state he is. Reaper then stares at Michael before charging toward his opponent. Reaper raises his right arm up high before hitting Michael who flies over the top rope. Reaper connects with a powerfull clothesline that makes Michael spins over the top rope. Landry hit his head in a bad way on the ring apron before crashing knees first on the floor. ''

Enigma: Oh my ... I though Michael will have a chance in this match but now I see what Reaper is all about ... Insane .... Pain ....

Trigin: Yeah ... Michael needs to do something and I mean right now ... or he's doomed.

'' Reaper keeps walking in the ring still laughing at what he just did. He uses his left hand to put his right elbow pad in places before stepping near the ropes. He then spins backward over the top rope and quickly puts his right hand on the ring apron before landing on the floor. Reaper keeps looking at the fans who are booing him loud and clear, showing no appreciation to the JWE invader. Reaper changes his sight back to his opponent, Michael, who's still on the floor, holding his knees. Michael keeps moving on the floor as he now lies near the steel chair he used against Reaper earlier in the match. Reaper keeps walking toward his opponent. Michael finally reaches the steel steps and puts his left hand on the second steps then his right on the third as he gets one knee down. Reaper looks at Michael who's struggling to get back to his feet. Reaper stops walking toward his Landry and looks at him before raising his right arm in the air. He opens his right hand, showing he's ready for his finisher, the Chokeslam. Reaper keeps pumping his hands by closing and opening it, waiting for Michael to first get up and then turn around. After some seconds, Michael finally gets back to his feet but hardly stay up. He then slowly gets his balance back. He uses his right hand to take the sweat off his face and as he looks at his hand, he saw a red liquid on it and knew that he was bleeding. He mostly have a broken nose, after receiving the powerful Big Boot earlier. Michael shakes his head, trying to get his focus back before slowly turning around as he's searching for his opponent. As soon as he saw Reaper, who was standing behind him, he didn't have to time to do anything since Reaper's big right hand was choking him once again.''

Trigin: That's it everyone, lights out !!! Reaper will hit Michael with the Chokeslam and he'll have no problem getting up the ladder.

'' Reaper still has his big right hand around Michael's throat who again can't barely breathe. Reaper decide not to make the same mistake twice by waiting to long for connecting the move and quickly grabs Michael's belt using his left hand. Reaper gets ready to lift Michael when he made something Reaper wasn't waiting for. Michael looked at Reaper and simply spits in his face. Michael made the only thing he could do against the 6 foot 6 monster, he spits in his face. A technique that may look stupid ... but that surely saved Michael for a terrible future. Reaper let the hold off has he uses both hands to take the saliva off his face. Reaper keeps shaking his head around since he couldn't see anything. Michael, now that he's free from the hold, felt on his knees not having any more strenght to stay up. He then extend his arm forward, passes it through Reaper's leg and raises it as fast and hard he could. Michael smashes his right arm onto Reaper's crotch. Reaper quickly steps back as he holds his crotch with both head. His face shows everything there's to know as he looks like a guy who's going to blow his eyes out of his face. Michael quickly moved backward too and his hand then touches a very wonderful objet ... the steel chair. Michael grabs the steel chair with his right hand before moving it in front of him and grabbing it with both hand. Michael looks at the fans and decides to give everything he had. Michael sees the monster who's still holding his crotch. ''

Enigma: Here's your change Michael !!!

Trigin: Come on kid !!! You can do it !!!

'' Michael stares at Reaper who's quite far from him and decide to go for the big one. He charges toward Reaper with all the power that's left inside of him. He knows damn well that if he misses this shot it'll be the end for him. As he reaches Reaper, Michael throws the chair in front of him before jumping in the air. Michael kicks the chair as soon as it touches Reaper's lower section and the chair smashes Reaper ''nuts''. Michael crashes on the floor, not moving at all. Reaper falls backward as he hits the security wall. Reaper flips over it and crashes on the floor and then holds his crotch with both hands. ''

Trigin: Here's Michael's chance ... I can't believe what's going on ... Well fans, don't go away as we'll come back after this commercial break.

CWF Fans: !!! Holy Sh*t !!! Holy Sh*t !!!

#7 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 12:59 PM

48 hour time limit has expired this will be unlocked when the winner is announced.

Congrats Reaper you are the winner of the match you may post your ending roleplay.

#8 TheReaper

TheReaper

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:54 AM

*** Here's my winning RP, sorry about the delay ***
----------

Enigma: Get up Michael !!! You can do it !!!

Trigin: Just get back in the ring and climb that damn ladder !!!

'' Reaper's still outside the ring area, holding his crotch with both hand, in more pain than he has been in the hole match thanks to the dropkick with the chair he received earlier. Michael slowly drags itself near the steel steps. He again uses it to raises to his feet as he puts his right hand on the second step before putting his left hand on the third step. After getting one knee down, he puts his right hand on the ring apron to finally get to his feet. Michael shakes his head, trying to get his focus back. He takes the sweat and blood of his face using his left hand before looking at the fans around him who are clapping their hands and pointing the ladder. Michael turns around and sees that Reaper's nowhere in sight before bending down. Landry moves the little curtain before looking under the ring. Fans are raising off their seats, trying to see what Landry's looking for and they are more than happy when they see Michael pulling off a ladder from under the ring. ''

Trigin: Here's what you need boy !!!

'' Michael grabs the ladder with both hands. He places the ladder on the ring apron before pushing it into the ring, knowing that now's the chance to win this match since Reaper's still down on the floor out of the ring area. Michael slides under the first rope and enters the ring. Michael grabs the second rope with his right hand, helping him to stand up. Michael bends down and grabs the ladder with both hands before walking to the middle of the ring. Michael positions the ladder under the briefcase that needs to be grabs to signifies your own victory. Michael puts his right hand on the ladder and puts his left foot on the first step before putting his left hand on the ladder and right foot on the second step. He continues the process until he reaches the top of the ladder. Michael then extends his right arm upward, trying to grab the briefcase. He finally touches it but can't go any further because Matt H2O interfered. H2O slides in the ring and quickly grabs the ladder with both hand before pushing it, making Michael fall off of it. Michael crashes on the mat as he holds his ribs. ''

Enigma: What the ... Get that piece of trash out of the ring !!!

Trigin: There's no disqualification ... What the hell the referee's suppose to do ...

'' Matt H2O still holds the ladder with both hand places it back in position. H2O looks outside of the ring as he sees Reaper who's standing just beside the security barricade. Reaper raises his right leg and passes it over the security barricade before crossing it. Reaper looks at H2O who's standing in the ring before smiling at him. Reaper walks toward the ring and slides into it. Reaper grabs the second rope using his right hand before getting back to his feet. He looks at H2O who's standing near the ladder before looking at Michael who's slowly getting back to his feet, beeing on one knee. Reaper walks toward Michael before raising his right hand in the air and opening his hand wide open, signifying his Chokeslam intentions. Michael slowly gets back to his feet and slowly turns around only to get grabbed by Reaper's big right hand. Reaper grabs Michael's belt with his left hand and raises the youngster in the air before bringing him down on the mat. Michael lies now on the floor unconscient. H2O claps in his hand before showing Reaper the ladder. Reaper finally climbs the ladder and grabs the briefcase, making him the winner of the TLC Match. ''

Ring Announcer: Here's your winner .... Reaper !!!

CWF Fans: Booooooooooo !!!

'' As Reaper steps back on the ring, H2O extend his right hand toward him and both men shake hands. Reaper and H2O looks at Michael who's lying on the floor and H2O starts to laugh. He then walks toward the young CWF talent and bends down to talk to him. ''

Matt H2O: Well ... It seems like ... you've been beat .... Now ... you have to pay the price ...

'' H2O moves toward the ropes and crosses the second and third rope to get on the ring apron before hopping down and landing on the floor. H2O moves the little black curtain and looks under the ring. H2O then pull a table from under the ring. H2O grabs it with both hand before putting it on the ring apron and then pushes it into the ring. Reaper bends down and grabs the table. He pushes the ladder away before positionning the table open in the middle of the ring. H2O's still looking under the ring and then pulls a gazcan from under the ring. H2O puts the gazcan on the ring apron before sliding back in the ring. H2O grabs the gazcan and puts gaz on the table. H2O gets a lighter from his pocket and starts it before throwing in on the table, putting it on fire. ''

Enigma: Oh my god !!! Somebody do something !!!

'' H2O and Reaper looks at each other before laughing at Michael who's future doesn't seem bright. H2O and Reaper grabs Michael and gets him back to his feet. They places him before the flamming table. Reaper and H2O stares at their prey before grabbing him by the throat. They get ready to Chokeslam Michael on the flamming table when somebody finally came to the rescue. World Champion Angel jumps over the security barricade as he appears from the crowd. Angel quickly grabs a steel chair before sliding into the ring. Angel swings the chair and hits Reaper in the back before swinging it toward H2O but misses him. H2O then slides out of the ring, escaping this fight as he doesn't want to go against the champion. Reaper finally sees Angel and charges toward him but Angel swings his chair toward him and hits him right on the head but Reaper still doesn't fall down. Angel gives him another chairshot but again he stays up. Michael, who's finally back on his feet, turns Reaper around and grabs him by the throat. Angel quickly throws his steel chair down and grabs Reaper by the throat as both men raises him in the air and Chokeslams him through the flamming table. The fans jumps off their seat as they raise their voice toward the two CWF wrestler. Angel stares at H2O as both men faces off before the camera goes out. ''