post in a topic any topic...i hate you
Jan 09 2007 11:36 PM
Simon's Photo

Simon → Jake.

Happy Birthday Mate :D
Jan 09 2007 11:06 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

No, my dad lives 60 miles away so they rarely see each other. When they do there's a lot of tension in the air and they don't fight or anything. My mum wouldn't even consider letting my dad in the house, just cause of lots of stuff (i.e. why they got divorced and child support issues)
Jan 09 2007 02:14 AM
~Desperado~'s Photo

~Desperado~ → D-Ten

Ten/Dearg Doom your the best Custom guy, work guy. your art is Great.
Thanks For Making all my Sigs/Aviters Your the Best Creater at Code X in my Opinion.
Jan 08 2007 11:48 PM
Knicks's Photo

Knicks → ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Can't PM You because you still have me blocked. Yeah I know I am not VIP anymore.
Jan 08 2007 07:20 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Its naturally tough but its turned into a sort of routine now so I've gotten used to it. No they don't try and get one up on the other in front of me, which is worse. I know it sounds weird but I'd rather have them fighting and screaming rather than have the two of them ignore each other's existence.
Jan 08 2007 10:36 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Me and my dad share one similarity, and that is our support in football teams - which makes it difficult to bond fully. I see my mum on weekdays and dad at weekends. They got divorced when I was six. Its fine though, because my big brother acts like a dad for me.
Jan 08 2007 10:30 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Personally, I feel playing together is a two sided sword. For starters, its embarrassing seeing just how badly your parents are at video games and them shouting at the TV gets annoying quickly, but its a good way to bond. I'd recommend it, but if you have something better than stick with that. Do you tend to get on well with your parents?
Jan 08 2007 10:16 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I do need to cut down on my PS2 and computer time because I'm becoming very short sighted so I may need glasses. I don't usually play the PS2 with my dad, unless its a football game (British football). Do you ever play any of your consoles with your parents?
Jan 08 2007 10:01 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I get on okay with her. I hardly talk to her, I just take my Playstation up stairs and turn anti-social. I get on much better with my dad and mum. Did you let them tie you up or did you allow them to? If you didn't that's evil of them. I'd never get my hands tied cause I keep thinking I'm vulnerable and I'm paranoid like that.
Jan 08 2007 09:49 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Whoops, forgot to read some of your comment XD
Yeah I had an okay weekend. Went to my dad's girlfriend's birthday dinner which was fun. How was your weekend?
Jan 07 2007 02:56 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Oh yeah, I got it back about a week afterwards, but that was nearly a year ago. And I LOVE Fable. Its such a kickass game. You should make yourself nice and evil like I did. Muwahaha. I just messed about kicking chickens and killing villagers for hours. Good times :)
Jan 07 2007 02:40 PM
E Kerr's Photo

E Kerr

U R TEH n00b!!!11!
Jan 07 2007 09:02 AM
~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~'s Photo

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~ → wwfpooh

Hi I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. =)
~Rebecca D.~
Jan 07 2007 12:19 AM
AntiChrist Superstar's Photo

AntiChrist Superstar → l0l

Code X i ment its a typo srry
Jan 06 2007 11:44 PM