• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:01 AM

im sorry to be going back two years now, but i could never figure out how to do the signiture move in that game for the ps2. could somebody help me out please. :confused:

#2 CJEF

CJEF

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

There were only finishers in 07. I believe it was like it is in 08 if I remember correctly. Pushing the Triangel while in the right situation. :thumbsup:

#3 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

wait i thought signitures were just added onto 09 as a new feature

#4 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:15 AM

Co-Sign.
Signatures weren't in 08.

#5 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

i think hes talking about when you go into create a moveset, and where you change your finishers, right underneath it says signature moves.

#6 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:19 PM

View PostSoon2BeLegend, on Jan 31 2009, 10:49 AM, said:

i think hes talking about when you go into create a moveset, and where you change your finishers, right underneath it says signature moves.

yeah excactly! I know you can use the signitures because ive had undertaker give me the old school quite a few times and RVD has his feint wheel kick in there too but i just dont know how to do them. it doesnt say how to in the manuel.

#7 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

Umm Im pretty sure that for 07 you do your signatures on whatever button command you have it under.

Like if its your left strong grapple that you have set as your signature, then to do your signature you need to do a left strong grapple.

Your signatures in 07 is just 2 moves out of all the moves that are on your movelist already.

#8 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

View PostC. Rich, on Feb 1 2009, 03:27 AM, said:

Umm Im pretty sure that for 07 you do your signatures on whatever button command you have it under.

Like if its your left strong grapple that you have set as your signature, then to do your signature you need to do a left strong grapple.

Your signatures in 07 is just 2 moves out of all the moves that are on your movelist already.

That could be true but i still cant do undertaker's old school and ive tried everything. Also RVD's feint wheel kick but i just put that as his finisher so that's solved but what about the old school?

#9 The Phenomenal 1

The Phenomenal 1

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:21 AM

The signatures are part of your regular move-set, Its just that when do them your momentum increases more than doing just regular moves.

Hope that helps you out.

#10 Poison38

Poison38

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

View PostThe Phenomenal 1, on Feb 3 2009, 02:21 AM, said:

The signatures are part of your regular move-set, Its just that when do them your momentum increases more than doing just regular moves.

Hope that helps you out.

oh, so that's what they're there for. Thank you

#11 DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

well, i was Batista, and id do speers alli want ROFL!!! its his signiture, also, its his running grapple xD
anyway, thats all i know. :)