• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Demon God posted an infinite-finishers code a long time ago, but it seems to not work when you simply change the first-player participant in a WWE Universe match. Is there some reason why this code stops working, then freezes the game when you try to exit out of the match--even if there are button activators on it?

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Do you have the code or link to the code so we can look at it?

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 15 November 2012 - 10:32 AM.

#3 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

My apologies for taking so long to respond to your reply, but I did not have a way to get on the Web for quite a while. Then I discovered that the Horizons Center near my home had the Internet, so I decided to try it out. Not the fastest, but it's reliable (as long as the LAN line remains in place Posted Image). Here is the (tweaked) infinite finishers code (as far as I can remember):

0xD0000001 0x10004000
0x606483F0 0x3F500000
0x00020001 0x0000064C
0xD0000001 0x10000001
0x606483F0 0x3F800000
0x00020001 0x0000064C

Basically, you're supposed to be able to press the Cross (X) button to activate your Signature state, and SELECT for your Finisher state. However, it only works in non-tag, non-title matches. In other words, if the code is "on", and you try to create a custom title match (say, to put the Hardcore title on the line), the code seems to not work, other than to freeze the game at the end of the match. Also, in non-tornado tag matches, the code doesn't work, but doesn't seem to freeze the game at the end of the match. Could you try to find a true, universal infinite-finishers/sigs code where, no matter what position you are in the match (even as a manager!), and even if you put a title(s) on the line, and even if it is a non-tornado tag match, the code still works?

Edited by xirtamehtsitahw, 26 November 2012 - 01:14 PM.

#4 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

It's been about two weeks, and nobody has even replied to say that such a code is impossible (or not). I feel like I am being left in the dark. Is this board all but dead or something? I"ve had far too many of my posts either ignored or responded to with extreme delay on far too many message boards. Is it something about my posts, or is it just...me? Sorry if I sound offended, but I wholeheartedly dislike it when my posts simply go unanswered, when I feel that at least somebody should know something about what I am posting about. It could be that this particular section of the forum gets almost no activity. Is there someplace I can go to where I would get much more prompt replies?

#5 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

It's nothing to do with you personally. Code-X used to be popular a few years ago when everyone played the PlayStation 2 WWE SmackDown vs. RAW games but since the next generation consoles came out (PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360), many people made the jump and I'm not even sure if you can even hack PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 WWE games.

Since codes were the main reason for this site and codes not being used on the newer consoles, people just seemed to leave. I'm guessing popular social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter didn't help matters. Now only a few active members are left on the website and I think most have PlayStation 3 and/or Xbox 360. Also, a lot of the original Code-X people were in their teens/early 20s during the peak of this website and of course, people grown up, get jobs, move on with their life's etc...

Topics can go unanswered here for months until somebody randomly finds it and decided to add something. I don't know any other website that did or still do PlayStation 2 WWE SmackDown vs. RAW codes. Once again, it's not that anybody has anything against you and I'm sorry you feel you have been ignored but I'm sure it was not intentionally.

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 07 December 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#6 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

I apologize, but it just seems to be that my posts go unanswered on a lot of different forums, and I have a condition known as Asperger syndrome, which is an Autism-Spectrum disorder (on the VERY high-functioning end--I currently hold two jobs and can pay my own rent, etc. :P), which has the effect of making me somewhat suspicious that an unanswered post means that the people not answering the post are simply ignoring me, and I positively HATE to be ignored. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you or anyone else on this forum.

#7 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

I'm sorry to hear of your condition. People aren't ignoring you, it's just nobody seems to know the answer and instead of everybody saying that they don't know, they don't post anything. Feel free to join in on the other topics on Code-X where people are still active.

#8 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Muchas gracias, senorita. However, I believe I know (or THINK I do...LOL) how to get "around" the issue--find a way to completely swap a superstar (say, The Rock) for one of my CAWs (like Midna), and I can then change her height.

#9 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Su bienvenida.

I assume by looking at your code your doing this on PSP and not PlayStation 2. I never had a PSP but I just had a quick look on Google and found this. Hopefully it will be some use to you.

- - - - - - - - - - NitePR - - - - - - - - - -
#Infinite Finisher
;Credit Demon God
0xFFFFFFFF 0x006483F0
0x0000064C 0x3F800000
#1-Count Pin Fall
;Including you and your opponent
;Credit Demon God
0xFFFFFFFF 0x004F23C4
0x00000064 0x00000003
0x00000068 0x00000003
#Can't Pin Fall
;Including you and your opponent
;Credit Demon God
0xFFFFFFFF 0x004F23C4
0x00000064 0x00000000
0x00000068 0x00000000
- - - - - - - - - - CWcheat - - - - - - - - - -
_S ULUS-10543
_G WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011
_C0 Infinite Finisher
_L 0x606483F0 0x3F800000
_L 0x00020001 0x0000064C
_C0 1-Count Pin Fall
_L 0x604F23C4 0x00000003
_L 0x00020001 0x00000064
_L 0x10000068 0x00000003
_C0 Can't Pin Fall
_L 0x604F23C4 0x00000000
_L 0x00020001 0x00000064
_L 0x10000068 0x00000000
#Credit: Demon God

Source

Edit: This looks like a PSP hacking fourm that's still active so maybe they can help you.
http://www.onehitgam...cking-codes.27/

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 10 December 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#10 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

I apologize for necro-posting, but let me clarify the whole infinite-finishers situation: I have long ago abandoned the code entirely, due to the fact that it is so buggy by nature. However, if someone could find a "human players have infinite finishers" code, like the SmackDown! 2 code of yore, and I could apply a button activator to it, then it wouldn't matter what position my character is in the match, I could still activate my finisher/sig state at will, then launch said finisher/sig on an unwary AI opponent! :D

#11 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

I don't think may codes were found for WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 because a lot of the code finders were long gone or had moved on to the next generation consoles. I have looked around whats left of this website but can't seem to find anything.

#12 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

It's alive...ALIIIIVE! *Cue maniacal, mad-scientist cackling*

Ahem. I was wondering if one could find out how to edit how much damage each move does when performed successfully. Sadly, there are no damage tables telling how much damage each move does in SvR 11. I think that SvR 10 was the last game to feature such tables--or was it 09? Maybe those tables were removed because people used only the highest-damage moves they could find in the movelist.

A side note: why in the WORLD does my laptop keyboard think it funny to force me to mistype nearly every word?! It will do any of the following things: automatically double- or even triple-type certain letters with a single keystroke; transpose letters (typing "teh" instead of "the", for example); sneak spaces in between letters (the word "for" comes out as "f or"); and the coup de grace--my touchpad sometimes seems to re-enable itself, even if I don't touch the toggle switch just above it. You'd think that placing the touchpad toggle switch just above the touchpad would be convenient, but...it's not. I've accidentally bumped the toggle switch without realizing it, thus re-enabling the touchpad, and the cursor promptly teleports itself to a point near the very center of whatever paragraph I am typing, and it happens so quickly that about a word and a half gets typed into the center of the paragraph, creating total confusion. iAy, caramba!