#1 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

Credit: AllHipHop.com

http://www.allhiphop...4/22781475.aspx

The Game suffered a setback earlier this morning when his Twitter account was hacked. Pranksters got into the rappers account and tweeted a number of childish messages, including the words "I'm gay as hell" and "I like boys." The unknown individual then sent a variety of insulting messages to other rappers including, DJ Khaled, Lloyd Banks, Bow Wow and Lil Wayne. It wasn't long before Game regain control of his account tweeting "Give me my Twitter back b**ch. Nice try m*therf*ckers," the rapper tweeted. Game's upcoming release The R.E.D. Album, is due in stores on August 23rd.

Rap star 50 Cent is once again getting behind a young child in need of a bone marrow transplant. The New York Daily News reports that both 50 Cent and Rihanna were recently swabbed to see if they match for one-year-old Ayelet Galena, who suffers from the disease dyskeratosis congenita, a life-threatening disease. The-one year-old is in desperate need of a bone marrow donor in order to survive. In August of 2010, 50 Cent hosted a bone marrow drive for "Lion King" actress Shannon Tavarez, who eventually died from leukemia in July of 2010.

Ciara, Lil' Kim, Timbaland, Fat Joe and DJ Scratch all graced the stage of Zarfest, Africa's biggest hip-hop night, where fans paid $50 for the economy tickets, $100 for the Golden Ring tickets and $200 for the VIP stubs. Despite the political issues such as AIDS, poverty and political unrest due to unfair voting practices in the presidential elections, the show went as planned and the crowd embraced all the performers. “We have heard some propaganda about Zimbabwe but that will not stop us from coming here. We love you and your country,” Fat Joe told the crowd. LIl' Kim took the stage in a scantily clad military suit that got a rise out of the audience as she "stole the show" according to local Zimbabwe press outlets reporting on the four day festival.