• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 12:54 AM

Came here to use the old codes on my PS2 emulator :o. The links at the old proboards site are all broken so I came to the old place to see what help if any I could get, but it seems like they are broken here as well fuck :sad:.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 10:41 AM

Try this https://web.archive.....code-x.ws/code

Could also try putting the Proboards link in Web Archive and see if anything comes up from a few years ago.

Edited by Rapunzel, 24 August 2020 - 10:42 AM.

#3 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 09:19 PM

:o :o :o. A REPLY. Thanks for helping. I started a similar topic before this about proboards about two years ago here just forgot about it, no real help for these things anymore :mad:. ALL THE ADMINS ARE GONE :o :mad:. Gonna acrhive the codes I get on my hard drive and keep em so if Doomsday ever comes here I have em :yes:. BUT TO BE VERY HONEST HERE IF THOSE FEW ADMINS LEFT STILL CARED THEY WOULD HAVE APPOINTED SOMEONE ELSE TO BE HERE WHO WAS ACTIVE AND COULD GET ON THE OLD PROBOARDS AND UPDATE THE ARCHIVES HERE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!!

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:22 AM

Think the next generation of consoles and the Book of Face pretty much killed this site. Few people come back every so often but this is a ghost town now. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image (There is no ghost emoticon).

#5 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 04:51 AM

Posted Image Posted Image. My original account Stephen is two years older then this one. I remember this place had active boards and different skins. Today they just let it die. I'm not sure, but I think they could of done something new probably back when codes stopped being the main reason to come here and that would of at least got more people to stay, but it's been so long since then I don't remember it that much I was just a spamming kid back than. I was a V.I.P. Member on my original account I don't think they kept those either. Just the Legends and Admins. HAVE A GOOD ONE I'VE ENJOYED THIS PLACE AND WILL TRY AND DROP BY IF I CAN Posted Image.

Edit: I still believe someone should be appointed to watch over this place who is fairly active such as yourself or that JBL guy who used to run around here. I would even do it myself, but I'm not sure they would appoint me to be the Code-X Garbage man around here Posted Image Posted Image.

Edited by EvilMadness®, 28 August 2020 - 04:55 AM.

#6 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 01:26 PM

Even through the main page always says "100 guests", they are all bots. They tried letting people join without approval but the bots just spammed shit everywhere. I would take over this place but I hear the hours or terrible and the pay is non-existence. Just mainly me and that JBL guy here mostly. I never got a Facebook so never left. Thinking about getting a MySpace though, hear those are pretty popular...right?

I vote for you to takeover this place. Make Code-X.ws Great Again. (Can I say that?)

#7 EvilMadness®

EvilMadness®

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Code-X Member
  • 623 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 12:04 PM

....Posted Image

MODERATORS NEEDED.... Posted Image. I told them YEARS ago to make me a mod over the RI board they never did, but now they are gone AND IM STILL COMING AROUND Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image .... I hate them. They were just holding me back, they were jealous of mY spamming abilities AND THEY STILL ARE Posted Image.

Spoiler

Edited by EvilMadness®, 04 September 2020 - 12:08 PM.