• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:03 AM

Midnight Club: Los Angeles is the fourth video game in the Midnight Club racing series. It was officially announced for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May 16, 2007 by Rockstar Games. The game is being developed by Rockstar San Diego, the same studio behind Rockstar's first iteration into the seventh generation of video games, Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis. The map of Los Angeles is confirmed to be the size of all three cities from the previous installment combined. It has also been mentioned in several sources that each car will have a polygon count of roughly 100,000.

Official Trailer

On August 22, 2007, Rockstar launched their first teaser trailer and screenshots for the game on their official website. The trailer features the Ford Mustang Boss 302, Lamborghini Miura, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mitsubishi 3000GT, Saleen S7, Cadillac Escalade, Mazda RX8, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, Nissan 350Z, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS, Nissan Skyline GT-R, Chevrolet Cobalt SS and the interior view of a Ford GT. The song "Idealistic" from Digitalism, a German electro music duo was playing. The screenshots included the 2008 Dodge Challenger and the Chevrolet Camaro concept.

Social Club

Midnight Club: Los Angeles has been confirmed to use Rockstar's new Rockstar Games Social Club. However, more details such as the features it will use remains unreleased.

Edited by Crysis, 26 May 2008 - 07:27 AM.

#2 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

I've always liked Midnight Club, I'm defenitly getting their first PS3 release !!

#3 Ace Combat

Ace Combat

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

Uh, It's Midnight Club 4... not 3. And this is pretty old...