3 replies to this topic

#1 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:59 AM

part 1

If Scott Taylor were to leave the wwe and show up @ your favorite indy promotion and wrestled a really great match...better than you've ever seen from him but attempted the worm as his finisher..would you boo the move and cheer him when he won or boo him altogether or would you not even care?

part 2

what hot indy star would you like to see make it to the big time and why?(wwe)

part 3

opposite of 2..

what hot mega star would you like to see do some special indy matches or just plain want to see how they are in the indys??

#2 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:56 PM

1. I would cheer, but the most other fans have to have something to ***** at.

2. Bryan Danielson, though I doubt WWE would use him right.

3. Chris Benoit, he could have amazing matches with most of ROH and PWG's roster.

#3 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

1. I would RLY want to throw something at the guy. But he's Scotty....who hates Scotty?!

2. Personaly no one. When Indy wrestlers go to WWE the majority start as Jobbers then get a push but then the WWE holds them back. I mean would u REALLY like to see Alex f'n Shelly getting held back and Jobbing to Tervor Murdoch!?I would sue

3. Chris Benoit....is there really anything to say the man is the greatest wrestler onearth is the anymore let to say?
And if not Benoit I would love to see Paul Burchill back in the indys. Paul Burchill in RoH would make my life!!

#4 White-Trash Will

White-Trash Will

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

1)i wouldnt care, aslong as he did a great match

2)same as Sev7en

3)id like to see CM Punk back in ROH or even in PWG, i hate people like my friend that think hes great cause theve seen 5 minute matches of him and not the 30-60 minute matches he had with Joe and Aries.